Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd video surfaces bragging how he exploited the lack of economic understanding of the American people

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Basically...they allowed insurance companies to raise their rates then TAXED THE INSURANCE COMPANIES...which effectively TAXED YOU BY DECEIT ! BY PROXY !

that wasn't hard to understand .....that was racketeering ...jail this pompous bragging POS MOFO. before he splits for Tele Vive

The useful idiots are too stupid to realize he's talking about them... lol.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Racketeering is when organized groups run illegal businesses, known as “rackets,” or when an organized crime ring uses legitimate organizations to embezzle funds.

Yeah sounds like it to me....

2seaoat

In a representative democracy the voter often does not understand legislation. I can bet most here do not have a clue about the tax code, and asked to fill out a tax return for somebody even with software would be lost. So who looks at a defense appropriation and understands the merits of two tankers to refuel planes? This man is speaking honestly. He should be applauded. Maybe if Fox News and all the other news station quit having imbeciles on talking politics, we could have people spending a half hour talking about substantive merits of pending legislation. The media has abdicated that role because an informed voter base would challenge the trillions be given out in subsidy. I find it funny that Fox picks out this subject, when the same could be found in 100 bills passed in the last decade. The answer lies in the hands of those who attempt to sensationalize this story, while not talking about the detail of the passed senate immigration bill and why it has not been released to the house floor........you see that information would get voters angry.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:In a representative democracy the voter often does not understand legislation.  I can bet most here do not have a clue about the tax code, and asked to fill out a tax return for somebody even with software would be lost.  So who looks at a defense appropriation and understands the merits of two tankers to refuel planes?   This man is speaking honestly.  He should be applauded.  Maybe if Fox News and all the other news station quit having imbeciles on talking politics, we could have people spending a half hour talking about substantive merits of pending legislation.   The media has abdicated that role because an informed voter base would challenge the trillions be given out in subsidy.   I find it funny that Fox picks out this subject, when the same could be found in 100 bills passed in the last decade.  The answer lies in the hands of those who attempt to sensationalize this story, while not talking about the detail of the passed senate immigration bill and why it has not been released to the house floor........you see that information would get voters angry.

You have lost all credibility .....obviously you have the same warped and twisted way of looking at people...

They even defend being deceived and lied to by obama and the omnipotent central govt... it's nearly comical.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The government shouldn't have worked so hard to hide their involvement in 911. These lemmings would have been fine with it. They sat there as WACO was torched and said nothing, just nodding approval....yes they would march into a gas chamber if an authority told them to and drag their children with them...I have NO doubt. You can fool all of these people all of the time....

Yep... NOTHING matters. It must be a wonderful state of mindlessness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum