Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone surprised? Semi-retired President trying hide the truth about ObamaCare from voters.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi Retired President Obama REFUSED to help our Veteran held captive in Mexico...but has the power to force the insurance industry to hide their new ObamaCare rates from the voters.

UNPRECEDENTED: Obama Forces Insurance Industry to Withhold 2015 Prices Until After Election

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, November 3, 2014, 9:44 PM

For the first time in modern history, the Obama administration has forced insurance companies to withhold 2015 prices until after the election.

So he can shield Democrats.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/unprecedented-obama-forces-insurance-industry-to-withhold-2015-prices-until-after-election/

2seaoat

Your assumption is that pricing will be a negative consideration in a voter's choice. It may in fact be a positive consideration. I think with the stumbling last year on the roll out of the website, they certainly want to get it right this year. I am not sure that the primary reason for the date is mid term elections. I would be naive to think that some of the consideration for the start of the 2015 roll out could have been concern that there might be more stumbling which would hurt the Democrats. I do not agree with your assumption on pricing.

You're the only one that doesn't think so 2SO

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Your assumption is that pricing will be a negative consideration in a voter's choice.   It may in fact be a positive consideration.  I think with the stumbling last year on the roll out of the website, they certainly want to get it right this year.  I am not sure that the primary reason for the date is mid term elections.  I would be naive to think that some of the consideration for the start of the 2015 roll out could have been concern that there might be more stumbling which would hurt the Democrats.   I do not agree with your assumption on pricing.

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

If the news was so good, why would our semi-retired President Obama demand that it be released a week ago? Prove to everyone that they really were going to be saving $2,500.00 a year on their health insurance.

dumpcare

That whole article is false, I tried to comment on it this morning.

If an insurance company has not released their rates it's their doing. I have been able to do quotes for 2015 since Sept 29th. Some company's actually started off exchange open enrollment Oct 1 and some states allowed some company's to sell all year long. The article is from someone you must idolize Markle and they and the insurance agent are talking out of their ass.

Off exchange rates will be the same as on exchange except the subsidy subtracted on exchange.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:That whole article is false, I tried to comment on it this morning.

If an insurance company has not released their rates it's their doing. I have been able to do quotes for 2015 since Sept 29th. Some company's actually started off exchange open enrollment Oct 1 and some states allowed some company's to sell all year long. The article is from someone you must idolize Markle and they and the insurance agent are talking out of their ass.

Off exchange rates will be the same as on exchange except the subsidy subtracted on exchange.

Looks like PPCA shoots Markle down in flames.....

Anyone surprised?  Semi-retired President trying hide the truth about ObamaCare from voters.   Untitl10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Anyone surprised?  Semi-retired President trying hide the truth about ObamaCare from voters.   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3ik4_LNbeK0P55KTFA2oMjxS1zIueJFK4vWctxK2fzjwSo9St

They should just nationalize the damn health care industry then put all the health care workers on the military pay scale.

Health care for all!

Problem solved.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Your assumption is that pricing will be a negative consideration in a voter's choice.   It may in fact be a positive consideration.  I think with the stumbling last year on the roll out of the website, they certainly want to get it right this year.  I am not sure that the primary reason for the date is mid term elections.  I would be naive to think that some of the consideration for the start of the 2015 roll out could have been concern that there might be more stumbling which would hurt the Democrats.  I do not agree with your assumption on pricing.

Well oat the assumption on pricing is correct for full premium and it's not getting any better. The only one's I can see benefit is on the silver plan's if one's income is approximately staying the same or lower than this year, otherwise a lot of people are going to drop and pay the fine. The bickering about pricing, losing docs this and that, etc is mostly state specific. If a new plan was created for aca in a particular area then the insurance company's scaled down the networks. I believe this is where the docs are dropping out if they truly are.

Vikingwoman

Markle's statement Obama refused to help our veteran in Mexico is false too. Obama sent John Kerry to talk to the Mexican govt. but they refused to release Tamoressi because they say he lied about being in their country before and knew you couldn't bring guns into Mexico. Tamoressi was being treated for PTSD and should never have had the arsenal he had.

dumpcare

Does that surprise you?

This is how he voted, all republican and no to all the amendments. Simple, no thought process went into it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Does that surprise you?

This is how he voted, all republican and no to all the amendments. Simple, no thought process went into it.

That is what ideologues do.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Markle's statement Obama refused to help our veteran in Mexico is false too. Obama sent John Kerry to talk to the Mexican govt. but they refused to release Tamoressi because they say he lied about being in their country before and knew you couldn't bring guns into Mexico. Tamoressi was being treated for PTSD and should never have had the arsenal he had.

Semi-retired President Obama could have picked up the phone and called the President of Mexico. Instead, he played golf.

So, in your opinion, anyone with PTSD should not be allowed to defend themselves?

Arsenal? He had three, legally registered guns and accidentally got in the wrong lane of traffic. Doesn't matter, he should have been turned around and sent back to the U.S. that night.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Does that surprise you?

You are confused. It was Eric Holder which required a small community which had voted overwhelmingly to NOT have party affiliation on their ballots to put them on the ballots. Otherwise, Democrats wouldn't know for whom to vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum