Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama AGAIN out of step with AMERICAN VOTERS...Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama AGAIN out of step with AMERICAN VOTERS...

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Politics

February 23, 2015

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Even as relations between the leaders of Israel and the United States reportedly deteriorate over disagreement about how to handle Iran's nuclear program, Israel has retained its broadly favorable image in the U.S. over the past year. Seventy percent of Americans now view that country favorably, and 62% say they sympathize more with the Israelis than the Palestinians in the Mideast conflict. By contrast, 17% currently view the Palestinian Authority favorably, and 16% sympathize more with the Palestinians.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/181652/seven-americans-continue-view-israel-favorably.aspx?utm_source=Israel&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=tiles

Last edited by Markle on 3/19/2015, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-retired President Obama AGAIN out of step with AMERICAN VOTERS...Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably Z14

How pro-U.S. of you to admire and support someone who was glad the twin towers were attacked on 9/11.

But, that is also why the 5 dancing Israelis were high-fiving themselves as the towers crashed to the ground on that fateful day in their plain view from safety across the river from Manhattan.

I am surprised you weren't there dancing with them--you could have seen people jumping in real life then, instead of in the gruesome photo menagerie you keep on your computer.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I am a strong supporter of Israel. I will no longer support the tail wagging the dog........those days are in the rear view mirror. I want abstention votes in the UN until such time is American kids are not fodder for somebody else's political priorities. I can be friends with my next door neighbor, watch over his home and protect the same, buy him some groceries to help, even send my kids to cut his lawn, but when he has the audacity to come into my home and tell my family that our children will die for his priorities.......nope those days are in the rear view mirror.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum