Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've seen hundreds of 9/11 documentaries and this is by far the most riveting of all.

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I apologize if I didn't make it clear,  Tex.

We're talking about the massive effort which would have been required
to plant all the equipment in the towers for a controlled demolition.  And the large number of people required to go into the buildings to perform those tasks.
And it really would be a huge task and I'll try to help you understand why in a sec.

But all those people rigging all that demolition equipment would have gone into the buildings BEFORE 9/11.  What is so difficult for me to understand,  is how that could have ever been accomplished and the tens of thousands of WTC employees, all the employees of the buildings' tenants,  all the visitors going to those offices,  tourists going to Windows On The World,  security guards who have been trained to look for anything suspicious after the 1993 bombing,  and all the rest;  how out of all those people,  I need just one to come forward to say he or she witnessed anything suspicious while all that was being done.  I want just one person who would have been inside the buildings at the time,  to tell us they observed any of it happening.  Because it's just not believable that it went totally undetected.

And here's why.  You need to understand some of the basics of what is required to do any controlled demolition on a streel frame high rise building.
A building skeleton is comprised of thousands of steel girders all secured to each other.  For the building to collapse,  the girders in the skeleton have
to separate from each other.  This is accomplished by first partially sawing through those girders or cutting slots in them with an acetylene torch.  Or drilling them with a massive drill.  Either at the connections or through the girders themselves.  Then an explosive charge is installed at that spot and when it detonates that completes the separation.  
You have to do that with each and every girder you want to separate.
And to apply this to two 110 story skyscrapers means a shitload of girders
need all this preparation.  
All this makes loud noises and produces sparking and other stuff that is easily seen and heard.
But this would be like no other controlled demolition.  Because in every other controlled demolition which has ever been done,  all the buildings wall materials can ripped out relatively easily.  Remember you have to get that out of the way so the girders are exposed and you can see them to work on them.
The reason this would be like no other controlled demolition,  is because you cannot just rip off the interior wall pieces in the World Trade Center and throw them to the side.  You have to remove them,  usually by more sawing through sheetrock (which as we saw in the Inside the Towers video I linked,  the interior of the buildings was stinking with sheetrock everywhere).
Once you remove the panels,  and then after you've done all the work to the girder,  you then have to reattach everything you removed.  Why?
Because later if a security guard or anyone else sees there aint no wall panel in place and sees sawed girders with bombs attached to em,  there's a real good chance he's gonna go to DEFCON 1 on his walkie talkie.  And then the whole plot is history.  lol
Another reason this would be like no controlled demolition ever attempted is because of the sheer size and height of the Twin Towers.  You'd have to prepare so many girders in order to make the collapse look natural that it would be a monumental undertaking.  And monumental undertakings don't usually go completely undetected when 20,000 people are in the near vicinity.  lol

But all you have to do is produce one person who witnessed any of this and I'll take it all back.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also, if all those girders were sawed through or cut with torches, they would be laying in the rubble still sawed through or have slots in them cut by the torches.
But the girders in the rubble didn't have that.
If they had been seen in the rubble with slots cut in them by saws or torches,
the plot would have been exposed to the world and Dick Cheney would already have been executed by now. Game Over.
Not that it's above Dick Cheney to do any of this, it's just that Dick Cheney is not the type to put a sign on his back saying "I'm Guilty" after doing it. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and by the way,  speaking of not putting signs on backs saying "I'm Guilty";
that Silverstein dude aint the type to do that either.  Which is tantatmount to the same thing when you truthers tell us he accidentally confessed to the whole thing on national television.  lol

People who run multinational corporations profiting from wars and going from that to the Vice Presidency and people who own World Trade Centers are not likely to do anything as ignorant and silly as that.

NOTE: for those uninitiated into the truther world.  "Silverstein" refers to Larry Silverstein,  the owner of the World Trade Center.  Truthers tell us when he said the words "pull it" on national television,  he was telling us he gave the order to blow up The World Trade Center.

2seaoat

he was telling us he gave the order to blow up The World Trade Center.

Utter paranoia and hate.....nothing more.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:he was telling us he gave the order to blow up The World Trade Center.

Utter paranoia and hate.....nothing more.

You and I are on the same side on this but I have to disagree this time.
I know both teo and floridatexan.  I've socialized with both of them outside the forum.

There's no more hate in them than me or you or anybody else.  In fact they're both lovable people to be around.  And I'm not saying that just to try to win them over or blow smoke up their asses,  it's just that with them it's true.

Would I like to be able to get them to see the light about this?  Hell yea.
That's why I've perservered with this for what seems like ten years now.

It's not hate but I don't really understand what it is that makes them believe this stuff.  But hell I don't really understand why anybody learns to believe anything they do. I majored in psychology but that doesn't help at all.

boards of FL

boards of FL

So TEO is the truther, but Bob appears to be more knowledgeable on the subject.

Ouch!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But there is always one other possibility.  Maybe everything they believe is true and I'm an Illuminatti agent planted on this forum to try to convince them otherwise.

Edward D. Wood Jr is my namesake afterall.  So who the hell knows what is true.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Wood you gotsa PM

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/06/el-salvador-iraq-police-squads-washington

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am not a truther...I am a conspiracy analyst. Furthermore Anyone can post a bunch a cut n paste Mythbuster baloney...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am not a truther...I am a conspiracy analyst.

Good stuff, T.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Please read the links I posted...about the motivations for 9/11 (Black Eagle Trust Funds)...and the retired colonel (Steele) who was the apparent mastermind behind the Bush era torture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum