Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment"

+4
gatorfan
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/392482/charlie-rangel-calling-tea-partiers-white-crackers-was-term-endearment-brendan

I guess he thinks the term "black niggers" is a term of endearment too. lol

Sal

Sal

Poor whitey.

Will they ever get a fair shake in America?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal,  you have to be one of the most liberal people in America.  

The reason I say this is one of the people who I THOUGHT was one of the most liberal in America,  Jonathan Capehart,  who writes for the Washington Post was on MSNBC this morning.  Capehart is a youngish black man who is ALWAYS on the side of any black politician or black public figure.  And he said Rangel's comments were the dumbest thing he'd ever heard.

But the only reaction to it you can come up with,  Sal,  is what you posted.  Man is that ever revealing.

Sal is rangel's nigger... nothing to see here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rangel is nothing but a cheap crooked whore of a career politician. I wouldn't walk across the street to pour a beer on him if he was on fire.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal,  you have to be one of the most liberal people in America.  

The reason I say this is one of the people who I THOUGHT was one of the most liberal in America,  Jonathan Capehart,  who writes for the Washington Post was on MSNBC this morning.  Capehart is a youngish black man who is ALWAYS on the side of any black politician or black public figure.  And he said Rangel's comments were the dumbest thing he'd ever heard.

But the only reaction to it you can come up with,  Sal,  is what you posted.  Man is that ever revealing.

I didn't defend Rangel.

He outlived his shelf life a long time ago.

I just think white people clutching their pearls and wringing their hands over a racial slur is funny as hell ....

.... fucking hilarious, actually.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Sal,  you have to be one of the most liberal people in America.  

I didn't defend Rangel.

He outlived his shelf life a long time ago.

I just think white people clutching their pearls and wringing their hands over a racial slur is funny as hell ....

.... fucking hilarious, actually.

So you think the scales of injustice will never be balanced until whitey is stomped into the dirt from whence he came ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

So you think the scales of injustice will never be balanced until whitey is stomped into the dirt from whence he came ?

Ummm ....

.... is that what you got out of my post?

Wow.

Given our history, I just think white butthurt over a black man's use of a pretty innocuous white slur is pretty damn funny at this juncture.

Anything else you're ascribing to my post is coming from you, not me.

Political correctness has an infinite amount of standards that can be applied in any subjective or arbitrary order.

It's a good gig if you can ignore common sense and blind justice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal you are very hate filled person with vitriol over flowing against what you term White people. It's like you think there needs to be a great die off of white folks to restore balance to the world...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sal you are very hate filled person with vitriol over flowing against what you term White people.  It's like you think there needs to be a great die off of white folks to restore balance to the world...

Hate filled?

Hardly.

I'm out amongst my fellow man (many of them white) every single day, and I am full of gratitude and love, and I am unarmed and unafraid.

You, on the other hand, are hiding out in your FEMA trailer in the sticks surrounded by your guns, and your fear and hatred is evident in nearly every post you make.

You have my pity.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sal you are very hate filled person with vitriol over flowing against what you term White people.  It's like you think there needs to be a great die off of white folks to restore balance to the world...

Hate filled?

Hardly.

I'm out amongst my fellow man (many of them white) every single day, and I am full of gratitude and love, and I am unarmed and unafraid.

You, on the other hand, are hiding out in your FEMA trailer in the sticks surrounded by your guns, and your fear and hatred is evident in nearly every post you make.

You have my pity.

Actually Sal I have two homes...The one I spend the majority of my time in allows me to wave at my black neighbors almost every morning and wish them a good morning. They know I am not much of a cook and invite me over for cookouts or bring me a plate of food sometimes when I can't come over...I would say Dot and Ollie are friends of mine....black friends..so I guess you don't really know everything do you ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would say Dot and Ollie are friends of mine....black friends..

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" ColbertAlan

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would say Dot and Ollie are friends of mine....black friends..

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" ColbertAlan

lol

Colbert is a joke..no really, a liberal posing as a conservative...how funny . My friends are not token friends like I imagine all yours are...who could stomach your supercilious bullshit for more than a few seconds ?

gatorfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

lol

Colbert is a joke..no really, a liberal posing as a conservative...how funny . My friends are not token friends like I imagine all yours are...who could stomach your supercilious bullshit for more than a few seconds?

LOL! If he has any at all.......maybe Sal has imaginary friends in his nursing home........

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" E32sp

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It is only racist if Whitey says it.....it's pay back if a negro says it. But what the hell......racism is just a one way street.

2seaoat

Racism is a two way road. The issue is who controls the traffic signals and uses that to their advantage. It would be hoped that in America equal opportunity and equal justice would give every man, woman, and child opportunity to find happiness in America. Our history is full of road blocks on that two way road to people of color having equal opportunity. So reactive racism to a rigged system is still wrong, but the reality it portrays is very truthful. When the road has equal and fair regulation, perhaps the need for hate and fear will evaporate, but sadly there will always be a few. Rangel is like a weathered WWII vet who incorrectly used the word "jap" which having fought in the front lines for equal justice, makes his use of the term no less wrong, but understood.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ummm ....

.... is that what you got out of my post?

Wow.

Given our history, I just think white butthurt over a black man's use of a pretty innocuous white slur is pretty damn funny at this juncture.

Anything else you're ascribing to my post is coming from you, not me.

What then would be a "nocuous" white slur?

2seaoat

What then would be a "nocuous" white slur?

White men cannot jump.........

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

Hate filled?

Hardly.

You have my pity.

I can't recall you having added anything of value to any thread on this site. Hate, vitriol and vile name calling is the most you ever post.

We all understand your, and your fellow far left Progressive friends are, by nature, angry. With the massive failure, on all fronts, of your messiah, semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is a crushing disappointment.

You have pity from all of us who were NOT, as the administration of President Obama, STUPID VOTERS.

2seaoat

by nature, angry.

Now that is truly amusing. His guy is in the White House and he has been laughing for 6 years as you make a fool out of yourself. Now you say it is Sal who is angry. Too funny. Last time I checked......the President was kicking asz and taking names......and you were whining like a baby needing a bottle. Maybe you can get that bottle with Ted Cruz, but I think Sal will still be laughing......angry......you are a hoot.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: by nature, angry.

Now that is truly amusing.  His guy is in the White House and he has been laughing for 6 years as you make a fool out of yourself.  Now you say it is Sal who is angry.   Too funny.   Last time I checked......the President was kicking asz and taking names......and you were whining like a baby needing a bottle.  Maybe you can get that bottle with Ted Cruz, but I think Sal will still be laughing......angry......you are a hoot.

by nature, angry.

Yep, and you know it as well as anyone.

Sal

Sal

I understand that I make you angry, Markie.

And, that makes me smile.

Very Happy

2seaoat

I understand that I make you angry, Markie.

And, that makes me smile.

You and President Obama own him. He cannot make an analysis without the man who won eating him up. Too funny that he thinks anything has changed.....President Obama is still doing his thing......Mr. Markle is still posting thread after thread about the guy who won which eats him alive......and you keep laughing.......here is a clue Mr. Markle......Sal is not laughing with you.

Vikingwoman

gatorfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

lol

Colbert is a joke..no really, a liberal posing as a conservative...how funny . My friends are not token friends like I imagine all yours are...who could stomach your supercilious bullshit for more than a few seconds?

LOL! If he has any at all.......maybe Sal has imaginary friends in his nursing home........

Prominent black politician calls people "white crackers" and says he thinks that's a "term of endearment" E32sp

Uh idiot... Sal is a young man in his late 30's or early 40's. Hardly close to a nursing home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum