Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You’re Being Detained For Investigating The Federal Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/24/customs-agents-to-james-okeefe-youre-being-detained-for-investigating-the-federal-government/

James: You mean the Obamacare navigators, where many were fired counseling to commit fraud?

Customs: No not that one, what did you do involving the federal govenrnment at the borders?

James: Well clearly you know which video that was. Why don’t you tell me?

Customs: No, I need you to tell me.

James: That was the one where I legally waded into the Rio Grande dressed like Osama bin Laden and embarrassed the federal government. DHS secretary was grilled under oath. Are you telling me this is retaliation for that?

Customs: I’m telling you that each time you go through here you will need to give an extra hour because we will do this each time. You have a prior criminal record and broke the law crossing into the United States unlawfully.

James: It wasn’t unlawful, I did nothing but wade back and forth. Millions of Mexicans cross and you don’t detain them for unlawful entry

Customs: You broke the law!

James: I broke the law? I’m a journalist who is trying to expose something important. Deep down in your heart when you set the burocreacy aside you have admit it needed to be exposed.

Customs: Come with me.

I heard yesterday that the feds wanted the identity of commenters on articles at sites like reason I think.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's comin and picking up speed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum