Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Timeless wisdom wielded by Ted Cruz crushes our criminal king

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Timeless wisdom wielded by Ted Cruz crushes our criminal king Cb273a8bd8

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He's a flaming idiot.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

He's a flaming idiot.  

No he's not! He's a power seeking, greedy sensationalist, white christian fundamentalist who's studied Hannity with the same reverence he pretends to have for Jesus, and Texas.

Not unlike most of the highly paid TV evangelists, Cruz masquerades as a man with the highest morals and the values of down-home patriot, while in truth he's really just another Harvard-trained despot seeking a throne.

He's already more popular among the wingnuts than Jimmy Swaggert!

Reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And outright lying about the government shutdown, getting called out by Bob Scheiffer.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Shorter Ted Cruz ....

"President Obama, when, oh when, will you stop being so black?"

[/quote]

Shorter Ted Cruz ....

"President Obama, when, oh when, will you stop being so black?"
[/quote]

RACIST..!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Remember the Ted Cruz coloring book? Here are some reviews:

Timeless wisdom wielded by Ted Cruz crushes our criminal king Ted-cruz-coloring-book

"didn't know how well I'd enjoy this book, seeing as how I only have white crayons. But, as it turns out, that's the only color required! Magnificent!"

"This book showed up just in time, as my daughter had recently finished her "Connect the Dots Mein Kampf." We spend all day listening to Skrewdriver and breaking the brown crayons."

"As a bigot, it's hard for me to find books that advocate for and advance my position. Especially books designed for little kids. Thank God for this book. Now, I can stimulate the creativity of my little children, while still installing in them important lessons. Lessons like guns are good, health care is bad (at least if it comes from a Democrat president), and America is always right. If there are any facts that don't support my positions, I would prefer to ignore them. And if I can't ignore them, then I'd like to be able to shout them down. And I want to teach my children the same lessons. Without books like this one, we are in danger of raising a new generation of open-minded and tolerant adults . . . and it will be impossible to maintain our way of thinking if this happens. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series: "I am not a witch (but if I were, it would totally be okay to cast a spell and turn President Obama into a newt).""

"I'm not a fan of his politics, but I have to give Ted Cruz credit for coming up with this coloring book idea. A perfect way to reach the Tea Partiers on their own literary level! The big question remains: Will they stay within the lines?"

"I could not understand nor stay with in the lines, this book was way over my head, I should stick with Sarah Palins books about green eggs and stuff."

"So, after reading many reviews that mentioned what good toilet paper this book made, I was super excited to order my copy. Unfortunately, after receiving mine in the mail I was immediately disappointed. I don't know, perhaps I accidentally received a used copy, but mine was completely worthless for this purpose as every single page was already completely covered with crap..."

And here I thought this book would not be well received.

2seaoat

Take the politics out of it.....listen to Ted Cruz.......is this a person who leads, or is this a person who is pulling his underwear out of his crack in gym class? How did America have folks like Butchmeup and Ted Cruz in leadership positions. I mean listen to him.......how did these creatures even be considered leaders in America. The wussification of America is complete........Ted Cruz and Butchmeup for President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum