Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup thread.

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Butchmeup thread. Empty Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 4:50 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Butchmeup sucks.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 6:41 am

Sal

Sal

Put him with the general population.

The death penalty is wrong on so many levels.

3Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 7:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Butchmeup is a monster

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 8:35 pm

2seaoat

He is a common criminal who is not worthy of anybody's attention. Let him rot in jail.

5Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 9:34 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Butchemup lies.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 9:58 pm

2seaoat

It was a crime with multiple deaths and injuries. Our criminal justice system did just fine with the common criminals who are committing these acts. Bob your hysteria and fear has nothing to do with my calm disdain for common criminals. Hysteria has gotten this country in trouble. We need to toughen up, be vigilant, and grind the bastards up with certainty. We can do it without the theatrics.

7Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 10:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know what's worse, butchemup or godzilla.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 10:14 pm

2seaoat

I voted for President Bush. I supported the invasion of Iraq after watching Colin Powell in the UN. I was wrong. A lot of innocent people died because of people like me. It will never happen again.

9Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 10:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup and the godzilla he rode in on can kiss my ass.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 10:31 pm

2seaoat

You will never see me getting hysterical about much of anything. Well the grandkids, but that is what grandparents do. I am going to my grandson's spring concert Friday morning, and I will be worked up......but common criminals....nope....we have a great many faults with our criminal justice system, but letting bad guys get away without penalty.....nope.....we get the bad guys.

11Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup is lower than pond scum

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

buthcmeup is a little white bag of garbage

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:17 pm

2seaoat

Another Butchmeup hissy fit......ISIS is going to come and kill us.....yes, people will die, the greatest generation did not have the hissy fitters, and understood that chit happens and people die, but they got back to normal and did not let hysteria guide their lives. Common criminals behead people, and my daughter prosecuted a double murder where the perp shot them in the head from the back seat......maimed them while they were still alive with a knife, ran over them and poured gasoline on them as one was burned alive. She got the conviction, and those gang bangers all across this country are doing horrible criminal acts, but hissy fits and hysteria do NOTHING to address the problem. Terrorist need hissy fitters to accomplish their goal.....Butchmeup and Bob are two peas in a pod........I will enjoy my grandson's spring concert, just like people enjoyed the Boston Marathon this year, and all I can say is get a dresser across your burglar barred doors and I and most Americans will not live in constant fear and hysteria.

14Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm ascared of butchmeup.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:47 pm

2seaoat

They are common criminals.....I am sorry you and Butchmeup want to elevate them to Godzilla.

16Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:53 pm

2seaoat

Woe is me.....woe is me......woe is me......Godzilla is coming.....Godzilla is coming......he knocks over buildings with his tail, and shoots fire out of his mouth.....woe is me......woe is me......

17Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

godzilla is coming, godzilla is coming, run for the hills.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:13 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:They are common criminals.....I am sorry you and Butchmeup want to elevate them to Godzilla.

Terrorist,not common criminals. There goal was to kill Americans.

19Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:19 am

2seaoat

But I don't think it blew anybody's legs off on the movie set. Or blinded or killed any children.

But children were afraid who were unable to understand that the reality and a very low probability of a monster getting them, and the much higher probability that a drunk driver would kill them. Thirty people die a day from impaired drivers with legs lost, eyes lost, children maimed, and there is no hysteria......there is hardly a yawn as the children are worked up into a hissy fit about two people killed while 28 more died today.......yep Godzilla has a way of creating terror where none exists and complacency where real danger lurks.

Snap out of it......take a deep breath.....you are more likely to harm someone driving than a terrorist hurting you, or anybody you know. In the end they are common criminals who should not be elevated to Godzilla.

20Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:22 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup has no birth certificate because they don't issue birth certificates to little white bags of garbage

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:22 am

2seaoat

Terrorist,not common criminals. There goal was to kill Americans.

They can only terrorize the weak of mind if we elevate them to something beyond the common criminals they are. The probabilities are better getting struck by lightening than being impacted by a terrorist. In the end they are common criminals and should be dealt with accordingly without the hysteria and hissy fits.

22Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup is lower than whale poop in the pacific.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  The probabilities are better getting struck by lightening than being impacted by a terrorist

Yes and the probabilites of getting struck by lightning were greater than you being impacted by Bush's bullshit war. So to use your reasoning, it makes no sense for you to care about that either.

This is such a silly conversation. lol

24Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:39 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  seaoat,  your chances of getting struck by lightning are greater than your chances of being a victim of an unjustified police shooting too.
So why have you expressed so much disgust with that? That puts you in the same league with butchemup and godzilla and all the rest of us "scaredy cats".

As I said,  what a silly conversation.

25Butchmeup thread. Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 1:03 am

2seaoat

You may remember that seaoat was the only person in America who said George Zimmerman was convicted of manslaughter too.

Never said that George Zimmerman was convicted of manslaughter, but I guess when you are scared to death of common criminals you tend to be confused. The Marathon went great this year, and thank goodness Boston Strong is the majority of this country, and the Butchmeups and Bobs can hyperventilate....woe is me. Common criminals will be caught and punished for their crimes......it does not take a military to do the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum