Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike

+6
knothead
Markle
KarlRove
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Your understanding of the situation is laughable at best, ignorant at worst. You need a history lesson and then I rest my case scaredy cat.

Not even 12 hours passed and our ambassador was attacked by a person who had attacked the Japanese ambassador......by golly coincidence.....let me sell you some swampland......and the North Koreans had nothing to do with the 46 dead sailors.

An attack by a mentally ill SOUTH KOREAN...

As usual you have nothing yet choose to ignore the facts I presented.

But then you would be the one who counts Prius vehicles to determine the state of how green America is becoming.

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike - Page 2 Kim-jong-un-is-pretty-much-just-a-first-grader-on-a-field-trip-15-photos-6

KarlRove

KarlRove

by knothead Yesterday at 1:45 am
I will say one thing . . . . . remember Chosin! The stakes are extremely high when discussing NK . . .
-----
We were fighting the Chinese at the Chosin Resevoir Gump.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

A preemptive strike of Iran's nuclear facilities is exactly what?  What if somebody threatened us with a Preemptive strike......Oh I forgot, it is North Korea, and our troops in Korea do not mean as much as Israeli troops.....I got it.  Traitors.

Just over a year ago, Mossad assassinated 5 of Iran's nuclear scientists.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-pushing-israel-to-stop-assassinating-iranian-nuclear-scientists/

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 12:17 pm
2seaoat wrote:

The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

A preemptive strike of Iran's nuclear facilities is exactly what? What if somebody threatened us with a Preemptive strike......Oh I forgot, it is North Korea, and our troops in Korea do not mean as much as Israeli troops.....I got it. Traitors.

Just over a year ago, Mossad assassinated 5 of Iran's nuclear scientists.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-pushing-israel-to-stop-assassinating-iranian-nuclear-scientists/
-----
They missed a few and need to pick up the slack in taking these guys out and smoking them.

2seaoat

I love the total avoidance of the central question: North Korea is a real threat who has a proven record of actions against the United States and has nuclear weapons so why is there zero plans by those who want to send troops to the middle east and believe ISIS and Iran are Threats yet they ignore NK in real time?

Oh, and the person who attacked our ambassador said he did the same because of the joint exercises, which I clearly warned that NK has a history of acting on the same by not mere words, but by actions, and a person ignorant of history or the other actions taken by NK says it was mental illness. Idiocy.
Embarassed

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:I love the total avoidance of the central question:  North Korea is a real threat who has a proven record of actions against the United States and has nuclear weapons so why is there zero plans by those who want to send troops to the middle east and believe ISIS and Iran are Threats yet they ignore NK in real time?

Oh, and the person who attacked our ambassador said he did the same because of the joint exercises, which I clearly warned that NK has a history of acting on the same by not mere words, but by actions, and a person ignorant of history or the other actions taken by NK says it was mental illness.   Idiocy.
Embarassed  

Let's review.

Scaredy Cat 2SO has no knowledge of the history behind NK threats every time we hold a military exercise and failed to read his clearly written history lesson. Check

2SO thinks (I use that term loosely) that other posters (including me) don't consider the NKs a threat. He is wrong again. Check

2SO thinks the dude who attacked the Ambassador is some sort of NK representative when in fact he is a progressive nut case who has been a troublemaker for years. Check

2SO decries calls for a mideast solution using military arms when in fact his hero Obama is the real war mongerer. Check

2SO has never worn a uniform other than possibly a Mcdonalds shirt yet considers himself an expert on all things military. Check

2SO reaffirms he is a clueless scaredy cat. Check

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The only place your assertions exist is in some right-wing fantasy world.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Gatorfan seems spot on to me in regards to Seabass and his rants

2seaoat

2SO has never worn a uniform other than possibly a Mcdonalds shirt yet considers himself an expert on all things military. Check

Yep, and Civilians are the commander and chief of our military, and we have a say which infuriates the kids who had no grades to get into college, nor opportunity as the military becomes the life preserver for the vast majority of those who are employed by the government. Some of us found our way without a government check, and in fact did graduate studies and have written published papers on international relations......lets see the kid with the C average in high school, who had no options, and now becomes an expert by osmosis on Korea.....Hilarious, and I did not even have to wait 24 hours to have my predictions of the real threats that North Korea represents to materialize. Play with the big boyz when you can do the same in real time, and I am sorry that your GED does not impress me as to your opinions which have been consistently wrong on these forum pages and easily exposed. Iran is a lesser threat to American interests than North Korea, and take all week to prove me wrong, and then explain why a foreign leader can change our national priorities? If this is too difficult you can have Pace help....he is taking graduate courses.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The military is not a life preserver as less than 1% of the population at any given time serves moron.

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/03/137536111/by-the-numbers-todays-military

2,226,883 .... That includes PT reserve forces who also have other jobs. So, claiming the military is a life preserver makes you as big a liar as Obama in many respects.

There are 320,000,000 people in the US. So, when you factor in that only 1/2 of one percent are active duty, it makes your claim pretty asinine - like many of your statements .... You can't make up enough crap to protect Obama and slander others faster that Obama keeps screwing up things.

2seaoat

The military is not a life preserver as less than 1% of the population at any given time serves moron.

It has been, but starting about 2000 with the economic downturn the quality of enlistees jumped from historic norms. I look at the folks who joined when I was in grade school, I watched which of my classmates joined in high school and college, and those folks were low academic achievers and were in difficult economic family situations which did not make college an option. This was the norm as it has always been argued that the those who have no choices make the greatest sacrifices, and in the civil war those who had advantage simply bought there way out of service.

However, my sons friends came from middle class families, pretty good grades, but just not a lot of options but military service. So yes, there has been a vast improvement in the last 15 years on the quality of enlistments, but even the higher qualified kids of the last 15 years do not have a great many options but the military in the economic crisis of the last 15 years. So please do not try to impress me with knowledge by osmosis for anyone over 40 because the sponge is probably limited, and selling hot dogs at a baseball stadium does not make an all star baseball player.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:2SO has never worn a uniform other than possibly a Mcdonalds shirt yet considers himself an expert on all things military. Check

Yep, and Civilians are the commander and chief of our military, and we have a say which infuriates the kids who had no grades to get into college, nor opportunity as the military becomes the life preserver for the vast majority of those who are employed by the government.  Some of us found our way without a government check, and in fact did graduate studies and have written published papers on international relations......lets see the kid with the C average in high school, who had no options, and now becomes an expert by osmosis on Korea.....Hilarious, and I did not even have to wait 24 hours to have my predictions of the real threats that North Korea represents to materialize.  Play with the big boyz when you can do the same in real time, and I am sorry that your GED does not impress me as to your opinions which have been consistently wrong on these forum pages and easily exposed.  Iran is a lesser threat to American interests than North Korea, and take all week to prove me wrong, and then explain why a foreign leader can change our national priorities?  If this is too difficult you can have Pace help....he is taking graduate courses.

You poor misguided child. I’m glad you survived without being in the military because they sure didn’t need someone like you who thinks he has all the answers. Besides I believe your mental infirmity probably would have disqualified you anyway. I enjoyed most of my 22 years in the military (actually going to all those places you THINK you know so much about) and am now thoroughly enjoying my well-deserved retirement as a field grade officer with several degrees. But enough about me, let’s discuss the legend (in his own mind) 2SO……

2SO seems to think a knife attack by a progressive mental case on an unguarded diplomat is a sure sign of impending war. ROFLMAO

2SO again disregards information provided in a thread to create his own spiel of lies and misinformation. ROFLMAO

2SO doesn’t even realize he agrees with what I have said because he is too dense to understand concepts like reading, writing, and arithmetic.

So 2SO why don’t you go back to the beginning of this thread and try again by reading all the posts and seeing if the light bulb goes off this time.

Or don’t, it really doesn’t matter.

2seaoat

Obama has nothing to do with every F up being told by the judge to join the military, or kids who had NO options joining the military.  The military provided discipline, training, and opportunity for millions of Americans and the GI bill after WWII provided a gateway to our middle class and growth in median income......but to say that someone wore the uniform by osmosis makes them an expert on international relations......consistently numbskull stupid.  I would rather have a group of kindergartners throw darts at issue balloons on a wall as to prioritize the real threats to American interests.

Iran, Isis, and the middle east in general has much less importance in the scheme of American interest now that we are conserving energy, building renewables, and have between Canada and Us the largest hydrocarbon reserves in the world.  South Korea and Japan have far greater strategic importance to America, and North Korea is a real and present danger in conventional, nuclear, and terror attacks on America.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Obama has nothing to do with every F up being told by the judge to join the military, or kids who had NO options joining the military.  The military provided discipline, training, and opportunity for millions of Americans and the GI bill after WWII provided a gateway to our middle class and growth in median income......but to say that someone wore the uniform by osmosis makes them an expert on international relations......consistently numbskull stupid.  I would rather have a group of kindergartners throw darts at issue balloons on a wall as to prioritize the real threats to American interests.

Iran, Isis, and the middle east in general has much less importance in the scheme of American interest now that we are conserving energy, building renewables, and have between Canada and Us the largest hydrocarbon reserves in the world.  South Korea and Japan have far greater strategic importance to America, and North Korea is a real and present danger in conventional, nuclear, and terror attacks on America.

"but to say that someone wore the uniform by osmosis makes them an expert on international relations......consistently numbskull stupid."

Telling another lie there 2SO? Who said that? Your imaginary friend?

"North Korea is a real and present danger in conventional, nuclear, and terror attacks on America"

Who said they weren't? Your imaginary friend again? Hey Loon, why do you think we do those military exercises in the first place?

What a tool.

2seaoat

I enjoyed most of my 22 years in the military (actually going to all those places you THINK you know so much about) and am now thoroughly enjoying my well-deserved retirement as a field grade officer with several degrees.

Bingo! Thank you for being truthful. Thank you for your service, but nothing you have posted indicates you have a scintilla of knowledge about the actual actions North Korea has taken consistently and without any hesitation for the last fifty years. If you claim to be a field grade officer, and you have any knowledge of North Korea, you would not be caviler in your dismissal of their real capabilities and threats to American interests and troops on the ground. Yes, the attack against the Ambassador was no more an accident than the 46 dead sailors in the last joint training actions. Any time you want to talk about North Korea in real time without limping off to find google, please do, but your dismissal of North Korea and elevation of Iran as a greater risk to America is simply ignorance at the best or inane stupidity at its worse.

2seaoat

You are not correct that it is a mere song during joint military exercises. The Cheonan sinking occurred on 26 March 2010, and almost fifty died in this joint excercise. North Korea denied involvement, but the South Korean investigation indicated that a midget sub was responsible. Please learn your history.

A mere song..........logistics right?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 4:10 pm
Obama has nothing to do with every F up being told by the judge to join the military, or kids who had NO options joining the military. The military provided discipline, training, and opportunity for millions of Americans and the GI bill after WWII provided a gateway to our middle class and growth in median income......but to say that someone wore the uniform by osmosis makes them an expert on international relations......consistently numbskull stupid. I would rather have a group of kindergartners throw darts at issue balloons on a wall as to prioritize the real threats to American interests.
----/
If America wants to remain relevant it will support Israel. Secondly, we haven't given people a choice between jail and the military since Vietnam.

2seaoat

If America wants to remain relevant it will support Israel. Secondly, we haven't given people a choice between jail and the military since Vietnam.

Wrong.

1. support of Israel does not mean granting every wish at the command of Israel. It involves an independent nation's ability to prioritize that support.....not a foreign nation.

2. Absolutely clueless. For the last twenty years as part of pre trial diversion programs States attorneys and defense counsel have been allowing complete diversion of criminal charges upon enlistment with letter written by the SA to explain the pre trial diversion program

Real time answers in real time......not imaginary facts and complete bull chit. Korea is a real threat. Threats to allies are threats which must be prioritized by American zones of national interest which are dynamic and changing. Iran, ISIS, and other middle east threats do not require boots on the ground and diplomacy should be our first priority to both protect and ally and preserve american lives and wealth.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:I enjoyed most of my 22 years in the military (actually going to all those places you THINK you know so much about) and am now thoroughly enjoying my well-deserved retirement as a field grade officer with several degrees.

Bingo!  Thank you for being truthful.  Thank you for your service, but nothing you have posted indicates you have a scintilla of knowledge about the actual actions North Korea has taken consistently and without any hesitation for the last fifty years.  If you claim to be a field grade officer, and you have any knowledge of North Korea, you would not be caviler in your dismissal of their real capabilities and threats to American interests and troops on the ground.  Yes, the attack against the Ambassador was no more an accident than the 46 dead sailors in the last joint training actions.  Any time you want to talk about North Korea in real time without limping off to find google, please do, but your dismissal of North Korea and elevation of Iran as a greater risk to America is simply ignorance at the best or inane stupidity at its worse.

Read this again (or more likely for the first time)

"North Korea is a real and present danger in conventional, nuclear, and terror attacks on America"

Who said they weren't? Your imaginary friend again? Hey Loon, why do you think we do those military exercises in the first place?

And in NO CASE have I dismissed NK or said Iran was a greater threat. If you choose to lie I wouldn't do it where the truth is readily available for fact checking.

What a tool.

2seaoat

Who said they weren't?

You did

a song........yep you said it was a song.........

It is not a song. It has been consistent actions which have resulted in death.

If I am a tool for exposing your lack of knowledge, please give me a tool belt so I can have this much fun repeatedly exposing the very premise I have made on this thread. Just because somebody wore a uniform does not make them knowledgeable about foreign relations, nor do they recognize the utility of a tool. Pretty much sums it up.

2seaoat

a north Korean song:

Reality which is not a song

I guess your military experience cannot distinguish the same.

2seaoat

The importance of a tool

way too much fun.....I will temporarily quit hammering, go to work, and back in a couple hours.

Two of my nicknames in college were rooster, and tool. I cannot tell you why I had those nicknames......but I like it.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Who said they weren't?

You did

a song........yep you said it was a song.........

It is not a song.  It has been consistent actions which have resulted in death.

If I am a tool for exposing your lack of knowledge, please give me a tool belt so I can have this much fun repeatedly exposing the very premise I have made on this thread.   Just because somebody wore a uniform does not make them knowledgeable about foreign relations, nor do they recognize the utility of a tool.   Pretty much sums it up.

Negative Oh Arrogant One. That phrase went right over your narrow minded head apparently. I provided information on the NK threats that occur every time there are exercises that you chose to ignore. Your inflated ego over your alleged grasp of foreign affairs makes you look like a real fool but I guess you know that deep down. And the term "tool" in this context doesn't mean what you think. What a joke.

2seaoat

arrogant....I certainly can be........right on this issue and this thread's premise that North Korea is a far greater threat to American interests than Iran.....by golly I think the hammer hit the nail on the head. You used the word "song", that nail was easy to hammer, and any person with grade school comprehension understands your use of the concept song in conjunction to North Korea. They are not a song....they are tough as nails and they are the real deal, and anybody claiming to be a field officer who thinks their threats are a song, better have been in logistics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum