Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is semi-retired President Obama HUMILIATING AMERICANS?

+3
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why is semi-retired President Obama HUMILIATING AMERICANS?

John Kerry walking back his atrocious statements and semi-retired President Obama humiliating Americans saying they are scared of WIDOWS AND ORPHANS entering the United States.

Watching the endless tide of refugees, who are they? The vast majority are young males, NOT widows and orphans.

Who was the terrorist who blew themselves up with a suicide vest in France today???? A woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/18/terror-talk-obama-angers-republicans-with-orphans-jab-kerry-walks-back/?intcmp=hpbt2

Why is President Obama committed to bringing more chaos and terrorism to our shores?

It can't surprise you that he easily lies to further any pipedream... he doesn't see the world the way it really is.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why are you humiliating yourself with another ridiculous thread?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's not humiliating me.  Hell I'm fully retired, not semi-retired.  I get to sit on my ass even more than he does.  Who am I to judge.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,  you haven't been fully forthcoming with me.  I knew your biggest influence is Bill O'Reilly.
But O'Reilly doesn't have these silly little pet words that he uses all the time like making Obama's first name be "semi-retired".
No that's exactly the shtick Limbaugh has always been known for. 
You're getting your input from Fox News AND talk radio both,  aren't you?  lol

Markle

Markle

AGAIN, my Progressive good friends cannot and will not refer to the issue at hand.

NONE of the progressives will voice an opinion as to why semi-retired President Obama is humiliating his own citizens. EVEN THEY have no explanation.

Sal

Sal

President Obama is shaming bedwetters, and rightly so.

The refugee application process is a rigorous one which takes 18-24 months and involves extensive background checks by Homeland Security and the FBI.

It would be much, much easier for terrorist to purchase a plane ticket and enter the U.S. via a tourist visa.

Shaming fear-mongers and bedwetters is precisely the correct response.

Thank you, Mr. President.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:President Obama is shaming bedwetters, and rightly so.

The refugee application process is a rigorous one which takes 18-24 months and involves extensive background checks by Homeland Security and the FBI.

It would be much, much easier for  terrorist to purchase a plane ticket and enter the U.S. via a tourist visa.

Shaming fear-mongers and bedwetters is precisely the correct response.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Actually it's a little more difficult, as even some high level Obama officials have said. Fortunately the interviews, etc are occurring outside our borders so given time to check them out a refugee granted access here should be OK. There is really no way to stop a determined suicidal terrorist who can just fly in here on a tourist visa, stolen or not though.

"Several high-level administration officials have warned in recent months just how challenging this can be. While they say U.S. security measures are much better than in the past, vetting Syrian refugees poses a quandary: How do you screen people from a war-torn country that has few criminal and terrorist databases to check?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/11/17/senior-obama-officials-have-warned-of-challenges-in-screening-refugees-from-syria/

It's comical how tolerant leftists can be for a talkingpoint agenda... but staunch if deemed politically incorrect. We aren't supposed to paint or place restrictions on muslims from behind obama's red line... but a criminal/crazed mass murderer with a gun and they want to limit every citizen. They have capricious and conditionally manipulated convictions.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It's comical how tolerant leftists can be for a talkingpoint agenda... but staunch if deemed politically incorrect. We aren't supposed to paint or place restrictions on muslims from behind obama's red line... but a criminal/crazed mass murderer with a gun and they want to limit every citizen. They have capricious and conditionally manipulated convictions.

What's comical is that the above makes sense to some people.

No wait, that's more tragic than comical.

Oh well, at least we can rest assured that every single one of the Syrian refugees who are admitted will have gone through far more extensive background checks than 100% of our native gunhumpers.

Oops.

Sorry about your "point".

Hahahahahahahahahaha ....

Now, that's comedy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:It's comical how tolerant leftists can be for a talkingpoint agenda... but staunch if deemed politically incorrect. We aren't supposed to paint or place restrictions on muslims from behind obama's red line... but a criminal/crazed mass murderer with a gun and they want to limit every citizen. They have capricious and conditionally manipulated convictions.

You can't even find the words to communicate a substantive point on any subject, so you certainly shouldn't be wading into the territory of analogies. May I suggest learning to crawl before attempting to walk?

In other news, it's comical how everyone is saying Peyton Manning is done because he's putting up terrible numbers this year and is plagued by injury. Though at the same time a gallon of milk costs $869. What a bunch of rubes. Carry on, comrades.

Damn y'all are dumb. It's a perfect example of the conditioned leftist mind. Look at what sal just said... he thinks an fbi background check is less informative than an interview and little else of a random refugee from a war torn country. That thght process isn't normal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We really need to accept at face value everything you and markle copy and paste,  Sal.
Because you and markle are truly the poster boys of political impartiality.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Damn y'all are dumb. It's a perfect example of the conditioned leftist mind. Look at what sal just said... he thinks an fbi background check is less informative than an interview and little else of a random refugee from a war torn country. That thght process isn't normal.

You want a perfect example of the conditioned rightist mind?  Huh?  You are all for guns and stuff.  And at the same time you think that Obama is to blame for the debt.  How hypocritical! And I bet you don't even have a response to that, do you, rightist?!  Huh?!  You don't do you!?  You're crippled by this perfect example that I just gave you.

It's amazing what you rightist choose to ignore.  Carry on, comrades.

Now, PkrBum, the above sounds fairly idiotic doesn't it?  Well, that's you.  You really are that guy.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:We really need to accept at face value everything you and markle copy and paste,  Sal.
Because you and markle are truly the poster boys of political impartiality.  lol

Thanks for that brilliant analysis, Bob.

Tho, I don't remember copying and pasting anything into this thread.

But, shouldn't you be busy in the General Discussion forum with your "The History of Scrap Metal" thread?

2seaoat

I remember the Hungarian refugee crisis in the fifties. I saw one of those refugees build a company which built robots and modernized production and material handling. I remember the Cuban refugee crisis after Fidel took power in the 1959 and 60. I saw a kid who came over in that crisis who was a machinist at Borg Warner who just retired from Emerson Electric as superintendent with three thousand employees reporting to him. I remember with clarity the same scardy cats wanting stop refuge for these people because they were coming from communism into America and they would spy and bring risk to America.

The fears have been constant. There is always risk. The key is mitigating the risk. The constant in this analysis is scardy cats. They have always existed, but I knew a Hungarian refugee and a Cuban refugee who make me proud to be an American, and proud that the American people overwhelmingly put their trust in a President who can chew gum and walk. Thank you President Obama for your calm leadership. Jackie Robinson was a hero, and history will certainly put President Obama as one of our best Presidents in American history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum