Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

USA Today: Florida State gives way to 'Jameis State'

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

They'll fire Muschamp in the parking lot after FSU and then hire Dan Mullen from Miss State.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:They'll fire Muschamp in the parking lot after FSU and then hire Dan Mullen from Miss State.

I don't think Mullen will cross-over. If Mississippi State runs the table, Starkville may try and pony-up whatever it costs to keep him there.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Go NOLES !!!!!!

by boards of FL Yesterday at 12:09 pm
Joanimaroni wrote:

boards of FL wrote:

Joanimaroni wrote:

boards of FL wrote:

Big game? They're playing a team that gave up over 500 yards to the anemic offense of North Carolina last week....at home. Notre Dame is awful.

FSU vs ND is about as inconsequential as it gets. Neither team has any business being in the top 10. FSU may get lucky and win out, though they will assuredly be destroyed in a 4 team playoff.

Really?

Quote me on this.

The playoffs haven't happened yet. I think FSU's performance against ND pretty much confirms what I said. They would likely be ranked 5th or 6th in the SEC west. This will all be much more obvious when we get to see them on the field against an opponent with real talent. That is of course assuming that they even make it out of their cakewalk schedule.
-----
That's what people said last year too. How did it work out for you?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FSU is still undefeated with 10 freshman starters.

Million dollar arm... ten cent brain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum