Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating what countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating which countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government. Likewise I support finding ways to prevent it happening again.

Period

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating which countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government.  Likewise I support finding ways to prevent it happening again.

Period

The "US Government"?  Does that include the DNC and John Podesta, in your book?  If so, I applaud you.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating which countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government.  Likewise, I support finding ways to prevent it happening again.

Period

The "US Government"?  Does that include the DNC and John Podesta, in your book?  If so, I applaud you.

Of course.

No one changed the outcome of the election but all our systems must be secure. We live in a very different world. China is testing a rocket which can destroy satellites.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating which countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government.  Likewise, I support finding ways to prevent it happening again.

Period

Of course.       GOOD.

No one changed the outcome of the election     YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE, NOR CAN ANYONE, MARKLE.

We live in a very different world.    OH, IT'S DIFFERENT ALL RIGHT!

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
No one changed the outcome of the election  

Comey did.

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Comey did.

Hillary did.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Comey did.

Hillary did.

Russia did . . .

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Hillary did.

You're full of shit.

Her margin of loss was only 80,000 votes among three states.

She won the popular vote by 2 percentage points, and when all is counted, prolly over 3 million votes.

She outperformed the econometric models.

And she accomplished this despite the headwinds of the Comey letter, the Russian hacks, and the media's absurd preoccupation with her email server.

Here ya go, dumbass ...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t26916-the-best-8-million-of-your-money-they-ever-spent

Wallow in it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Comey did.

Hillary did.

Russia did . . .

How?

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Comey did.

Hillary did.

Russia did . . .

How?

I'm guessing by leaking what the dnc really thinks of their useful idiots. The dnc ruling elite are ideologically corrupt. Not that the minion really care... they love shit sandwiches. Now instead of acknowledging the problem... they still follow the talkingpoints and blame anything but the party.

Democrats are more and more becoming a cult.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Period

Of course.       GOOD.

No one changed the outcome of the election     YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE, NOR CAN ANYONE, MARKLE.

We live in a very different world.    OH, IT'S DIFFERENT ALL RIGHT!

EVEN Progressives admit ther would be no change in the outcome.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Comey did.

Really? How?

Had the Clinton Cabal NOT chosen to install a SECRET, HIDDEN SERVER for their own private use, outside of the government for the sole purpose of concealing their nefarious purposes...none of this would be an issue and the FBI would not be still investigating the Clintons.

Had the Clinton Cabal NOT chosen to totally erase 30,000 potentially highly secret documents...none of this would be an issue and the FBI would not be still investigating the Clintons.

FOR THE RECORD...I strongly support investigating what countries may, or may not have hacked the US Government 3e33f96a-c2b2-4d3f-aed6-80b34ff65e03_zpsbk1dcvjk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum