Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "white" house tonite..

+5
Sal
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/28/2015, 11:22 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:T started the thread out of pure bigotry.....your response"

In other words, that just gives the bigots more reason to hate. Dumbest thing that could ever have been done.

My response it was a nice symbol, just like lighting the White House Christmas Tree is a nice symbol, and if an arab or Jew says that is not right.....do I respond that is the dumbest thing that ever could have been done.....sometimes you have to have core beliefs that something is not evil or not.

Martin Luther King had a very different opinion about how to go about fighting for civil rights than a great many of his compatriots did,  seaoat.
And he sometimes staunchly objected to the way they went about it.
That didn't make him a "fence-sitter".  Just made him have a different opinion than the others.

It wasn't a different opinion, he had a superior idea and plan. He was an extraordinary leader as well. Something minority leaders sadly lack today.

77The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 2:25 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:T started the thread out of pure bigotry.....your response"

In other words, that just gives the bigots more reason to hate. Dumbest thing that could ever have been done.

My response it was a nice symbol, just like lighting the White House Christmas Tree is a nice symbol, and if an arab or Jew says that is not right.....do I respond that is the dumbest thing that ever could have been done.....sometimes you have to have core beliefs that something is not evil or not.

Martin Luther King had a very different opinion about how to go about fighting for civil rights than a great many of his compatriots did,  seaoat.
And he sometimes staunchly objected to the way they went about it.
That didn't make him a "fence-sitter".  Just made him have a different opinion than the others.

It wasn't a different opinion, he had a superior idea and plan.  He was an extraordinary leader as well.  Something minority leaders sadly lack today.

Poor minority leaders, condemned for lack of character by one of the most white racist members of this forum! Yessirreesir, if anybody understands lack of character, it's our Semi Sane "I know NOSSING! Markle. Reality.

78The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 9:37 am

You asshole leftists sure love to throw around slights. The fact is you wouldn't have to if your ideas were sound.

79The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 11:07 am

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:You asshole leftists sure love to throw around slights. The fact is you wouldn't have to if your ideas were sound.

They offer no solutions, just bigoted screeching expressing feigned outrage by sweeping anyone not to the left of themselves with the same broad brush. They are no better than fanatic teabangers, they just sing a different tune. The use of enlarged, bold font doesn't make whatever the message might be any easier to understand since it's all false outrage anyway. Reality.

The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Liberal-tolerant

80The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 2:01 pm

2seaoat

They offer no solutions,

If last week is any indication.....President Obama has kicked asz with real world solutions.....no screeching just fundamental fairness, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this great country without hate or rancor.  He is becoming one of our greatest presidents, and I am now embarrassed that I never voted for the man.......I just could not bring myself to vote for a democrat for president, but it is clear what evil has gripped the Republican Party, and that with God's grace positive change can happen.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98best-week%E2%80%99-likely-to-advance-his-legacy/ar-AAcedru

81The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 2:08 pm

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:They offer no solutions,

If last week is any indication.....President Obama has kicked asz with real world solutions.....no screeching just fundamental fairness, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this great country without hate or rancor.  He is becoming one of our greatest presidents, and I am now embarrassed that I never voted for the man.......I just could not bring myself to vote for a democrat for president, but it is clear what evil has gripped the Republican Party, and that with God's grace positive change can happen.

Actually I don't feel Obama is as far left as you think. I would sooner think of him as just barely left of center given his propensity for low-intensity warfare in many garden spots that don't make national news much.

Besides I wasn't referencing him anyway. Calling Obama a far-left wing-nut would be as accurate as calling Wordslinger a born-again Southern Baptist preacher.....

82The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 2:20 pm

2seaoat

Calling Obama a far-left wing-nut would be as accurate as calling Wordslinger a born-again Southern Baptist preacher.....

lol!

83The "white" house tonite.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The "white" house tonite.. 6/29/2015, 5:03 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:They offer no solutions,

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98best-week%E2%80%99-likely-to-advance-his-legacy/ar-AAcedru

Oh you were WRONG!,Seaoat to have not voted for Obama! We were right! LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum