Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran nuke deal is falling apart faster than ink can dry on agreement

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
polecat
knothead
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/obamas-historic-iran-deal-falls-apart-as-mullahs-rev-up-high-speed-centrifuges/

Going to use prohibited centrifuges regardless of what agreement states. Yes, they watched Saddam be the puppetmaster of the UN from 1991 to 2003. I would say they learned a thing or two.

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/obamas-historic-iran-deal-falls-apart-as-mullahs-rev-up-high-speed-centrifuges/

Going to use prohibited centrifuges regardless of what agreement states. Yes, they watched Saddam be the puppetmaster of the UN from 1991 to 2003. I would say they learned a thing or two.

If you would only take a bit of your precious time and read up on the history of sanctions on Iran and their effects on nuclear development you will be startled as to how ineffective they have been. Painful to the populations? Yes but it has had the opposite effect than what was desired by the west . . . .
You may do some of your own research and discover the number of centrifuges beginning in 1979 and how many they now possess . . . . all the while under sanctions . . . . . culturally they seem to prosper on being punished by the west and gives greater determination to forge ahead on their nuclear development. There can only be a political solution and that is achieved through dialogue or, of course, go to war . . . . .

polecat

polecat

“Let’s shoot Iran in the back 8 times and plant some evidence.”

Tom Cotton: Bombing Iran Would Take “Several Days,” Be Nothing Like Iraq War

Honest-to-Blog, do these neocons ever learn anything from their mistakes?

polecat

polecat

"I can't tell you if the use of force in Iraq today would last five days, or five weeks, or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."--Donald Rumsfeld, November 14, 2002

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:“Let’s shoot Iran in the back 8 times and plant some evidence.”

No, and we for sure need to make sure no neocons ever gain control of the levers of power in our government again. You saw what happened with Bush43, and I'll vote against every Republican who wants to return to that shit.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:11 pm
polecat wrote:

No, and we for sure need to make sure no neocons ever gain control of the levers of power in our government again. You saw what happened with Bush43, and I'll vote against every Republican who wants to return to that shit.
------
You voted for Obama who bombed more nations than Bush.

2seaoat

I appreciate your posts. Without your posting, I would have no idea what propaganda was being sent out and digested by those who really do not understand the issues. I never get mad at you because you provide an invaluable service to this forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:11 pm
polecat wrote:

------

You keep repeating this line as if you feel the Obama administration represents an increase in significant military operations around the world.

You realize that that isn't the case, right?  Bush started full scale wars - one of which was completely elective and based on reasons that ultimately turned out to be bullshit.  

You realize that two full scale wars is considerably different that drone strikes, right?

I'm starting to wonder how you even made it the military. I realize they take almost anyone, but damn. They clearly need to raise the bar a bit.

KarlRove

KarlRove

boards of FL wrote:
polecat wrote:

------

You keep repeating this line as if you feel the Obama administration represents an increase in significant military operations around the world.

You realize that that isn't the case, right?  Bush started full scale wars - one of which was completely elective and based on reasons that ultimately turned out to be bullshit.  

You realize that two full scale wars is considerably different that drone strikes, right?

I'm starting to wonder how you even made it the military. I realize they take almost anyone, but damn. They clearly need to raise the bar a bit.

Obama has been worse. He has meddled in multiple countries to the point that they are burning out of control and then abandoned them (Iraq for one, Libya for another) when they had the greatest need. It's all documented in the thread "The Obama Doctrine" here on your board. He has alienated allies and coddled terroristic regimes (Iran, Muslim Brotherhood etc).

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:He has alienated allies...

Obama has done our country a great service by not kowtowing to that narcissistic, warmongering, petulant, nutcase Benjamin Netanyahu.

Now, we realize you have immense unnatural affection for Bibi....

But loving Bibi is bad for your health! What a Face
-------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, as while hothead wingnuts fulminate over a nuclear program in Iran that has not even developed a bomb yet, our enemy in North Korea has already developed the capability for a nuclear-tipped ICBM that can reach mainland U.S. targets. You don't see said wingnuts clamoring for war against North Korea, however....

US: N. Korean Nuclear ICBM Achievable

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/policy-budget/budget/2015/04/08/north-korea-icbm-nuclear-weapon/25422795/

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:He has alienated allies...

Obama has done our country a great service by not kowtowing to that narcissistic, warmongering, petulant, nutcase Benjamin Netanyahu.

Now, we realize you have immense unnatural affection for Bibi....

But loving Bibi is bad for your health! What a Face
-------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, as while hothead wingnuts fulminate over a nuclear program in Iran that has not even developed a bomb yet, our enemy in North Korea has already developed the capability for a nuclear-tipped ICBM that can reach mainland U.S. targets. You don't see said wingnuts clamoring for war against North Korea, however....

US: N. Korean Nuclear ICBM Achievable

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/policy-budget/budget/2015/04/08/north-korea-icbm-nuclear-weapon/25422795/

1) It's not just Israel he has alienated.

2) NK has yet to demonstrate a successful launch of anything beyond the Sea of Japan.

3) And as usual, you bring a RED HERRING into the argument.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:3) And as usual, you bring a RED HERRING into the argument.

I will try and remember that the next time you bring up a red herring argument, Poindexter.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
polecat wrote:

------

I'm starting to wonder how you even made it the military.  I realize they take almost anyone, but damn.  They clearly need to raise the bar a bit.

Obama has been worse. He has meddled in multiple countries to the point that they are burning out of control and then abandoned them (Iraq for one, Libya for another) when they had the greatest need. It's all documented in the thread "The Obama Doctrine" here on your board. He has alienated allies and coddled terroristic regimes (Iran, Muslim Brotherhood etc).

You live in an alternate universe.  Obama wound down the Bush wars (vast improvement) and oversaw the killing of bin Laden (again, vast improvement).   The end.

Just about every measurable data point has exhibited a vast improvement since republicans were evicted from the white house. The economy, jobs, tax receipts, the deficit, healthcare, immigration, etc, etc.

KarlRove

KarlRove

More from the Ayatohlla-

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ayatollah-khamenei-accuses-wh-lying-being-deceptive-and-having-devilish-intentions_914336.html

It's not like I am making it up.
Heck, I couldn't even dream up a bigger failure than this.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He wound down wars and left too soon leaving Iraq in tatters and has now backtracked on Astan withdrawal.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama hailed Yemen as CT example and then Yemen falls.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He abandoned democracy in Iraq,
But we know he doesn't like democracy
Anyhow

KarlRove

KarlRove

Libya is a shambles

KarlRove

KarlRove

He convinced a democratically elected Hosni Mubarak to step down, sided with a terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood who was tossed out by the
Military in a coup because that's
What the Egyptian people wanted

KarlRove

KarlRove

He was
Against Assad
Before he was before him and drew red lines in the
Sand which he never enforced and now more people have died in Syrian civil war than on both Iraq conflicts

KarlRove

KarlRove

He called Isis a JV
Team and ISIS controls a larger swath
Of land than all of the United Kingdom.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He's a walking Charlie Foxtrot when it comes to foreign policy. That's where the JV team is....
The state department .... Oh and his former SOS got an ambassador and his security crew executed

KarlRove

KarlRove

And the Iranians are chanting "Death to America" while Kerry is negotiating the nuke deal. Lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama is a JV COWH

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:Obama is a JV COWH

A bit of overkill would you agree?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum