Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Video from Gruber surfaces...

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/voters-stupid-prof-says-obama-is-different/

“This is exactly what conservatives have been saying … What we’re hearing now is the true voice of liberal arrogance. They believe this. They believe that the voters are stupid as he said. And they believe they know the right way, they have to lead the masses to the promised land and they can only do it by deception. And that’s what he said openly.”

Krauthammer said the attitude was, “‘We wanted to get the bill and we didn’t care how we did it, so we lied about everything.’”

“As Gruber said, had they known that, it never would have passed. They lied about every aspect of this,” Krauthammer said. “But they got away with it.”

In the first video that appeared, Gruber said, “This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure the CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If the CBO scores the mandate as taxes, the bill dies.

Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., revealed that Gruber had been paid $400,000 for his work for the administration, and suggested a solution.

“He ought to give the money back.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/voters-stupid-prof-says-obama-is-different/#tYBitZLwiAps9HBj.99

Here's a transcript from one of the interviews.

HH: So what did Dianne Feinstein, Kay Hagan, Mary Landrieu, what are they all saying needs to be done that Jon Gruber doesn’t need to be done?

JG: What they’re saying is basically, they’re saying there should be a free lunch. Here’s where I disagree with them, and I don’t care if they’re Democrats. They’re wrong. Basically, they’re saying that there should be a free lunch, that we should make insurance affordable for the sick, but not make it more expensive for the healthy. That’s not the way insurance works. Insurance is the healthy and the sick pooling together to pay one fair price, which is what the American public wants. By an overwhelming majority, the American public wants fair insurance markets. Fair insurance markets mean the healthy pay more. That’s what fair insurance markets mean. So what Landrieu and Feinstein are those, they’re just not understanding basic economics. They’re claiming you can have it both ways. They’re claiming we can fix insurance markets and yet not make people pay more, and that’s simply wrong.

HH: And last question, the real more is thirty to forty percent before subsidy, taxpayer-funded subsidy in an era of massive deficits. Am I clear on that? That’s your estimate, is that the average cost of insurance for an American is going up thirty to forty percent?

JG: By my estimate, it’s thirty percent before tax credits, but that’s not relevant, because the tax credits will lower the cost. On average, it will fall once you factor in taxes.

HH: Did Americans know that when Obamacare was passed?

JG: Did Americans know, yeah, well, did Americans know that? I don’t know, actually, what Americans knew when Obamacare was passed.

HH: Do you think the President ever said your average cost is going up thirty percent, but you’ll get some tax credits?

JG: No, he didn’t say that.

HH: Do you think Democrats anywhere said that? Did you ever say it on the record?

JG: Did I ever say it, yeah, I did reports for a number of states which said exactly that.

HH: But did you ever come on a show like this and say hey, we’ve got to adopt this, your health insurance is going up thirty percent, but there’ll be some tax credits?

JG: I believe I did, but I don’t know for sure.

HH: I’d love for a citation, Professor. Come back. I appreciate the time very, very much.

Sal

Sal

Loud-mouth, unartful, arrogant economist says unartful, arrogant things ....

.... film at eleven.

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/voters-stupid-prof-says-obama-is-different/

“This is exactly what conservatives have been saying … What we’re hearing now is the true voice of liberal arrogance. They believe this. They believe that the voters are stupid as he said. And they believe they know the right way, they have to lead the masses to the promised land and they can only do it by deception. And that’s what he said openly.”

Krauthammer said the attitude was, “‘We wanted to get the bill and we didn’t care how we did it, so we lied about everything.’”

“As Gruber said, had they known that, it never would have passed. They lied about every aspect of this,” Krauthammer said. “But they got away with it.”

In the first video that appeared, Gruber said, “This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure the CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If the CBO scores the mandate as taxes, the bill dies.

Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., revealed that Gruber had been paid $400,000 for his work for the administration, and suggested a solution.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/voters-stupid-prof-says-obama-is-different/#tYBitZLwiAps9HBj.99

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/voters-stupid-prof-says-obama-is-different/

Hey, if Krauthammer says it-it must be true! LOL!

boards of FL

boards of FL

This new manufactured scandal sort of reminds me of the last one in which the "latino activist" was "caught illegally stuffing thousands of ballots" into a ballot box.

In reality, it was video of a non-profit working delivering absentee ballots, but when your political base shares the collective IQ of ranch dressing...

"LIBRUL VOTIR FRAWD COT IN THE ACT!!! M UST WATC H VIDOE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE DIS!@!!!!!!!11111 BENGHAZI!!@!!"

GOP 2016!

Sal wrote:Loud-mouth, unartful, arrogant economist says unartful, arrogant things ....

.... film at eleven.

Useful idiots don't have an original thght in their heads.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/12/1344439/-News-Flash-Sometimes-academics-can-seem-arrogant

boards of FL wrote:This new manufactured scandal sort of reminds me of the last one in which the "latino activist" was "caught illegally stuffing thousands of ballots" into a ballot box.

In reality, it was video of a non-profit working delivering absentee ballots, but when your political base shares the collective IQ of ranch dressing...

"LIBRUL VOTIR FRAWD COT IN THE ACT!!! M UST WATC H VIDOE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE DIS!@!!!!!!!11111 BENGHAZI!!@!!"

GOP 2016!

Yawn...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/13/1344778/-Dear-Republicans-Spare-Me-Your-Fake-Outrage-Over-Gruber-Your-Lies-About-ObamaCare-Are-Much-Worse

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:This new manufactured scandal sort of reminds me of the last one in which the "latino activist" was "caught illegally stuffing thousands of ballots" into a ballot box.

"LIBRUL VOTIR FRAWD COT IN THE ACT!!! M UST WATC H VIDOE!  YOU WON'T BELIEVE DIS!@!!!!!!!11111 BENGHAZI!!@!!"

GOP 2016!

Yawn...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/13/1344778/-Dear-Republicans-Spare-Me-Your-Fake-Outrage-Over-Gruber-Your-Lies-About-ObamaCare-Are-Much-Worse

What on earth does this link have to do with my comment? See if you can muster the words to form a coherent response.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

"LIBRUL VOTIR FRAWD COT IN THE ACT!!! M UST WATC H VIDOE!  YOU WON'T BELIEVE DIS!@!!!!!!!11111 BENGHAZI!!@!!"

GOP 2016!

Yawn...

What on earth does this link have to do with my comment? See if you can muster the words to form a coherent response.

I don't expect you to understand it... stupid.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/13/1344734/-Republicans-ginning-up-Benghazi-like-outrage-over-Gruber-nbsp-gaffe

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Loud-mouth, unartful, arrogant economist says unartful, arrogant things ....

.... film at eleven.

Who has called you STUPID numerous times. How does that make you feel? Your messiah believes you are too STUPID to know the truth and vote.

How impressive!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Hey, if Krauthammer says it-it must be true! LOL!

It is Dr. Krauthammer's opinion, so yes, it is true.

More importantly, how does it make you feel to be called, REPEATEDLY, STUPID, by your messiah semi-retired President Obama and his entire administration.

Markle

Markle

GOP 2016!

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... Socratestoo

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

GOP 2016!

Yawn...

What on earth does this link have to do with my comment?  See if you can muster the words to form a coherent response.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/13/1344734/-Republicans-ginning-up-Benghazi-like-outrage-over-Gruber-nbsp-gaffe

No, seriously.  Are you suggesting that any reaction other than "Oh no!!! This is a major scandal!!!" cannot possibly be arrived at in the absence of the DailyKos?  Are you saying that it is not feasibly possible for someone to see this Gruber story and independently think  "Hmm.  This seems like yet another in a long list of fabricated scandals."  

What about the alternative?  The story shows up on Breitbart and then it takes over the front page of this forum.  Could I not use your argument as well?  I mean, its not as if we're talking about an original idea that you came up with yourself here.  You're merely creating threads and posting links to websites.  And when someone tries to engage you on that, your response is more links to websites.  And all the while, you're claiming it is everyone else that is the brainwashed idiot, incapable of independent thought. Here, PkrBum. Have a look in the mirror.

See if you can muster the brainpower to respond in your own words.  Or not.  I suspect what will follow now is either 1) a series of rhetorical questions, 2) more links to the DailyKos, or 3) a comment about liberals and original thought.

And......go!

Imagine this scenario was the architect of the bush tax cuts or the patriot act... do you think it would make network news?

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:See if you can muster the brainpower to respond in your own words.  Or not.  I suspect what will follow now is either 1) a series of rhetorical questions, 2) more links to the DailyKos, or 3) a comment about liberals and original thought.

And......go!

PkrBum wrote:Imagine this scenario was the architect of the bush tax cuts or the patriot act... do you think it would make network news?

Ah!  Rhetorical question it is!  It seems that at least once you would try and actually produce something substantive, particularly when the opposition is accurately predicting all of your responses.  I say "Hey! Watch this everyone!  He's not smart enough to directly address anything I'm saying so I bet he will responsd with a rhetorical question!"  

(queue PkrBum responding with a rhetorical question)

That said, I don't know that there was one "architect" of the ACA.  We watched the policy get debated for over year and it changed all the while.  This is one talking head in a vast ocean of talking heads.  And beyond that, Gruber could come out and say that he supports recycling aborted babies into commercial farming food and that still would not change any of the real-world data that involves the ACA.  It's a video of a guy talking.  Do you know what data means?  Do have any idea as to how success or failure of a particular policy is gauged?   Hint: "Candid video of a guy answering questions" is not an effective tool in gauging the success or failure of a policy.

Then there is the fact that the end result was the sharp reduction of uninsured Americans (18% to 13.4%) coupled with historically low growth in healthcare costs in the first year of roll-out.  But then again, you think that that result is the same as that which was seen during the last administration, right?  You probably believe that we saw a sharp decline in the rate of uninsured Americans under Bush, right?  Right?  This is just a yes or no question.  Can you answer that one?  They don't get any more "softball" than that.  I'm trying to make these easier for you.

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... Th?&id=HN.608038563403402846&w=303&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Don't see the liberal media screaming 'WAR CRIMINAL!' when the blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace decimates a sovereign nation, without Congress's or the American peoples approval, as he builds bridges of understanding with the mutilated bodies of innocent people; much less hear the liberal media scream about the mega bucks, or tell us how much, his little military adventurisms has cost the tax payer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Smile

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:See if you can muster the brainpower to respond in your own words.  Or not.  I suspect what will follow now is either 1) a series of rhetorical questions, 2) more links to the DailyKos, or 3) a comment about liberals and original thought.

And......go!

PkrBum wrote:Imagine this scenario was the architect of the bush tax cuts or the patriot act... do you think it would make network news?

Ah!  Rhetorical question it is!  It seems that at least once you would try and actually produce something substantive, particularly when the opposition is accurately predicting all of your responses.  I say "Hey! Watch this everyone!  He's not smart enough to directly address anything I'm saying so I bet he will responsd with a rhetorical question!"  

(queue PkrBum responding with a rhetorical question)

That said, I don't know that there was one "architect" of the ACA.  We watched the policy get debated for over year and it changed all the while.  This is one talking head in a vast ocean of talking heads.  And beyond that, Gruber could come out and say that he supports recycling aborted babies into commercial farming food and that still would not change any of the real-world data that involves the ACA.  It's a video of a guy talking.  Do you know what data means?  Do have any idea as to how success or failure of a particular policy is gauged?   Hint: "Candid video of a guy answering questions" is not an effective tool in gauging the success or failure of a policy.

Then there is the fact that the end result was the sharp reduction of uninsured Americans (18% to 13.4%) coupled with historically low growth in healthcare costs in the first year of roll-out.  But then again, you think that that result is the same as that which was seen during the last administration, right?  You probably believe that we saw a sharp decline in the rate of uninsured Americans under Bush, right?  Right?  This is just a yes or no question.  Can you answer that one?  They don't get any more "softball" than that.  I'm trying to make these easier for you.

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... Th?&id=HN.608013012638566928&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

And in the end the only ones that bought into the grand health care policy that wasn't read prior to being signed was the stupid liberals and their Democratic leaders.

Why????? Because they're stooped!

*****ROFLOMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Laughing

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

GOP 2016!

Yawn...

What on earth does this link have to do with my comment?  See if you can muster the words to form a coherent response.

No, seriously.  Are you suggesting that any reaction other than "Oh no!!! This is a major scandal!!!" cannot possibly be arrived at in the absence of the DailyKos?  Are you saying that it is not feasibly possible for someone to see this Gruber story and independently think  "Hmm.  This seems like yet another in a long list of fabricated scandals."  

What about the alternative?  The story shows up on Breitbart and then it takes over the front page of this forum.  Could I not use your argument as well?  I mean, its not as if we're talking about an original idea that you came up with yourself here.  You're merely creating threads and posting links to websites.  And when someone tries to engage you on that, your response is more links to websites.  And all the while, you're claiming it is everyone else that is the brainwashed idiot, incapable of independent thought.  Here, PkrBum.  Have a look in the mirror.

See if you can muster the brainpower to respond in your own words.  Or not.  I suspect what will follow now is either 1) a series of rhetorical questions, 2) more links to the DailyKos, or 3) a comment about liberals and original thought.

And......go!

It's simple so please try to follow.

The Gruber VIDEO'S are FACTUAL. You stuff from the inaccurate, vile DailyKOS are OPINION. That means they are NOT FACTUAL, but one far left's Progressive's attempt to deflect being called STUPID by semi-retired President Obama and his entire administration.

The DailyKOS lacks accuracy and character. But no one would be surprised that you seek them out as a source. Keep up the quality work.

By the way, how does it feel to be repeatedly called stupid by semi-retired President Obama and his administration?

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... DailyKOSWeinerPresseraFake-1

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... Daily-kos-silent-fng-night

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Why should he give the money back? He did EXACTLY what he was hired to do. He should get a bonus. How does it feel to be called STUPID by semi-retired President and his administration?

He was hired to get this abomination passed by ANY MEANS NECESSARY even if it was NOT in the best interest of Americans.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:It's simple so please try to follow.

The Gruber VIDEO'S are FACTUAL.  You stuff from the inaccurate, vile DailyKOS are OPINION.  That means they are NOT FACTUAL, but one far left's Progressive's attempt to deflect being called STUPID by semi-retired President Obama and his entire administration.

When have I ever disputed the Gruber video?  When did I post anything from the DailyKos?  Further, whether or not something is factual does not hinge on whether or not it was ever posted on the DailyKos.  

Do you actually know what the term 'fact' means, Markle?

Amusing........................

A architect of obamacare calls the left stupid and for days the left tries to re-define it LMAO!

Sal

Sal

You defined stupid long ago, Chrissy.

Sal wrote:You defined stupid long ago, Chrissy.

I sure did.

I defined it as the liberals who voted for Obama and obamacare. and guess what? I was RIGHT! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are my bitch!

Queen of the Universe wrote:Amusing........................

A architect of obamacare calls the left stupid and for days the left tries to re-define it LMAO!

Another Video from Gruber surfaces... Th?&id=HN.608014953963129971&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

They're in complete denial. Sal is being especially pathetic in his delirious attempts to redefine his stupidity that Gruber speaks of.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWLVxg8MxA

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum