Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PDF Final Administrator Election

+11
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
QueenOfHearts
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
Vikingwoman
Sal
Joanimaroni
no stress
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1PDF Final Administrator Election Empty PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 8:00 am

This election will be open for three days from this time. Votes are to be made via post and will be counted upon completion.

Please do not use more than one account (sock). Suspected fraudulent votes can be challenged.

Good luck candidates..!!

Joani

Sal

Sal

PDF Final Administrator Election 605538_o

no stress

no stress

Joanie

Sal wrote:PDF Final Administrator Election 605538_o

Is that a vote for boards?

Sal

Sal

It's what you've been doing on this forum for the past week, and it's tiresome and unseemly.

Look, if that's what you've got to do to nurse the massive butthurt you have from Board's complete and total deconstruction of your worldview, then fine ....

.... but, do it in private.

Mmmkay?

I have to admit it's impressive that leftists can be perfectly wrong on almost everything... it has to take alot of practice.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pkr....moderator not adminitrator.

Joanimaroni wrote:Pkr....moderator not adminitrator.

I was just using that term as the controlling moderator.

10PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 10:19 am

Sal

Sal

Bu .. bu .. but, ...

... you're already a moderator, amirite??

So ...

PDF Final Administrator Election Michael-keaton

11PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 10:40 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the first election I've ever seen which had masturbation as it's central issue. lol

12PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 10:41 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I vote we donate a computer to BP in prison and make him the moderator.

13PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 10:52 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

already a moderator, amirite??

Yes!

14PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:08 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

already a moderator, amirite??

Yes!

Joani doesn't have the same controls or final say that boards does... that is what this election is for.

15PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:15 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I do have limited control as a moderator and I am comfortable with those limitations. I have and will continue to refer to boards, if needed.

16PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:30 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joani

17PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:36 am

Joanimaroni wrote:I do have limited control as a moderator and I am comfortable with those limitations. I have and will continue to refer to boards, if needed.

If you win the election the roles would be reversed... correct?

18PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:45 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I do have limited control as a moderator and I am comfortable with those limitations. I have and will continue to refer to boards, if needed.

You're asking someone else to carify the rules of your coping mechanis...er...election?

19PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 11:59 am

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You're asking someone else to carify the rules of your coping mechanis...er...election?

I asked you if you would agree to an election for moderation of the forum... meaning you no longer mod if voted out.

Anyone with a different definition or understanding should speak now.

20PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 12:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pkr is just trying to reign in your liberal bias and selective regulation of the forum....I think he's wasting his time. You like executive orders too much to ever relinquish your hold.

21PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 12:04 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Definition of what? ...

... this "election"?

Oh, I've got a few.

PDF Final Administrator Election Baby_bottom_better_large

lmao

22PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 12:08 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Pkr is just trying to reign in your liberal bias and selective regulation of the forum....I think he's wasting his time. You like executive orders too much to ever relinquish your hold.

Feel free to show me where I have exhibited liberal bias.

23PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 12:16 pm

Sal

Sal

Look what we have here.

Pkrbum, Joanie, Teo, nostress, Chrissy driving this "election" bullshit.

What do they all have in common?

Well, for one thing, they're regulars at that knitting circle called Everyday Pensacola.

They got what they wanted over there (a forum devoid of strong opposing voices and viewpoints), but that's not enough.

They want a change over here where they get their asses handed to them on a daily basis.

Boards is the administrator.

Sack up and learn to run with the big dogs or go back to your knitting circle, ya bunch of pantywaisted milksops.

24PDF Final Administrator Election Empty Re: PDF Final Administrator Election 11/21/2014, 12:58 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Look what we have here.

Pkrbum, Joanie, Teo, nostress, Chrissy driving this "election" bullshit.

What do they all have in common?

Well, for one thing, they're regulars at that knitting circle called Everyday Pensacola.

They got what they wanted over there (a forum devoid of strong opposing voices and viewpoints), but that's not enough.

They want a change over here where they get their asses handed to them on a daily basis.

Boards is the administrator.

Sack up and learn to run with the big dogs or go back to your knitting circle, ya bunch of pantywaisted milksops.

Is it your desire to have just a democratic membership on this forum?

Everyday Pensacola is a forum that does not dwell nor turn every topic into a political issue. The requirement for civility is a problem for some.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I asked you if you would agree to an election for moderation of the forum... meaning you no longer mod if voted out.

Did you agree to that Boards? You know the conservatives outweigh the liberals so this would be a done deal and they know it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum