Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FSU Shooting

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
nadalfan
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FSU Shooting - Page 2 Ted_Bundy_Demotivational_Poster_Guns

27FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:42 pm

Sal

Sal

The goal for whom, exactly?

The Big Bad Oggie Boogie Gubament?

Sorry, I'm not a big Iluminati guy.

In America, the people are the government, and there are as many opinions as people regarding guns.

Unfortunately, big monied interests like the NRA have reasonable minded people cowering at the moment.

28FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:45 pm

nadalfan

Who is going to ban all guns?  Who is proposing that?  Please explain how they intend to do that

Last edited by nadalfan on 11/20/2014, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

29FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:45 pm

Cowering? You're the useful idiot that pees his pants everytime a deranged criminal commits a mass shooting.

30FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:49 pm

nadalfan wrote:Who is going to ban all guns?  Who is proposing that?  Please explain how they intend to do that

Luckily there are examples comrade... I'd say australia is the closest parallel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

31FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nadalfan wrote:Who is going to ban all guns?  Who is proposing that?  Please explain how they intend to do that

Answer:

The United Nations......agenda 21

FSU Shooting - Page 2 Dscf2952

32FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 12:57 pm

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:

Luckily there are examples comrade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

You keep saying we are afraid, but you're confusing fear with anger. Forgive my sensitivity to young people running for their lives while they try to study for their exams. The irony is that you say we are afraid, yet you are deathly and irrationally afraid that someone is coming to take your guns. Prove to me that that is a real possibility.

Where is the threat in THIS country to take your guns? Who is pushing that agenda? How much power do they have? How will they do it?

33FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:10 pm

Sal

Sal

I walk the streets of my community every day unarmed and unafraid.

You insist on your right to own as many of ANY type of armament you desire and parade around in public with those armaments fully loaded.

Somehow you're contention that we are the ones cowering and peeing our pants rings a bit hollow.

34FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FSU Shooting - Page 2 GunControlHitler

35FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:17 pm

Sal wrote:I walk the streets of my community every day unarmed and unafraid.

You insist on your right to own as many of ANY type of armament you desire and parade around in public with those armaments fully loaded.

Somehow you're contention that we are the ones cowering and peeing our pants rings a bit hollow.

FSU Shooting - Page 2 Th?&id=HN.607998920859911728&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

If you where not peeing in your pants this thread wouldn't exist.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

36FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:21 pm

You're the one that is so terrified of isolated incidents that you're trying to throw out an inalienable right. What a gruber.

37FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:23 pm

nadalfan

Damaged Eagle wrote:

FSU Shooting - Page 2 Th?&id=HN.607998920859911728&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oh yeah, we forgot that to you people a shooting at a university is not newsworthy...just another day in America. For the rest of us, the reaction is disgust that this happens.

38FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:25 pm

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:

You're the one  that is so terrified of isolated incidents that you're trying to throw out an inalienable right. What a gruber.

Let's look at reality
mass shootings...happen
banning all guns....not happening

who's afraid?

39FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:28 pm

You... there are inherent risks that come with liberty. Do you just want larger gun free zone signs?

I don't think so.

40FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:31 pm

nadalfan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Oh yeah, we forgot that to you people a shooting at a university is not newsworthy...just another day in America.  For the rest of us, the reaction is disgust that this happens.  

FSU Shooting - Page 2 Th?&id=HN.608029969181052707&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Just another nut case liberal Dixiecrat taking out his/her mental frustrations on the rest of us. If it wasn't this he'd be assisting in the looting and burning a town to get everyone's attention or posting racial slurs supporting such activities... Everyone would be safer if they'd just take their meds then plop their fat asses in front of the bob tube and eat their bon-bon's.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/20/2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

41FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:32 pm

Sal

Sal

Yeah, ....

.... that's what I'm trying to do.

Rolling Eyes

42FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 1:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Yeah, ....

.... that's what I'm trying to do.

Rolling Eyes

Finally an honest answer....

43FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 4:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You're the one  that is so terrified of isolated incidents that you're trying to throw out an inalienable right. What a gruber.

Let's look at reality
mass shootings...happen
banning all guns....not happening

who's afraid?

I should have said stricter gun laws instead of a ban. Of course, we know Chicago has very strict gun laws and we all know how that works out.

44FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 4:30 pm

Yella

Yella

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Bad people do bad things... it's an age old problem. The incidence that one uses a gun to attack masses is extremely rare.

Take a few deep breathes and poke your head out from under the covers... it's going to be ok.

Come back and tell me that when one of your kids or someone you love who is just doing normal, everyday things is shot and killed in a random mass shooting.

I'm not afraid, I'm angry and sick and tired of people accepting that this is just a way of life in America.

There is no real punishment today. Commission of a crime with a firearm should be a capital crime with a mandatory death sentence if found guilty or admits guilt. One and only one appeal then a noose the following week.Fooling around with needles is stupid and expensive. Nothing can stop crime but this plan would slow it down.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

45FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 4:54 pm

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Hits close to home.

I was living near FSU and knew the former house mother of Chi Omega when Ted Bundy viciously raped and murdered three young women in the house. He raped and crippled another young lady living near the university then continued his rapes and murders moving toward Jacksonville.

The mass serial killer, who raped and killed over 40 women never used a gun.

46FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 5:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Hits close to home.

I was living near FSU and knew the former house mother of Chi Omega when Ted Bundy viciously raped and murdered three young women in the house.  He raped and crippled another young lady living near the university then continued his rapes and murders moving toward Jacksonville.

The mass serial killer, who raped and killed over 40 women never used a gun.

That was a chilling gruesome event. It changed my mind about sorority and private houses.

47FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 5:11 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Who the fuck is talking about banning guns??

Nobody, that's who.

I have always found that when people resort to profanity, when none is called for in any way, they know their statement and argument is weak if not non-existent.  Don't you?

As to your question of who....
Former State Senator of Illinois Barack Hussein Obama.

Any more questions?  Oh, you question my assertion?  You really should know better by now.

From your beloved, far left fact check site so YOU can depend on its accuracy.

FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban

Obama was being misleading when he denied that his handwriting had been on a document endorsing a state ban on the sale and possession of handguns in Illinois. Obama responded, “No, my writing wasn’t on that particular questionnaire. As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns.”

Actually, Obama’s writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.

Obama’s campaign said, “Sen. Obama didn’t fill out these state Senate questionnaires--a staffer did--and there are several answers that didn’t reflect his views then or now. He may have jotted some notes on the front page of the questionnaire, but some answers didn’t reflect his views.”

Last edited by Markle on 11/20/2014, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

48FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 5:15 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

Nobody, that's who.

Former State Senator of Illinois Barack Hussein Obama.

Any more questions?  Oh, you question my assertion?  You really should know better by now.

Obama was being misleading when he denied that his handwriting had been on a document endorsing a state ban on the sale and possession of handguns in Illinois. Obama responded, “No, my writing wasn’t on that particular questionnaire. As I said, I have never favored an all-out ban on handguns.”

Actually, Obama’s writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and Obama took hard line:

Obama’s campaign said, “Sen. Obama didn’t fill out these state Senate questionnaires--a staffer did--and there are several answers that didn’t reflect his views then or now. He may have jotted some notes on the front page of the questionnaire, but some answers didn’t reflect his views.”

I'm curious as to why you didn't provide a link to this. This clearly isn't FactCheck.org.

49FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 5:54 pm

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:Like I said above, I don't know what the solution is and I don't believe one specific thing will eliminate mass shootings.  What I do know is that it is a problem and the frequency of shootings has increased.  

Trying to have a discussion is pointless though when the responses to a mass shooting look like this:

meh..it happens

arm everyone

immigrants are the problem

you want to take away all guns

we should ban knives too

we should ban hands too

(heehee the last two are so clever... Rolling Eyes )

It is a problem, but spree shootings have not increased any more than our population.

50FSU Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: FSU Shooting 11/20/2014, 6:31 pm

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:

Nobody, that's who.

That's just the automatic response to any discussion about guns or gun violence.  It's a strange paranoia

So I guess that makes semi-retired President Obama paranoid.

Source: FactCheck.org analysis of 2008 Philadelphia primary debate Apr 16, 2008

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum