Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011?

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011?

Team Clinton tracked Weiner’s sexting since 2011

By Daniel Halper October 31, 2016 | 12:02pm

Team Clinton was keeping tabs on Anthony Weiner’s sexting habits as far back as 2011, according to WikiLeaks emails.

One disturbing report came to the attention of John Podesta, now chair of Clinton’s presidential campaign, and Neera Tanden, a Senate aide and 2008 presidential campaign staffer, when Jennifer Palmieri, the current campaign communications director, forwarded news of an investigation into Weiner’s contacts with a Delaware teenager

“Police on Friday afternoon came to the home of a 17-year-old high school junior to ask her about direct online communications she has had with Rep. Anthony Weiner,” read the report dated June 10, 2011.

“Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the girl’s home around 4:30 p.m. and asked to speak with the girl’s mother about the daughter’s contact with Weiner. Another officer appeared at the home a short time later.”

A FoxNews.com reporter was at the home when the police arrived, the story from Fox News stated.

Palmeiri passed along the news story to Podesta and Tanden with a one-word comment: “Oof.”

Weiner resigned from Congress on June 21, 2011, after he accidentally tweeted a picture of himself in bulging briefs.

He apparently intended to send the photo privately to a woman he communicated with online — and though he first insisted his Twitter account had been hacked, he later admitted wrongdoing and stepped down from Congress.

Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, was recently busted for sexting another underage girl — a 15-year-old in North Carolina.

Read more: http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/team-clinton-tracked-weiners-sexting-since-2011/

Dirty... leftists lack ethics. Lying, cheating, obstruction, crony corruption. What a wonderful party.

2seaoat

Because you and Hillary were fascinated with his dick. Come on now......be honest......you got those images on your hard drive, and I am surprised you have not cut and pasted the same.....maybe your and Hillary's private stash do not share.

Markle

Markle

Boardsoffl:

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? 5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th

2seaoat

Confirmed once again........I think you liked his whitey tighties, but Hillary liked nothing at all.......see you and Hillary are buds.

2seaoat wrote:Because you and Hillary were fascinated with his dick.  Come on now......be honest......you got those images on your hard drive, and I am surprised you have not cut and pasted the same.....maybe your and Hillary's private stash do not share.

So now you've sunk so low into the moral abyss that you can misdirect the blame due for a perv.

Congratulations comrade... you've reached leftist nirvana. Did they promise you a unicorn?

2seaoat

So now you've sunk so low into the moral abyss that you can misdirect the blame due for a perv.

Congratulations comrade... you've reached leftist nirvana. Did they promise you a unicorn?

I love you boyz cannot handle my random association and propaganda......are you at all surprised I answer non relevant threads with in kind nonsense like Mr. Markle, Pace, and yourself.......you know as I do that Mr. Markle wants to post Anthony wiener's wiener from his private collection.......Pace told me to keep an eye on Mr. Markle and Hillary.

Telstar

Telstar

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? Hard_o10

2seaoat

Now you went and did it......Mr. Markle's perversion has been tickled......he is heading for his little blue pills and all excited about Anthony.......of course he and Pace want Huma to be a lesbian.....that gives both of them a shot with Weiner.

or he will post some photos of Chris semi nude and dead......his prurient interest always get tickled on that one. Come on guys.....what Hillary does not get a bloodied dead half nude Chris when Obama got the same from Mr. Markle.......Oh this thread was supposed to be about the election.....who knew.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Now you went and did it......Mr. Markle's perversion has been tickled......he is heading for his little blue pills and all excited about Anthony.......of course he and Pace want Huma to be a lesbian.....that gives both of them a shot with Weiner.

or he will post some photos of Chris semi nude and dead......his prurient interest always get tickled on that one.    Come on guys.....what Hillary does not get a bloodied dead half nude Chris when Obama got the same from Mr. Markle.......Oh this thread was supposed to be about the election.....who knew.

2seaoat

Yea Key West Biker bars......

2seaoat

Markle

Markle

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

2seaoat

Poor Mr. Markle cannot stand when he spams the forum he gets it right back in his face.......come on now.......you know you want to show Chris's bloodied semi nude dead body.......we were all appalled at how low your morality is, but listen to that one nazi video.....boy do they have you nailed. You post issues we have discussions. When you spam the forum, you get it right back......but really I know I have tweeked your prurient interest.....you will probably pop your blue pills and post obscene immoral spam all over Florida, but you have fooled nobody here.........

Markle

Markle

Go for it Boardsoffl.

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

2seaoat

Yep, Boards and I switched lives.....he is living with Mrs. Seaoat and getting his asz kicked as she is making him get out of the bobcat and lift the heavy chains, and Mrs. Boards the young beautiful thirty something woman is finding out that I am a magic man.........oh chit......I let the cat out, and now will have to worry about Mr. Markle sending me a PM for a date.......I had to say no to Pace, I tried to explain that Mrs. Boards is wearing me out, but heck.....why don't you two get together and talk about Hillary being a lesbian......and Pace will bring the photos of Anthony.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yep, Boards and I switched lives.....he is living with Mrs. Seaoat and getting his asz kicked as she is making him get out of the bobcat and lift the heavy chains,  and Mrs. Boards the young beautiful thirty something woman is finding out that I am a magic man.........oh chit......I let the cat out, and now will have to worry about Mr. Markle sending me a PM for a date.......I had to say no to Pace, I tried to explain that Mrs. Boards is wearing me out, but heck.....why don't you two get together and talk about Hillary being a lesbian......and Pace will bring the photos of Anthony.

You continue.

2seaoat

That's where crooked Hillary and Obama are running off to once President Trump takes office.

This is on another spam thread, but I get it. Pace thought he could suggest to Mr. Markle where they could go on their first date........I think they both are pretty worked up tonight, so I will make sure we keep the spam where they can finally reach out an touch each other.......but damn......my guess is that there will not be a camel safe in that entire country once these Ernst boyz arrive.

2seaoat

Knock Knock........who is there.........Mr. Markle and Pace........where's Hillary.....she is in jail and we are going to a Bette Midler concert to celebrate.....Barbara's tickets were too expensive.

2seaoat

oh boy another spam thread about Chicago......they were fun in 2012 when Mr. Markle did not even realize the murder rates were higher in Chicago during the Reagan administration.......who knew......he does the same thing four years later as if having fewer murders than when Reagan was President is a problem......hell, we are still waiting for where you and Pace are going on your first date.......we know those bars in Wrigleyville are too scary for our Ernst boyz......but hell a lower murder rate in Chicago than when Ronald Reagan was in office is somehow election politics.......I say man it up boyz and go to Chicago.......heck I am sure Hillary will let you boyz into the parade.

2seaoat

Uh oh......President Reagan had the second highest murders in Chicago history......just a few shy of a 1000......it is November and it is at 600......oh boy Ernst and his boyz are trying to bring attention to how screwed up the country was under President Reagan.......I voted for him both times, and to think he was responsible for all those murders in Chicago.......I bet he was not looking at Weiner's weiner.........oh please keep this up......we were so entertained with your spam in 2012, but come on......I always thought folks of your bent were creative.......I mean pointing out that crime in Chicago was a much bigger problem under Reagan is not what I expected from Ernst boyz.

2seaoat

Oh boy Mr. Markle is in a real tizzy tonight as his panties have gotten real tight......he is trying to tell us that Boards is saying the FBI does not know the law......last time I heard they said Hillary broke no laws........at least that is what the conclusion of the FBI was.......by golly.......I guess Mr. Markle will go in the back yard and start digging......I forgot....he posted a shirtless picture of himself on our forum.....that is when I knew the truth.......old guy posts a shirtless photo of himself, and then posts about how wiener is a pervert, and somehow the FBI has changed one word about Hillary Clinton not breaking the law.......This fruit thinks he is fooling anybody......calling Hillary a lesbian, and telling us our first black President was born in Kenya......he posted that shirtless photo and had Pace in a frenzy.......get a room.  Their disrespect for women is pathological, but man an old guy with a shovel and a bare chest.....control yourself pace.

2seaoat

Oh no.......Pace called me a liar......he is right.......a military man took my wife away, but only after he told me that he took you away from two of your wives.....oh yea.....Hillary is a lesbian, and President Obama is not an American, and you LOVED being in the military sharing tight quarters.....Mr. Markle you may have to post some more of those shirtless photos because he likes active duty......you retired old guys always looking for a twink......well Pace is a twink who had a military man take him from his wives. Those Icky women have both of you in a tizzy.

2seaoat

Crickets from the left

Yep, us leftist main street Republicans always get a little uncomfortable around a hysteric twink.........Now you know I am voting for Hillary because those Lesbians and Kenyans make great Presidents.

2seaoat

Oh great......after a year plus of being told by the Ernst boyz that Hillary was in a real criminal investigation........Twink finder tells us on another spam thread that now there is a real criminal investigation.......no chit.......you have been looking at the criminals wiener for over a year.......too funny.......I mean spam the forum in 2012 and here we go again......a real criminal investigation......kinda like the difference of a shirtless pose in your backyard and hating women.......they both are a tell.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum