Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Falsely Accused of Rape by Sharpton Calls for Action Against Sharpton Advertisers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Tawana Brawley helped the Rev. Al Sharpton make his name in the civil rights movement by FALSELY accusing Steven Pagones, assistant state attorney of raping the 15 year old.

This isn't the only time the Rev. has jumped in to make false accusations against innocent people. Everyone remembers The Rev. Sharpton almost falling all over himself to get in front of cameras and accusing the entire team of rape.

Man Falsely Accused of Rape by Sharpton Calls for Action Against Sharpton

Man Falsely Accused of Rape by Sharpton Calls for Action Against Sharpton Advertisers BrawleySharpton

On Friday, speaking exclusively with Breitbart News, Steven Pagones, the assistant district attorney whom Al Sharpton falsely accused of the rape of 15-year-old Tawana Brawley, called for advertisers on Sharpton’s program to drop their support of his MSNBC program, PoliticsNation. “I find it hard to believe that people lend any amount of credibility to Sharpton as a person, as a leader, as an activist, and most of all, as a source of truth,” said Pagones, who sued Sharpton for defamation and won. “I’m dumbfounded at how advertisers accept what he has done not only to me but to so many others in situations involving race – situations that perhaps would have worked out more positively but for the fact that he escalated them through race-baiting.”

Read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/11/Exclusive-Pagones-Sharpton

he would cry racism if he was let go on a basis that any other person of any other color would be. and cause a big stink. its not right but it works unfortunately.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Another completely fake liberal, race baiting asshole.

Everyone tune in to MSNBC and get your truth there....LOL

Fuck Al and the horse he rode in on. Fucking scum bag!

2seaoat

All this whining........I think we need a cry towel. Sharpton has a large base of support and offers diverse opinions from traditional TV. He certainly has been wrong, but less so than Nancy Grace. Maybe there could be a coordinated effort.........

cool1

cool1

MSNBC program, PoliticsNation. “I find it hard to believe that people lend any amount of credibility to Sharpton as a person, as a leader, as an activist, and most of all, as a source of truth,”

Well said!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cool1 wrote:MSNBC program, PoliticsNation. “I find it hard to believe that people lend any amount of credibility to Sharpton as a person, as a leader, as an activist, and most of all, as a source of truth,”

Well said!

cheers cheers 

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All this whining........I think we need a cry towel.   Sharpton has a large base of support and offers diverse opinions from traditional TV.   He certainly has been wrong, but less so than Nancy Grace.  Maybe there could be a coordinated effort.........
The Rev. Al Sharpton has a large base of radical supporters.

When has Nancy Grace been a race baiter and divisive for America?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum