Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another local child abuse situation

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:My wife as a teacher has seen SBS go three days without symptoms, and then the death of a child.  The experts agree.   Your analysis is simplistic and not comprehensive.  A prior injury can be triggered.  The science and assumptions of the Triad are being attacked across the country, yet anybody in the care of a child under antiquated standards of blame the person last near the child is perpetrating the continued injustice.

http://www.naturalnews.com/045402_shaken_baby_syndrome_false_diagnosis_vaccines.html

http://onsbs.com/

https://www.facebook.com/SBSAccused

I'm going to have to go with the opinion of medical professionals and the top pediatric neurosurgeon in the area, over your opinion.

2seaoat

I'm going to have to go with the opinion of medical professionals and the top pediatric neurosurgeon in the area, over your opinion.

It is not my opinion. Did you even bother to look at the links. The facebook link is already having national interest in talking about this case. Mrs. Lowery did not hurt this child. The science is bogus, and as I said before, I would not take my dog for a medical opinion from most so called experts within thirty miles of Pensacola.

Vikingwoman

I'm going to go w/ the autopsy report when it comes in. The babysitter may have done it but it still doesn't leave the parents off the hook as to the time frame when it happened.

Vikingwoman

There was a similar case just tried where the ME said it was homicide when the father accidently bumped the baby's head on a door frame bring him in a room which triggered massive bleeding on his head and the child died.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:My wife as a teacher has seen SBS go three days without symptoms, and then the death of a child.  The experts agree.   Your analysis is simplistic and not comprehensive.  A prior injury can be triggered.  The science and assumptions of the Triad are being attacked across the country, yet anybody in the care of a child under antiquated standards of blame the person last near the child is perpetrating the continued injustice.

http://www.naturalnews.com/045402_shaken_baby_syndrome_false_diagnosis_vaccines.html

Really....I take it your wife,was a nursery-preschool teacher. Was the child in her class?

SBS  happens in children up to 5 years old, and the average age of victims is between 3 and 8 months.

Did you get a copy of the arrest report?  I have one and it contains everything...... all of it including the emergency surgery and graphic details regarding the child's brain.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:There was a similar case just tried where the ME said it was homicide when the father accidently bumped the baby's head on a door frame bring him in a room which triggered massive bleeding on his head and the child died.

This child did not have a mark on his head. You can have an epidural bleed that is rapid...same injury that caused actress Natasha Richardson's death when she skiied into a tree.......a traumatic injury. a lego block, thrown by a 4 year old would not cause that kind of tauma.

2seaoat

When real experts look at this case, Mrs. Lowery will go free. The first indication of a rush to judgment was arresting her right away. This case should have been fully investigated, autopsy results reviewed by national experts in SBS, and then charged if necessary. Instead she was put in jail the same day. This is a classic case of sweating a defendant and hoping the evidence will catch up to the charges. Sorry this rush to judgment has no witness, has a defendant who is an honored citizen with a clean record, has no real expert review prior to putting her in a cell, and a hundred causative reason this child died, all of which do not give certainty to these type of charges. If she had admitted harming this child, I would agree with the charges. There has been no admission. There has been no science. There was simply the usual suspects who all over this nation immediately blame the person in custody of a child with injuries to blame that person.....without science, witnesses, but a belief system which the links show clearly are patently WRONG. No big deal.....if this story was about a grandmother in Gulf Breeze who was charged with the same, Joannie would hop on the computer and rush to judgment.....ooppps....she would be in a jail cell being denied any semblance of justice.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:When real experts look at this case, Mrs. Lowery will go free.   The first indication of a rush to judgment was arresting her right away.   This case should have been fully investigated, autopsy results reviewed by national experts in SBS, and then charged if necessary.  Instead she was put in jail the same day.   This is a classic case of sweating a defendant and hoping the evidence will catch up to the charges.   Sorry this rush to judgment has no witness, has a defendant who is an honored citizen with a clean record, has no real expert review prior to putting her in a cell, and a hundred causative reason this child died, all of which do not give certainty to these type of charges.  If she had admitted harming this child, I would agree with the charges.   There has been no admission.   There has been no science.   There was simply the usual suspects who all over this nation immediately blame the person in custody of a child with injuries to blame that person.....without science, witnesses, but a belief system which the links show clearly are patently WRONG.   No big deal.....if this story was about a grandmother in Gulf Breeze who was charged with the same, Joannie would hop on the computer and rush to judgment.....ooppps....she would be in a jail cell being denied any semblance of justice.

Bull shit........she was NOT arrested the same day. I told you that before.... but you are so sure she is innocent.....so sure and more knowledgable than what the surgeon who opened the skull said, more intuitive than what the regional pediatric team said, more convinced that no one in this area knows a damn thing.

2seaoat

I am convinced an innocent woman will spend a year in jail before she gets a trial, and is found not guilty. I am glad others are talking about this in the country. Too many have seen this rush to judgment, but justice will prevail as people are beginning to rally behind Mrs. Lowery. I have still seen zero proof that this lady did anything.....zero. Beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered this child......you have to be kidding.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am convinced an innocent woman will spend a year in jail before she gets a trial, and is found not guilty.  I am glad others are talking about this in the country.   Too many have seen this rush to judgment, but justice will prevail as people are beginning to rally behind Mrs. Lowery.  I have still seen zero proof that this lady did anything.....zero.   Beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered this child......you have to be kidding.

You have once again stubbornly ignored the fact she did not get arrested the day of the injury. You were wrong!

2seaoat

so sure and more knowledgable than what the surgeon who opened the skull said, more intuitive than what the regional pediatric team said, more convinced that no one in this area knows a damn thing.

I do not need to know more than a surgeon. I only need to know the stats across this country where local so called experts rush to judgment. Read the links. Across this country innocent people are accused and people like you argue that their local abuse people in conjunction with local doctors determined that a defendant harmed a child.....no witness....no motive....no prior incidents.....a rush to judgment......only to be overturned by science. So it is not just Pensacola, but every town in America deals with abuse, and have protocols which start a mechanism which far too often leads to such injustice.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:There was a similar case just tried where the ME said it was homicide when the father accidently bumped the baby's head on a door frame bring him in a room which triggered massive bleeding on his head and the child died.

This child did not have a mark on his head.  You can have an epidural bleed that is rapid...same injury that caused actress Natasha Richardson's death when she skiied into a tree.......a traumatic injury.         a lego block, thrown by a 4 year old would not cause that kind of tauma.

I understood it was a wooden block. I wonder if they have talked to the 4 yr. old?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:

Really....I take it your wife,was a nursery-preschool teacher. Was the child in her class?

SBS  happens in children up to 5 years old, and the average age of victims is between 3 and 8 months.

Did you get a copy of the arrest report?  I have one and it contains everything...... all of it including the emergency surgery and graphic details regarding the child's brain.

Seaoat you never gave an answer.

Was the SBS child your wife saw go three days without symptoms in her class? How old was the child? Did the child ever have symptoms or did he just die?

2seaoat

In her school. She taught fifth grade at the time and it was not one of her student's families, but a family in the school. Once they got the experts they found out that the injury had happened three days prior and the child had ZERO symptoms of injury until she did, and then the person who was with the child was considered a suspect in the injury. Apparently it was during rough play with siblings days earlier. However, in that case it was a parent who was being accused. Justice prevailed. This idea that every injury manifests itself immediately is caca.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:In her school.  She taught fifth grade at the time and it was not one of her student's families, but a family in the school.  Once they got the experts they found out that the injury had happened three days prior and the child had ZERO symptoms of injury until she did, and then the person who was with the child was considered a suspect in the injury.  Apparently it was during rough play with siblings days earlier.  However, in that case it was a parent who was being accused.  Justice prevailed.  This idea that every injury manifests itself immediately is caca.

Ok so she didn't actually have close contact with the child.
How old was the child? SBS from rough play with siblings?

Every injury does not always manifest immediately...but an injury that severe does.

2seaoat

No she did not even know the infant. She knew of the family and had taught older siblings, but did not have any siblings in her class when this tragedy happened. She knew the parents, and like here NOBODY in the community thought the mother harmed the child. The mother was NEVER arrested, and a real investigation found the truth. If this mother had been in SR county she might still be in a jail cell. Clearly, you think an injury manifests immediately........that is caca. Go to the links I have provided. SBS has almost become mythology. The science however requires strict causation and proof. Simply reporting an injury does not make the person in possession guilty of harming the child. Thankfully nationwide the abuses of rush to judgment on alleged SBS injury are being overturned CONSISTENTLY.

I probably would have fallen into the mob mentality if I had not known this woman and was listening to the slanted news reports. A miscarriage of justice is going to be corrected, but the family will be bankrupted and the child will still be dead.......but the so called experts will be free to destroy another family with half baked science.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:No she did not even know the infant.  She knew of the family and had taught older siblings, but did not have any siblings in her class when this tragedy happened.  She knew the parents, and like here NOBODY in the community thought the mother harmed the child.   The mother was NEVER arrested, and a real investigation found the truth.  If this mother had been in SR county she might still be in a jail cell.  Clearly, you think an injury manifests immediately........that is caca.  Go to the links I have provided.   SBS has almost become mythology.   The science however requires strict causation and proof.   Simply reporting an injury does not make the person in possession guilty of harming the child.   Thankfully nationwide the abuses of rush to judgment on alleged SBS injury are being overturned CONSISTENTLY.

I probably would have fallen into the mob mentality if I had not known this woman and was listening to the slanted news reports.  A miscarriage of justice is going to be corrected, but the family will be bankrupted and the child will still be dead.......but the so called experts will be free to destroy another family with half baked science.

Clearly, you think an injury manifests immediately........that is caca.

Clearly you misread my comment. My "mob mentality" has nothing to do with this woman being your friend....it's the medical evidence.

2seaoat

Clearly you misread my comment. My "mob mentality" has nothing to do with this woman being your friend....it's the medical evidence.

Please show me the medical evidence that Mrs. Lowery harmed this child. There is none. I will wait.

2seaoat

has nothing to do with this woman being your friend.

She is not a friend. She is an acquaintance. After my lung was taken out in 08 I had spoke with her many times when I was working on a project. She knew my lung had been removed and she was concerned about my working in the heat. She checked on me for several days. I met her husband and young son, and was invited into their home where I was shown how high the water got during Ivan. These are really good people. If she even admitted any involvement, it would be a horrible accident, but she has said nothing about her involvement with these injuries. The state has summarily decided to execute this woman prior to doing a complete investigation in my opinion, and absent an admission, I cannot believe that they immediately arrested this woman. I hope justice will prevail.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:has nothing to do with this woman being your friend.

She is not a friend.   She is an acquaintance.  After my lung was taken out in 08 I had spoke with her many times when I was working on a project.   She knew my lung had been removed and she was concerned about my working in the heat.  She checked on me for several days.  I met her husband and young son, and was invited into their home where I was shown how high the water got during Ivan.  These are really good people.   If she even admitted any involvement, it would be a horrible accident, but she has said nothing about her involvement with these injuries.   The state has summarily decided to execute this woman prior to doing a complete investigation in my opinion, and absent an admission, I cannot believe that they immediately arrested this woman.  I hope justice will prevail.

Immediately arrested her?  Do good people snap?

I can not imagine losing a child or grandchild and having the image of them being shaken to death.

2seaoat

I can not imagine losing a child or grandchild and having the image of them being shaken to death.

Why do you believe the child was shaken to death?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I can not imagine losing a child or grandchild and having the image of them being shaken to death.

Why do you believe the child was shaken to death?

Why do you believe he wasn't?

2seaoat

After spending the last couple of days reading about the FALSE SBS hysteria found in thousands of cases, and seeing the medical science which says the prior triad of investigation of these types of deaths is skewed and unworthy, you have proven my point. All a prosecutor has to do is arrest a person after something kills a child and say it is SBS and juries will be tainted immediately thinking the defendant is a monster. Without a scintella of evidence that Mrs. Lowery harmed this child, you have jumped to the conclusion that she shook the child to death.....incredible, and that is what is happening all over this country. Thank God we live in America where cross examination and experts can counter the hysteria. You took it hook, line, and sinker. Yet, anybody who raises reasonable questions......they are somehow protecting a monster. Hardly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:After spending the last couple of days reading about the FALSE SBS hysteria found in thousands of cases, and seeing the medical science which says the prior triad of investigation of these types of deaths is skewed and unworthy, you have proven my point.   All a prosecutor has to do is arrest a person after something kills a child and say it is SBS and juries will be tainted immediately thinking the defendant is a monster.   Without a scintella of evidence that Mrs. Lowery harmed this child, you have jumped to the conclusion that she shook the child to death.....incredible, and that is what is happening all over this country.   Thank God we live in America where cross examination and experts can counter the hysteria.   You took it hook, line, and sinker.   Yet, anybody who raises reasonable questions......they are somehow protecting a monster.     Hardly.

Is SBS always missed diagnosed? You seem to think it doesn't exist.

2seaoat

Is SBS always missed diagnosed? You seem to think it doesn't exist.

It does exist where there are witnesses, admissions, videos, and cases where a person is clearly lying and circumstantial evidence can prove it happened.

There are no witnesses. There is no admission. There has been NO evidence released by the state other than saying that they have probable cause. Yet, you immediately think probable cause is proof that Mrs. Lowery violently shook this baby to death. Nonsense. Your consistent prejudgment is a tell. I will await for evidence. I will await for trial. I will await a NG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum