Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Muslim Americans who subscribe to Islam are just as bad as ISIS."

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM Today at 1:33 pm
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you really that stupid?

Yes they are. Before Zionism made inroads in Palestine, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in the former holy land peacefully. The Ottoman Turks, who ruled Palestine, made sure all three religions were respected.

During World War I, the Zionists cut a deal with Great Britain to use their powerful influence in America to bring the U.S. into the European war on the side of the Allies, if only the British would invade the Ottoman Turks and take back the holy lands from them (the Zionists planned on leveraging this move in the future). The Ottomans, at the time were looking for a way out of the war, just like the Russians were. The Brits complied, the Americans suddenly found themselves in a war that Woodrow Wilson had promised to stay out of, and the rest is history.

Zionism is behind all of the current strife in the Middlle East. They were the original terrorists in the region (read about the Jewish Irgun), brutalizing the British, Arabs, Christians, even their fellow Jews (forced emigration to Palestine). Though Arab terrorism is not to be condoned, the terror meted to the Arabs in the region by the Israelis isn't justified either.
____
Your hatred of the Jews is going to eat you alive. It is comical how you think a tiny segment of the world's population is controlling everyone else and plots nefarious things against everyone. I'm sure the Jews would find your posts comical too.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Floridatexan Today at 6:06 pm

My BROTHER, you stupid jerk. Not "someone I know". That's your problem, in a nutshell. You think you're somehow better than other people. You're nothing but a loud mouthed egomaniac.
-----
I'm better than you on most any day. You can't even write in a fashion where anyone can follow what you are trying to explain.

It must be sad to be you. This board is your entire existence and you can't even get that correct.

PACEDOG#1

You have made 10,769 posts in the last 27 months and you accuse others of spending too much time on this message board? Thanks for the laugh of the day, PeeDog...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I am far from the most prevalent ooster here. Try
Looking at your own totals and some of your fellow comrades.

And yes, yor hatred of the Jews is demonstrated is most of your topics. You always spin back to that each time you want to be negative .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I am far from the most prevalent ooster here. Try
Looking at your own totals and some of your fellow comrades.

And yes, yor hatred of the Jews is demonstrated is most of your topics. You always spin back to that each time you want to be negative .
Do you teach math? My total posts are roughly half of yours.

I have no hatred of Jews. I am against what Political Zionism stands for, however.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Dude look around at some of your posse.

And yes you are against the Jews

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My BROTHER, you stupid jerk. Not "someone I know". That's your problem, in a nutshell. You think you're somehow better than other people. You're nothing but a loud mouthed egomaniac.
-----
I'm better than you on most any day. You can't even write in a fashion where anyone can follow what you are trying to explain.

It must be sad to be you. This board is your entire existence and you can't even get that correct.

Knock yourself out with the personal attacks. That's all you're good at. Truth: academically I have left people like you in the dust...always. I have much to say; I cannot always say it because it would betray personal information or things I don't want to divulge about someone else...or I would have plenty of examples to explain why you're a dumbass. Please go back under your rock. I see that you have taken to pathetic personal attacks. Too bad they're going nowhere, like you.

Floridatexan wrote:

-----

Knock yourself out with the personal attacks.  That's all you're good at.  Truth:  academically I have left people like you in the dust...always.  I have much to say; I cannot always say it because it would betray personal information or things I don't want to divulge about someone else...or I would have plenty of examples to explain why you're a dumbass.  Please go back under your rock.  I see that you have taken to pathetic personal attacks.  Too bad they're going nowhere, like you.

"Muslim Americans who subscribe to Islam are just as bad as ISIS." - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6mL5Mqo2XcxpCmUagFYVLpo5Ziyfv2Uke2toDZhv6lGsQXpzxBg

Unfortunately for you he speaks the truth and I might believe that you excelled at underwater basket weaving or how to be liberally enlightened while being progressively ignorant in college.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK33CY68s1w

Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:...and it was sorted through and investigated. Nuf said. Get over it. He's done work that needed to be done. Fighting wars with kid gloves on is why we can't start one, do one, and finish one without dragging it out over years at a time.

....and again a war bought paid for signed off on and agreed upon by liberals as well.

He's working for the UAE, not the Saudis.

Thank you for agreeing with me that our unending, winless wars in the Mideast are stupid. We should fund ISIS and let them make a Caliphate that includes all of the Mideast. As a real State we just might be able to deal with them, one way or another.

Our current strategy is to once again help the Shias fight the Sunnis.

How did that work for you over there? LOL

Floridatexan wrote:

-----

Knock yourself out with the personal attacks. That's all you're good at. Truth: academically I have left people like you in the dust...always. I have much to say; I cannot always say it because it would betray personal information or things I don't want to divulge about someone else...or I would have plenty of examples to explain why you're a dumbass. Please go back under your rock. I see that you have taken to pathetic personal attacks. Too bad they're going nowhere, like you.

Personal attacks?

Your words:

"My BROTHER, you stupid jerk"
"You're nothing but a loud mouthed egomaniac."
"I would have plenty of examples to explain why you're a dumbass."
"Too bad they're going nowhere, like you"

Seems as if you are on a rampage of personal attacks.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

-----

Knock yourself out with the personal attacks.  That's all you're good at.  Truth:  academically I have left people like you in the dust...always.  I have much to say; I cannot always say it because it would betray personal information or things I don't want to divulge about someone else...or I would have plenty of examples to explain why you're a dumbass.  Please go back under your rock.  I see that you have taken to pathetic personal attacks.  Too bad they're going nowhere, like you.

Personal attacks?

Your words:

Seems like you are gloating over bombing of another country. Seems like you want permanent war. You tried to attack me personally, which led to the above remarks. Yes, I absolutely do think you're stupid...and amoral, and you seem to think your military training sets you apart, which it does. You're also brainwashed.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

-----

Personal attacks?

Your words:

Seems like you are gloating over bombing of another country.  Seems like you want permanent war.  You tried to attack me personally, which led to the above remarks.  Yes, I absolutely do think you're stupid...and amoral, and you seem to think your military training sets you apart, which it does.  You're also brainwashed.  

Don't talk to him like that. You are the most brainwashed among us.

For years every day you post bush bash. And then all the time we see your messiah Obama either take laws that bush made and make them bigger and more monstrous such as patriot act, but there have been numerous previous laws Obama doctored. He likes to do that in order to not seem like it was his idea. And then when Obama does the same stuff you been complaining about for years, what do you do? you post a thread about bush. Now that's brainwashed girly.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Abu Dhabi is in the UAE. A very westernized Muslim nation that even polices all religions to the point that it sends government officials to listen in on services. All those preaching hatred are closed.

Wow! How I wish we had the same policy! Of course, 2/3 of the Southern Baptist churches would be closed .... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Abu Dhabi is in the UAE. A very westernized Muslim nation that even polices all religions to the point that it sends government officials to listen in on services. All those preaching hatred are closed.

Wow!  How I wish we had the same policy!  Of course, 2/3 of the Southern Baptist churches would be closed ....      LOL

I attend a Baptist Church. They don't preach hatred.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum