Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Muslim Americans who subscribe to Islam are just as bad as ISIS."

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Those are the words of Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett, a Republican. Apparently he is pretty forward about his hatred of Muslims and has been outspoken in social media outlets and at public meetings.

Other Quotes by Bennett:

Muslims are a "cancer that must be cut out of the American society."

"The Quran clearly states that non-Muslims should be killed. Arab is the ethnicity, not Muslim or Islam. Be wary of the individuals who claim to be 'Muslim American.' Be especially wary if you are Christian."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/19/opinion/obeidallah-anti-muslim-bias/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

This guy serves a full helping of hate every time he opens his mouth......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Those are the words of Oklahoma state Rep. John Bennett, a Republican. Apparently he is pretty forward about his hatred of Muslims and has been outspoken in social media outlets and at public meetings.

Other Quotes by Bennett:

Muslims are a "cancer that must be cut out of the American society."

"The Quran clearly states that non-Muslims should be killed. Arab is the ethnicity, not Muslim or Islam. Be wary of the individuals who claim to be 'Muslim American.' Be especially wary if you are Christian."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/19/opinion/obeidallah-anti-muslim-bias/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

This guy serves a full helping of hate every time he opens his mouth......

Have you heard of any Muslims against ISIS? Except those about to be beheaded?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.newser.com/story/98367/blackwater-founder-moves-to-abu-dhabi.html

Blackwater Founder Moves to Abu Dhabi

ERIK PRINCE NO DOUBT HOPING TO LEAVE BAD PRESS BEHIND

By Kate Seamons, Newser Staff
Posted Aug 18, 2010 7:11 AM CDT | Updated Aug 18, 2010 8:02 AM CDT

(NEWSER) – The rumors were true: Blackwater founder Erik Prince has up and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents. Sources say the former Navy Seal hopes to provide security services to African and Middle Eastern governments—and escape the bad press and legal scrutiny he's faced here. “He needs a break from America,” said one colleague.

Though Prince does not face any criminal charges (five of his top deputies have been indicted), he faces a civil lawsuit brought by former employees who accuse him of defrauding the government, notes the New York Times. To avoid giving a deposition in the States, his lawyer stated Prince had moved to Abu Dhabi so that his children could begin school there Aug. 15; he'll be deposed in the UAE next week. As we previously noted, the UAE doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.newser.com/story/98367/blackwater-founder-moves-to-abu-dhabi.html

Blackwater Founder Moves to Abu Dhabi

ERIK PRINCE NO DOUBT HOPING TO LEAVE BAD PRESS BEHIND

By Kate Seamons,  Newser Staff
Posted Aug 18, 2010 7:11 AM CDT | Updated Aug 18, 2010 8:02 AM CDT

(NEWSER) – The rumors were true: Blackwater founder Erik Prince has up and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents. Sources say the former Navy Seal hopes to provide security services to African and Middle Eastern governments—and escape the bad press and legal scrutiny he's faced here. “He needs a break from America,” said one colleague.

Though Prince does not face any criminal charges (five of his top deputies have been indicted), he faces a civil lawsuit brought by former employees who accuse him of defrauding the government, notes the New York Times. To avoid giving a deposition in the States, his lawyer stated Prince had moved to Abu Dhabi so that his children could begin school there Aug. 15; he'll be deposed in the UAE next week. As we previously noted, the UAE doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

This has what to do with Muslims here in America and their silence about ISIS?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wonder how much Mr. Prince of Darkness had to do with training ISIS.

Floridatexan wrote:

If he did... he did it at the behest and direction of our govt. Yea team..!!

by Floridatexan Today at 4:54 pm

-----
None of which I would gaurantee you

Abu Dhabi is in the UAE. A very westernized Muslim nation that even polices all religions to the point that it sends government officials to listen in on services. All those preaching hatred are closed.

Th Dude wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

If he did... he did it at the behest and direction of our govt. Yea team..!!

agreed

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2010/01/blackwater-201001

SCANDAL

Tycoon, Contractor, Soldier, Spy

January 2010

"Erik Prince, recently outed as a participant in a C.I.A. assassination program, has gained notoriety as head of the military-contracting juggernaut Blackwater, a company dogged by a grand-jury investigation, bribery accusations, and the voluntary-manslaughter trial of five ex-employees, set for next month. Lashing back at his critics, the wealthy former navy seal takes the author inside his operation in the U.S. and Afghanistan, revealing the role he’s been playing in America’s war on terror.
put myself and my company at the C.I.A.’s disposal for some very risky missions,” says Erik Prince as he surveys his heavily fortified, 7,000-acre compound in rural Moyock, North Carolina. “But when it became politically expedient to do so, someone threw me under the bus.” Prince—the founder of Blackwater, the world’s most notorious private military contractor—is royally steamed. He wants to vent. And he wants you to hear him vent.

Erik Prince has an image problem—the kind that’s impervious to a Madison Avenue makeover. The 40-year-old heir to a Michigan auto-parts fortune, and a former navy seal, he has had the distinction of being vilified recently both in life and in art. In Washington, Prince has become a scapegoat for some of the Bush administration’s misadventures in Iraq—though Blackwater’s own deeds have also come in for withering criticism. Congressmen and lawyers, human-rights groups and pundits, have described Prince as a war profiteer, one who has assembled a rogue fighting force capable of toppling governments. His employees have been repeatedly accused of using excessive, even deadly force in Iraq; many Iraqis, in fact, have died during encounters with Blackwater. And in November, as a North Carolina grand jury was considering a raft of charges against the company, as a half-dozen civil suits were brewing in Virginia, and as five former Blackwater staffers were preparing for trial for their roles in the deaths of 17 Iraqis, The New York Times reported in a page-one story that Prince’s firm, in the aftermath of the tragedy, had sought to bribe Iraqi officials for their compliance, charges which Prince calls “lies … undocumented, unsubstantiated [and] anonymous.” (So infamous is the Blackwater brand that even the Taliban have floated far-fetched conspiracy theories, accusing the company of engaging in suicide bombings in Pakistan..."

(This is a long article but one that should be read by everyone. Prince is nothing more than an international terrorist...one that was sanctioned by the Bush administration...before "political forces" turned the tide against him. A sickening "soldier of fortune". And, sadly, the usual suspects here consider him a "patriot". Did you fail to notice that he left the country when the SHTF? And does anyone want to explain why our "ally", Saudi Arabia, has no extradition treaty with the US?)

...and it was sorted through and investigated. Nuf said. Get over it. He's done work that needed to be done. Fighting wars with kid gloves on is why we can't start one, do one, and finish one without dragging it out over years at a time.

....and again a war bought paid for signed off on and agreed upon by liberals as well.

He's working for the UAE, not the Saudis.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:...and it was sorted through and investigated. Nuf said. Get over it. He's done work that needed to be done. Fighting wars with kid gloves on is why we can't start one, do one, and finish one without dragging it out over years at a time.

....and again a war bought paid for signed off on and agreed upon by liberals as well.

OK, sure...whatever.

"Muslim Americans who subscribe to Islam are just as bad as ISIS." Map_of_oman

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:...and it was sorted through and investigated. Nuf said. Get over it. He's done work that needed to be done. Fighting wars with kid gloves on is why we can't start one, do one, and finish one without dragging it out over years at a time.

OK, sure...whatever.

"Muslim Americans who subscribe to Islam are just as bad as ISIS." Map_of_oman

Two distinct nations broomrider. I have been to both thanks very much....and Qatar, Oman, Bahrain....all distinct from the Saudis

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My brother, already working in Saudi Arabia, fought fires in Kuwait after the First Gulf War. You can read about it here:

http://www.hemmingfire.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/764/Kuwait__96_who_92s_fighting_what_.html

After several more years in Saudi, he spent the next 11 years in Brunei. We were only able to correspond by e-mail for several years, except when he had a month off each year. He is married to a Muslim from Indonesia, and they now live in Texas. One of my numerous Texas cousins is married to a man from Lebanon...I don't know whether he's Muslim or not, nor do I care. We correspond on FB, and she appears very happy. So is my brother. In short, I find the renewed attacks on people of the Muslim faith or of Arabic descent DISGUSTING.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are you really that shallow?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

In short, I find the renewed attacks on people of the Muslim faith or of Arabic descent DISGUSTING.

It is sort of a "collective hatred" with many folks. Sort of Hitlerish, really. .

A lot of these attitudes are fostered by the hardline Zionists, who want hatred of Muslims to prevail, because it benefits their cause. They are the ones who push the collective negative ideas about Muslims so we hate them all, instead of just the bad actors. By making all Muslims the enemy, it gives the Zionists cover for their own fervent brutality towards them.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ridiculous.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:In short, I find the renewed attacks on people of the Muslim faith or of Arabic descent DISGUSTING.

It is sort of a "collective hatred" with many folks. Sort of Hitlerish, really. .

A lot of these attitudes are fostered by the hardline Zionists, who want hatred of Muslims to prevail, because it benefits their cause. They are the ones who push the collective negative ideas about Muslims so we hate them all, instead of just the bad actors. By making all Muslims the enemy, it gives the Zionists cover for their own fervent brutality towards them.

Bigot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you really that stupid?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:In short, I find the renewed attacks on people of the Muslim faith or of Arabic descent DISGUSTING.

Bigot.

Your own bigotry is on display.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Are you really that stupid?

Yes they are. Before Zionism made inroads in Palestine, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in the former holy land peacefully. The Ottoman Turks, who ruled Palestine, made sure all three religions were respected.

During World War I, the Zionists cut a deal with Great Britain to use their powerful influence in America to bring the U.S. into the European war on the side of the Allies, if only the British would invade the Ottoman Turks and take back the holy lands from them (the Zionists planned on leveraging this move in the future). The Ottomans, at the time were looking for a way out of the war, just like the Russians were. The Brits complied, the Americans suddenly found themselves in a war that Woodrow Wilson had promised to stay out of, and the rest is history.

Zionism is behind all of the current strife in the Middlle East. They were the original terrorists in the region (read about the Jewish Irgun), brutalizing the British, Arabs, Christians, even their fellow Jews (forced emigration to Palestine). Though Arab terrorism is not to be condoned, the terror meted to the Arabs in the region by the Israelis isn't justified either.

Floridatexan wrote:
My brother, already working in Saudi Arabia, fought fires in Kuwait after the First Gulf War. You can read about it here:

http://www.hemmingfire.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/764/Kuwait__96_who_92s_fighting_what_.html

After several more years in Saudi, he spent the next 11 years in Brunei. We were only able to correspond by e-mail for several years, except when he had a month off each year. He is married to a Muslim from Indonesia, and they now live in Texas. One of my numerous Texas cousins is married to a man from Lebanon...I don't know whether he's Muslim or not, nor do I care. We correspond on FB, and she appears very happy. So is my brother. In short, I find the renewed attacks on people of the Muslim faith or of Arabic descent DISGUSTING.

So, this post means exactly what? You know someone who did something unlike yourself? Facts are facts....the UAE is NOT Saudi Arabia. Try looking at the political map you posted and observe the BOUNDARIES.

When moderate Muslims begin to fight and call out their radicalized brethren, they will get cut a break. Odummer can't even get a coalition of Muslims to fight ISIS. That's pretty sad. Furthermore, ISIS has a coalition with the Free Syrian Army to take down Assad. Why can the JV team form a coalition and Obama cannot?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My BROTHER, you stupid jerk. Not "someone I know". That's your problem, in a nutshell. You think you're somehow better than other people. You're nothing but a loud mouthed egomaniac.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When moderate Muslims begin to fight and call out their radicalized brethren...

When moderate Israelis get control of their government (if that's possible) and someone besides Bibi Nutheadyahoo becomes prime minister, perhaps the road to peace in that area might open up a little bit.

In the meantime, our president should not kowtow to Israeli demands. We hold the power of the purse and all he has to do is grow a pair and make them work for the $billions$ we give them (via concessions--like becoming serious about not growing their settlements in the West Bank and stuff).

by Floridatexan Today at 6:06 pm

My BROTHER, you stupid jerk. Not "someone I know". That's your problem, in a nutshell. You think you're somehow better than other people. You're nothing but a loud mouthed egomaniac.
-----
I'm better than you on most any day. You can't even write in a fashion where anyone can follow what you are trying to explain.

It must be sad to be you. This board is your entire existence and you can't even get that correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum