Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda

+2
Floridatexan
Yella
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yella

Yella

He mentioned our need to stay in Afghanistan where no invaders have ever succeeded. I believe he blew a lot of votes for Romney, the man is obviously in the pocket of the MIC, I guess he hasn't got enough money yet.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Since there are no comments on this thread it makes me think everybody agrees with McCain. Maybe Romney will make him the Secretary of Defense .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

McCain has always been a hawk, and he certainly promoted that in 2008 with his Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran remarks. There was also something strange going on with the Russians and the Georgians, and it was later revealed that McCain had a campaign advisor that was tied to that little incident. Maybe the Georgians didn't consider it a little incident, after all. It appears they were sold down the river. I've never trusted McCain, but then again, I can't think of a single Republican that I do trust.

no stress

no stress

[quote="Floridatexan"]
McCain has always been a hawk, and he certainly promoted that in 2008 with his Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran remarks. There was also something strange going on with the Russians and the Georgians, and it was later revealed that McCain had a campaign advisor that was tied to that little incident. Maybe the Georgians didn't consider it a little incident, after all. It appears they were sold down the river. I've never trusted McCain, but then again, I can't think of a single Republican that I do trust.[/quot

And almost 4 years later, after swearing to bring the troops home, Obama still has us fighting a war. lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The MIC is just the Republican version of welfare. They just dress it up at part of the defense budget and call it patriotism.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For yella,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivkAjyN_tQ

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe Obama can start fulfilling some of his 2008 promises between now and Election Day. Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

More for yella,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwqEneBKUs

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

[quote="Gunz"]
Floridatexan wrote:
McCain has always been a hawk, and he certainly promoted that in 2008 with his Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran remarks. There was also something strange going on with the Russians and the Georgians, and it was later revealed that McCain had a campaign advisor that was tied to that little incident. Maybe the Georgians didn't consider it a little incident, after all. It appears they were sold down the river. I've never trusted McCain, but then again, I can't think of a single Republican that I do trust.[/quot

And almost 4 years later, after swearing to bring the troops home, Obama still has us fighting a war. lol

The longest war so far in our history...started by your favorite former CIC, George W. Bush. And if McCain had his way, we'd be in a brand new war, or a whole series of them. Some people never learn, no matter how old they get.

othershoe1030 wrote:The MIC is just the Republican version of welfare. They just dress it up at part of the defense budget and call it patriotism.
John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda Country-distribution-2011

[quote="Floridatexan"]
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The longest war so far in our history...started by your favorite former CIC, George W. Bush. And if McCain had his way, we'd be in a brand new war, or a whole series of them. Some people never learn, no matter how old they get.

if you are so adamantly against the bush policies... why would you vote for obama again?

[quote="PkrBum"]
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

if you are so adamantly against the bush policies... why would you vote for obama again?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/11219/mitt-romney-foreign-policy-team-17-of-24-advisors-are-bush-neocons

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

[quote="PkrBum"]
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That's false equivalency. Obama is not Bush; thank God. Mitt, on the other hand...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was not just Bush who supported the invasion and occupation of iraq. Most republican AND democrat politicians supported it because they knew it was politically popular in a country which wanted revenge for 9/11.
The democrats stopped supporting it only after it became obvious that it was a fiasco.

[quote="Floridatexan"]
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda Th?id=I5013623383916888&pid=1

...or more.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

John McCain was tortured by enemy combatants. I'm not sure we can expect someone who was tortured by enemy combatants to ever be able to have anything except a hatred for anyone who is deemed to be an American enemy by the American government.
And it just seems logical to me that kind of deep seated feeling of hatred and need for revenge will most always turn in to a very militant view of the world.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:Maybe Obama can start fulfilling some of his 2008 promises between now and Election Day. Wink

Maybe he could if your obstructionist party would allow something to pass.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:John McCain was tortured by enemy combatants. I'm not sure we can expect someone who was tortured by enemy combatants to ever be able to have anything except a hatred for anyone who is deemed to be an American enemy by the American government.
And it just seems logical to me that kind of deep seated feeling of hatred and need for revenge will most always turn in to a very militant view of the world.

If there were ever a case for the right thing turning out wrong, it's that Vietnamese farmer rescuing the downed McCain from the water. He's a child of the MIC...POW or not. At least 56,000 names should appear every time McCain is mentioned.

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Maybe Obama can start fulfilling some of his 2008 promises between now and Election Day. Wink

always excuses.

A LEADER knows how to lead and get things done in a hostile enviroment.

If not he/she usually gets FIRED for not getting the job done they said they could do in a hostile enviroment.

Floridatexan wrote:

lol... do you just pretend the dems didn't control the entire process for the first two years... or have you really been brainwashed to believe it isn't true?

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:John McCain was tortured by enemy combatants. I'm not sure we can expect someone who was tortured by enemy combatants to ever be able to have anything except a hatred for anyone who is deemed to be an American enemy by the American government.

If there were ever a case for the right thing turning out wrong, it's that Vietnamese farmer rescuing the downed McCain from the water. He's a child of the MIC...POW or not. At least 56,000 names should appear every time McCain is mentioned.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

now you're wishing that a downed vet was killed instead of saved.

You sorry piece of shit!

There really are no words for your sorryness. Mad

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:It was not just Bush who supported the invasion and occupation of iraq. Most republican AND democrat politicians supported it because they knew it was politically popular in a country which wanted revenge for 9/11.
The democrats stopped supporting it only after it became obvious that it was a fiasco.

You're forgetting the lies that were used to promote war, arguably in Afghanistan, but most assuredly in Iraq. And the anthrax.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

lol... do you just pretend the dems didn't control the entire process for the first two years... or have you really been brainwashed to believe it isn't true?

I know the facts; you apparently don't. Surprise.

[quote="Damaged Eagle"]
Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

John McCain delivers blistering speech to promote his Hawk agenda Th?id=I5013623383916888&pid=1

...or more.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

Smile

Dumb.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I know the facts; you apparently don't. Surprise.

apparently it's the latter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum