Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LTE in Today's PNJ: "Famous Jameis"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Famous Jameis

As a Florida State Univer­sity season ticket holder I was outraged about the recent suspension of “Famous Jameis.” If he was a thirdstringer, I could not care less if they kicked him off the team. But, he’s the Heisman incumbent and FSU has a shot at four straight national championships. Remember back in 1988 when Deon Sanders got arrested? Bobby let him play in the Sugar Bowl. This is FSU tradition.

So what has the kid done? He got fresh with a coed and he was nice enough to drive her home. Then he stole a couple of king crabs, but who among us has not eaten a few grapes or a plum in the produce section over the years? And most recently, he made a vulgar remark.

Here’s the bottom line for me: I pay 10 grand a year for four seats on the 45-yard line and a parking space. At those prices, I expect the best talent to be on the field at all times period. End of story.

— James N. Bouzios Pensacola

The last paragraph is the kicker........ Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

It is difficult to do the right thing when this much money is pushing the ethics bubble.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jameis is a target.

2seaoat

Jameis is a target.

You might think differently if your daughter was the victim of his sexual assault. You might think he was a protected athlete and that justice is applied differently to his protected class.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Jameis is a target.

You might think differently if your daughter was the victim of his sexual assault.  You might think he was a protected athlete and that justice is applied differently to his protected class.

Alledged assault. He said she said.

2seaoat

Alledged assault. He said she said.

You have a real problem with people in protected classes going to trial. There is physical evidence, and the victim has been consistent. Again avoidance of a trial by a protected class. This is not American justice. FS police giving defense counsel the police reports before prosecutors.......another protected class whitewash.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why would someone fork over $10K for season tickets and drive all the way to Tallahassee to watch FSU play the cream-puffs of the ACC?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Why would someone fork over $10K for season tickets and drive all the way to Tallahassee to watch FSU play the cream-puffs of the ACC?

So they can put their name in the paper and announce how much they pay. Typical...probably belongs to the CC and drives a corvette.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum