Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda

+2
Floridatexan
Yella
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Maybe Obama can start fulfilling some of his 2008 promises between now and Election Day. Wink

Maybe he could if your obstructionist party would allow something to pass.

lol... do you just pretend the dems didn't control the entire process for the first two years... or have you really been brainwashed to believe it isn't true?

I know the facts; you apparently don't. Surprise.

apparently it's the latter.

what do you expect from people who can never take responsibility for thier own actions and continue to blame others for thier actions? And not only that they are so full of hatred they would wish death upon a vet.

I have lost count of the number of times these far lefties have wished death or recommended suicide to people they disagree with.

Its obvious they have brain damage.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:John McCain was tortured by enemy combatants. I'm not sure we can expect someone who was tortured by enemy combatants to ever be able to have anything except a hatred for anyone who is deemed to be an American enemy by the American government.
And it just seems logical to me that kind of deep seated feeling of hatred and need for revenge will most always turn in to a very militant view of the world.

If there were ever a case for the right thing turning out wrong, it's that Vietnamese farmer rescuing the downed McCain from the water. He's a child of the MIC...POW or not. At least 56,000 names should appear every time McCain is mentioned.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

now you're wishing that a downed vet was killed instead of saved.

You sorry piece of shit!

There really are no words for your sorryness. Mad

If you did any research on McCain, you would realize that after he got the ticker tape parade and the star treatment, he spent his time playing CYA in Congress, making sure nothing came out about his real behavior, going so far as to assault family members of POW/MIA's who didn't want info buried about their loved ones. Google "Songbird". McCain makes me sick.

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:John McCain was tortured by enemy combatants. I'm not sure we can expect someone who was tortured by enemy combatants to ever be able to have anything except a hatred for anyone who is deemed to be an American enemy by the American government.
And it just seems logical to me that kind of deep seated feeling of hatred and need for revenge will most always turn in to a very militant view of the world.

If there were ever a case for the right thing turning out wrong, it's that Vietnamese farmer rescuing the downed McCain from the water. He's a child of the MIC...POW or not. At least 56,000 names should appear every time McCain is mentioned.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You sorry piece of shit!

If you did any research on McCain, you would realize that after he got the ticker tape parade and the star treatment, he spent his time playing CYA in Congress, making sure nothing came out about his real behavior, going so far as to assault family members of POW/MIA's who didn't want info buried about their loved ones. Google "Songbird". McCain makes me sick.

all republicans make you sick.

stop lying to yourself. youre a dilusional hate filled liberal who would wish death upon someone just because of the (R) next to thier name.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You sorry piece of shit!

stop lying to yourself. youre a dilusional hate filled liberal who would wish death upon someone just because of the (R) next to thier name.

I won't waste any more of my precious time trading insults with someone who obviously won't even consider the evidence. And, yes, I would say that in this particular election the R's have done nothing but lie. I guess you're ok with that. Figures.

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You sorry piece of shit!

I won't waste any more of my precious time trading insults with someone who obviously won't even consider the evidence. And, yes, I would say that in this particular election the R's have done nothing but lie. I guess you're ok with that. Figures.

the evidence I have is that you wished john mccain a death sentence and your tryin to rationalize it and you CANT. You people are always demanding that we look at evidence on our "R"s, but you dont look at evidence of your "D"S .

its a double standard as always and you even get away with death wishes and no one calls you out except me, as usual again. because its ok to wish death upon a "R".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You sorry piece of shit!

the evidence I have is that you wished john mccain a death sentence and your tryin to rationalize it and you CANT. You people are always demanding that we look at evidence on our "R"s, but you dont look at evidence of your "D"S .

its a double standard as always and you even get away with death wishes and no one calls you out except me, as usual again. because its ok to wish death upon a "R".

That's not what I said. What I said was that good deeds sometimes backfire. McCain's version is that his rescuers stripped, poked and prodded him. All to build up the hero image. Obviously, if I was wishing death on someone, it wouldn't be retroactive. Don't be a putz.

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

You sorry piece of shit!

That's not what I said. What I said was that good deeds sometimes backfire. McCain's version is that his rescuers stripped, poked and prodded him. All to build up the hero image. Obviously, if I was wishing death on someone, it wouldn't be retroactive. Don't be a putz.

NO thats not what you said. You can back peddle all you want. I knwo you thought long and hard to come up with that back peddle so you can have it. Its not the first time ive seen those kind of comments from you and the other yous.

Putz! lol! funny word

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
McCain has always been a hawk, and he certainly promoted that in 2008 with his Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran remarks. There was also something strange going on with the Russians and the Georgians, and it was later revealed that McCain had a campaign advisor that was tied to that little incident. Maybe the Georgians didn't consider it a little incident, after all. It appears they were sold down the river. I've never trusted McCain, but then again, I can't think of a single Republican that I do trust.[/quot

And almost 4 years later, after swearing to bring the troops home, Obama still has us fighting a war. lol

The longest war so far in our history...started by your favorite former CIC, George W. Bush. And if McCain had his way, we'd be in a brand new war, or a whole series of them. Some people never learn, no matter how old they get.

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda - Page 2 Th?id=I5013623383916888&pid=1

...or more.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

Smile

Dumb.

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda - Page 2 Th?id=I4709840367455152&pid=1\

Yeap he sure is and you voted for him last presidential election and will probably do so again won't you?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYiwxM_RVEI

Smile

Chrissy8 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Maybe Obama can start fulfilling some of his 2008 promises between now and Election Day. Wink

Maybe he could if your obstructionist party would allow something to pass.

lol... do you just pretend the dems didn't control the entire process for the first two years... or have you really been brainwashed to believe it isn't true?

I know the facts; you apparently don't. Surprise.

apparently it's the latter.

what do you expect from people who can never take responsibility for thier own actions and continue to blame others for thier actions? And not only that they are so full of hatred they would wish death upon a vet.

I have lost count of the number of times these far lefties have wished death or recommended suicide to people they disagree with.

Its obvious they have brain damage.

It's the current Maoist mentality of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal's.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum