Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees

+4
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV83yQos5wvBH_oEJEVXYmbL1K4wJfIokrt8o4LgDpzFMv2MkVxw

That's a catchy tune there Teo.

I like it!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4cFIzr85cU

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yup the video was humorous also....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yup the video was humorous also....

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK9dN17U0yPsGzmfUBJXW-Av7wCRI-P6V-3I8wj44_oCVFaKTi

Jethro Tull's been a favorite of mine for quite a while.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jMPI_pUec

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I noticed...LOL

nadalfan

What constitutes a great movie is too subjective and it's impossible to know if there is any racial bias associated with the Oscar nominee choices. I think Sharpton should leave this one alone because it distracts and takes away from legitimate areas where he is pursuing fairness and equal treatment.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My girlfriend (who is a year older than me) is also a movie buff and she loved Walk Behind the Tombstones and The Equalizer and she's a fan of the Taken movies AND the Death Wish series as well.
She likes chick flicks and man flicks or anything else but only when the movie is really entertaining as all these are.
But we both are really fond of the vigilante genre.

Hell the teenagers have dozens of movies to watch which have teenagers saving the world. What's wrong with having a couple of movies which have old men saving the world? Has your prophet (peace be with him) said that's a sin too, seaoat? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum