Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another local child abuse situation

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Is SBS always missed diagnosed? You seem to think it doesn't exist.

It does exist where there are witnesses, admissions, videos, and cases where a person is clearly lying and circumstantial evidence can prove it happened.

There are no witnesses.   There is no admission.   There has been NO evidence released by the state other than saying that they have probable cause.  Yet, you immediately think probable cause is proof that Mrs. Lowery violently shook this baby to death.   Nonsense.   Your consistent prejudgment is a tell.  I will await for evidence.  I will await for trial.  I will await a NG.

I told you I have a copy of the report, I  read the reports...the medical and surgical findings were consistent with SBS.

2seaoat

I told you I have a copy of the report, I read the reports...the medical and surgical findings were consistent with SBS.

so were hundreds of other so called medical reports which attempted to blame innocent people. You still have not told me what proof you have that Mrs. Lowery caused any injuries.

Vikingwoman

I don't know what the evidence is w/ this story but something doesn't seem quite right about them going and arresting her before the autopsy is in.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know what the evidence is w/ this story but something doesn't seem quite right about them going and arresting her before the autopsy is in.

You can't do an autopsy if the victim is still alive.

Vikingwoman

I know that. I think they arrested her before they knew what was wrong w/ the baby.

2seaoat

They are sweating a defendant.....hoping she will admit she hurt this child. Find a scapegoat quick, get headlines that you are putting monsters in jail, and get the votes. The mob reaction has changed from when this story was first posted. People are saying something is fishy here. Some people might expect a month long investigation before charges and jailing somebody......especially somebody like Mrs. Lowery. This tragedy keeps getting worse. The child sadly will remain dead, and another innocent family gets destroyed. Nothing wrong with giving an investigation some time, but with jumping to this conclusion, you may have completely obliterated the truth.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Other parents have been coming forward about removing their children from her care due to unexplained injuries and what they thought was rough punishment.

2seaoat

Other parents have been coming forward about removing their children from her care due to unexplained injuries and what they thought was rough punishment.

Source it or bury it.

cool1

cool1

very sad situation my daughters friend came over for the week end and she heard me talking about it and said that's my relative or something , I asked her well what is your opinion she said I don't like her and she is a B-ch I said why do you say that , she just said I don't know I think shes mean !!!!
But this child is only 17 ---and everyone has haters I guess , But Ive heard a lot of good things about this lady also so I will just hold back judgement till everything is investigated . I know it does not look very good for the lady right now . Seaoat may be right to ya know these cases can get ugly in court you can have to doctors interpit the same thing two diff ways and mess a jurys head up . I hope eventually they will come to some conclusion on this because if the lady did not cause this , She will surely go through hell until they find her innocent , jail-loss of income , lets hope justice will prevail soon.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I know that. I think they arrested her before they knew what was wrong w/ the baby.

The surgery provided evidence.

Vikingwoman

QueenOfHearts wrote:Other parents have been coming forward about removing their children from her care due to unexplained injuries and what they thought was rough punishment.

They're only now coming forward? What parent would leave their children in a daycare w/ unexplained injuries and rough punishment?

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Vikingwoman wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Other parents have been coming forward about removing their children from her care due to unexplained injuries and what they thought was rough punishment.

They're only now coming forward? What parent would leave their children in a daycare w/ unexplained injuries and rough punishment?

No, they removed their children from her care. Some complained to DCF.

Seaoat, I cannot "source it" because it is due to my personal knowledge. You are basing your opinion on the fact that this lady was nice to you, not any actual evidence in this case. I do not feel compelled to try to prove anything to you.

2seaoat

Why were there no reports in twenty years? Also what in the surgery proves that Mrs. Lowery harmed this child? Did they find a fingerprint? Did they discover a video showing she shook this baby? Did a neighbor see it happen? Nope.....I thought so........just an unknown injury and presumption. A thousand times across this country this formula has led to charges being filed against innocent people.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:Why were there no reports in twenty years?  Also what in the surgery proves that Mrs. Lowery harmed this child?   Did they find a fingerprint?  Did they discover a video showing she shook this baby?   Did a neighbor see it happen?  Nope.....I thought so........just an unknown injury and presumption.  A thousand times across this country this formula has led to charges being filed against innocent people.

They discovered an injury so severe it could only have occurred immediately following the trauma. The boy was absent any injuries that would indicate the trauma was due to being hit, knocked over, dropped, etc. It is not an unknown injury. Often people are charged for crimes when there is no eyewitness.

2seaoat

They discovered an injury so severe it could only have occurred immediately following the trauma.

How long is immediately? What a joke. A thousand innocent people accused of doing something horrible in this nation by a cult. A cult of misinformation and misapplied science. Keep drinking the kool aid. In every community in America folks who are trained to deal with abuse see abuse. When injuries which are CONSISTENT with abuse are found they in lock step harmony believe they can find cause and effect without admission, witness, or science. Thank goodness Mrs. Lowery will get justice and the lynch mob of speculation does not mean a thing. My knowledge of the lady has little to do with my knowledge of false accusations and wrongful convictions.....that is a given which is having these type of charges fail over and over again when science is applied and American justice applies the assumption of innocence......something the lynch mob rarely likes to hear.

2seaoat

I will tell you about a case I know about first hand. A mother accused her exhusband of inserting his finger in their four year old daughter's vagina and scratching the vagina. The state was moving to bring charges based on the Pediatrician who the mother took the child to on a Monday morning complaining of flu like symptoms after a weekend visit with the father. She then asked the doctor to check the vagina because the father was a known to abuse children. The doctor discovered a scratch. The mother made an emergency motion to stop all visitation with the father, while the state was preparing criminal charges against the father. A pretty clever lawyer for the father called the pediatrician and asked the timing of the scratch. You see the vagina like the mouth heals scratches much faster than any other skin in the body by design. The doctor clearly said the scratch happened within 6 hours or less.

The mother and her attorney present the written doctor finding of a scratch on the vagina after the father visited with the girl and ask for visitation to be terminated pending criminal charges which the SA said he was bringing. The father then put his witnesses on the stand. They accounted for the entire weekend where the father was present with the child. The father last saw the child at 10 am at church, and left from church to go to work. Almost 24 hours before the scratch. Next the Pediatrician took the stand and said the scratch was six hours or less and that the scratch was consistent with a fingernail. Next the mother was put on the stand with her long fingernails when the father's attorney destroyed her, and the mother's attorney stood and said his client would now take the fifth because she was facing criminal charges. The judge immediately took the child away from the mother, and the state changed who they were going to charge. Things are not what they always appear to be.....but keep firing up the mob.......science and the truth will prevail.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:I will tell you about a case I know about first hand.  A mother accused her exhusband of inserting his finger in their four year old daughter's vagina and scratching the vagina.   The state was moving to bring charges based on the Pediatrician who the mother took the child to on a Monday morning complaining of flu like symptoms after a weekend visit with the father.  She then asked the doctor to check the vagina because the father was a known to abuse children.   The doctor discovered a scratch.   The mother made an emergency motion to stop all visitation with the father, while the state was preparing criminal charges against the father.   A pretty clever lawyer for the father called the pediatrician and asked the timing of the scratch.  You see the vagina like the mouth heals scratches much faster than any other skin in the body by design.   The doctor clearly said the scratch happened within 6 hours or less.

The mother and her attorney present the written doctor finding of a scratch on the vagina after the father visited with the girl and ask for visitation to be terminated pending criminal charges which the SA said he was bringing.  The father then put his witnesses on the stand.  They accounted for the entire weekend where the father was present with the child.  The father last saw the child at 10 am at church, and left from church to go to work.   Almost 24 hours before the scratch.  Next the Pediatrician took the stand and said the scratch was six hours or less and that the scratch was consistent with a fingernail.  Next the mother was put on the stand with her long fingernails when the father's attorney destroyed her, and the mother's attorney stood and said his client would now take the fifth because she was facing criminal charges.   The judge immediately took the child away from the mother, and the state changed who they were going to charge.    Things are not what they always appear to be.....but keep firing up the mob.......science and the truth will prevail.

And see in this case, the medical evidence proved it could not have been the father due to the injury and the time period in which the injury would have occurred. In this case, it was IMPOSSIBLE for the father to have caused the injury because he was not with the child within the time period of when the injury occurred.

Exact same medical conclusion as in the case we are discussing. It was IMPOSSIBLE for his severe, traumatic head injuries to have occurred at any time except immediately prior to his symptoms.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I will tell you about a case I know about first hand.  A mother accused her exhusband of inserting his finger in their four year old daughter's vagina and scratching the vagina.   The state was moving to bring charges based on the Pediatrician who the mother took the child to on a Monday morning complaining of flu like symptoms after a weekend visit with the father.  She then asked the doctor to check the vagina because the father was a known to abuse children.   The doctor discovered a scratch.   The mother made an emergency motion to stop all visitation with the father, while the state was preparing criminal charges against the father.   A pretty clever lawyer for the father called the pediatrician and asked the timing of the scratch.  You see the vagina like the mouth heals scratches much faster than any other skin in the body by design.   The doctor clearly said the scratch happened within 6 hours or less.

The mother and her attorney present the written doctor finding of a scratch on the vagina after the father visited with the girl and ask for visitation to be terminated pending criminal charges which the SA said he was bringing.  The father then put his witnesses on the stand.  They accounted for the entire weekend where the father was present with the child.  The father last saw the child at 10 am at church, and left from church to go to work.   Almost 24 hours before the scratch.  Next the Pediatrician took the stand and said the scratch was six hours or less and that the scratch was consistent with a fingernail.  Next the mother was put on the stand with her long fingernails when the father's attorney destroyed her, and the mother's attorney stood and said his client would now take the fifth because she was facing criminal charges.   The judge immediately took the child away from the mother, and the state changed who they were going to charge.    Things are not what they always appear to be.....but keep firing up the mob.......science and the truth will prevail.

And see in this case, the medical evidence proved it could not have been the father due to the injury and the time period in which the injury would have occurred.  In this case, it was IMPOSSIBLE for the father to have caused the injury because he was not with the child within the time period of when the injury occurred.

Exact same medical conclusion as in the case we are discussing.  It was IMPOSSIBLE for his severe, traumatic head injuries to have occurred at any time except immediately prior to his symptoms.

Very well stated.

2seaoat

Exact same medical conclusion as in the case we are discussing. It was IMPOSSIBLE for his severe, traumatic head injuries to have occurred at any time except immediately prior to his symptoms.

Absolutely wrong. In each of the thousands of cases where false accusations were made this assumption was the KEY to accusations, and the science if you read my links does NOT have that certainty. Yes, in certain situations the science could place a temporal time frame which narrows, but 2.5 hours from drop off to the call to 911, wait until the science is applied to that window by EXPERTS, not treating or advocate groups speculation. You assume that these injuries can be narrowed to a 2.5 hour window. Sorry, your speculation and the rush to judgment will be weighed by REAL experts independent of the pressure of emotion, or LEO.

I wish some of the folks who have rushed to judgment in this case were sitting behind bars listening to folks explain how they did it.........it would be a great twilight zone episode......but then we have our own twilight zone here where folks magically have evidence which has not been released.

Another local child abuse situation - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPfZL4nb8de9psnIpFBJxVhVrsH2E0AjXaFAstouvyDvX20YJo

Sometimes people aren't always what they appear to be...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQaAK5Vof4

Smile

2seaoat

True, and that is why there are many more suspects, causes, and possibilities than Mrs. Lowery shaking this child. Beyond a reasonable doubt......hardly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Exact same medical conclusion as in the case we are discussing. It was IMPOSSIBLE for his severe, traumatic head injuries to have occurred at any time except immediately prior to his symptoms.

Absolutely wrong.   In each of the thousands of cases where false accusations were made this assumption was the KEY to accusations, and the science if you read my links does NOT have that certainty.   Yes, in certain situations the science could place a temporal time frame which narrows, but 2.5 hours from drop off to  the call to  911, wait until the science is applied to that window by EXPERTS, not treating or advocate groups speculation.  You assume that these injuries can be narrowed to a 2.5 hour window.   Sorry, your speculation and the rush to judgment will be weighed by REAL experts independent of the pressure of emotion, or LEO.  

I wish some of the folks who have rushed to judgment in this case were sitting behind bars listening to folks explain how they did it.........it would be a great twilight zone episode......but then we have our own twilight zone here where folks magically have evidence which has not been released.

And what about the thousands of cases accurately diagnosed. You seem to think all SBS cases are false. Not so.

Another local child abuse situation - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPQmnHPOdN-zQfmSiOrfS_2Yxpm3OfWOHuMFNvZL0ZO6jBMrZZFw

It appears to have happened while the child was in her care. Looks like it happened on her watch. That makes her responsible.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4dEAtxo0M

Smile

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Damaged Eagle wrote:Another local child abuse situation - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPfZL4nb8de9psnIpFBJxVhVrsH2E0AjXaFAstouvyDvX20YJo

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Sometimes good people do bad things.

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Sometimes good people do bad things.

Another local child abuse situation - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmDXGV17F-CBu-5ZdKUVAmFlZFDDKai353tzdK0j-jEIy6jctB

As they told us in the military.

It only takes one 'aw crap' to eliminate all those 'atta boys'.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum