Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike

+6
knothead
Markle
KarlRove
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:arrogant....I certainly can be........right on this issue and this thread's premise that North Korea is a far greater threat to American interests than Iran.....by golly I think the hammer hit the nail on the head.  You used the word "song", that nail was easy to hammer, and any person with grade school comprehension understands your use of the concept song in conjunction to North Korea.  They are not a song....they are tough as nails and they are the real deal, and anybody claiming to be a field officer who thinks their threats are a song, better have been in logistics.

It's one thing to be arrogant - but not when you are wrong or have to resort to outright lies, as you most certainly are and have done.

"same old song" is an idiom for "the usual"......

And while I'm at it, "tool" in your case means:

"One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-esteem.
That tool doesn't even know she's just using him."

Wow.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:The military provided discipline, training, and opportunity for millions of Americans and the GI bill after WWII provided a gateway to our middle class and growth in median income......but to say that someone wore the uniform by osmosis makes them an expert on international relations......consistently numbskull stupid.  I would rather have a group of kindergartners throw darts at issue balloons on a wall as to prioritize the real threats to American interests.

Pretty much spot on.

2seaoat

"same old song" is an idiom for "the usual"......

Wrong! song implies mere words. There is no implication of the party taking action which goes beyond words. Your use of a big boy word idiom does not change the context, nor does it mean that I am taking your reference literally as if somebody is singing a song, rather it is recognition that in fact North Korea has shown clear patterns of not singing the same old song with threats but actually acting on those threats. If you are truly capable of using big boy words, please find the synonyms for song which indicate action being taken beyond mere words.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/sing+same+old+song

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:If America wants to remain relevant it will support Israel.

Wrong. If Israel wants to have a relevant relationship with the United States, it needs to stop taking American goodwill for granted.

Bibi proved this week that there might be limits to what Americans will tolerate from Israel. It's about time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Pretty much spot on.

One becomes an expert baseball player because they sold hot dogs in a baseball stadium, and one becomes an expert on foreign relations because they served in the Military. The warnings of our forefathers against a standing army and the corrupting impact of the military on a democracy is amply demonstrated repeatedly on this forum and the PNJ where the rejection of civilian authority over the military is a constant theme and how quickly those who served seek military engagement and greater police authority.

North Korea is a real and present danger to American interests, and Iran is not an equal threat. ISIS is not an equal threat. Yet, talk to any Korean War veteran on the tenacity of the North Koreans and how fricking close we came to getting our head handed to us in Korea, and ask them if the special interests pandering their propaganda change the reality which Gator characterizes as a mere song. The last refugee of a lost argument is that I served in the military and you did not, therefore I am more knowledgeable, braver, and can kick your asz. A proposition I have found to be absurd in real life. I was friends with Bob Casey who was the famous aircraft pilot in WWII who was caught on film ditching his plane adjacent to the aircraft carrier and barely made it out before the plane sank, and the entire time I knew him.......HE NEVER brought up his military service in any context, unless bugged by friends......the shameful use of the same here confirms other real life experiences with those who embellish their service or other prowess. Same Old Song

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warns-us-about-pre-emptive-strike-if-necessary/ar-BBiaQYg

We have 30k Americans in harms way and we have traitors inviting a so called friend wanting to put more Americans in harms way........traitors all.

China will handle North Korea. NO ONE is handling Iran and the will bomb Israel with a nuclear weapon.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warns-us-about-pre-emptive-strike-if-necessary/ar-BBiaQYg

We have 30k Americans in harms way and we have traitors inviting a so called friend wanting to put more Americans in harms way........traitors all.

China will handle North Korea.  NO ONE is handling Iran and the will bomb Israel with a nuclear weapon.

Semi-Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle is now predicting the future again.  He knows Iran means to nuke Israel because he heard it on the Bill O'Reilly show.  LOL

2seaoat

China will handle North Korea. NO ONE is handling Iran and the will bomb Israel with a nuclear weapon.

China will handle North Korea like Iran now is handling Iraq, certainly to their advantage and not necessarily in America's best interest. If Iran bombed Israel with a nuclear weapon, do they have first strike capability? No they do not. Israel has second strike capability and Iran would be burned to the ground, and my guess many of the nation states which are the enemies of Israel in the process. How does one contain 1940 technology? Does anybody here believe that Japan who has ten fold the centrafuges for peaceful use as Iran does not have the components for a second strike capability on anybody who strikes them. There constitution leaves plenty of room for defensive arms. No, it is not appeasement to seek a sane, logical, and verifiable treaty.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:No, it is not appeasement to seek a sane, logical, and verifiable treaty.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:China will handle North Korea. NO ONE is handling Iran and the will bomb Israel with a nuclear weapon.

China will handle North Korea like Iran now is handling Iraq, certainly to their advantage and not necessarily in America's best interest.  If Iran bombed Israel with a nuclear weapon, do they have first strike capability?  No they do not.  Israel has second strike capability and Iran would be burned to the ground, and my guess many of the nation states which are the enemies of Israel in the process.  How does one contain 1940 technology?  Does anybody here believe that Japan who has ten fold the centrafuges for peaceful use as Iran does not have the components for a second strike capability on anybody who strikes them.   There constitution leaves plenty of room for defensive arms.  No, it is not appeasement to seek a sane, logical, and verifiable treaty.

Again, you show your stupidity and show the threat Iran is to the entire region.

China will handle North Korea like Iran now is handling Iraq.

And Iran is controlling Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, Gaza et al by proxy. They are the hegemon we had better deal with BEFORE they get a nuke. When Iran does nuke Israel, WWIII is on and nothing will stop it. Delivery of a nuke can happen on a SCUD (or Iranian SHAHAB) missile from that proximity. Israel isn't going to nuke Iran with their first strike, but they will make it to where Iran cannot retaliate.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...When Iran does nuke Israel...

It isn't going to happen so take your diaper off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum