Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Oklahoma ISIS Muslim......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/second-oklahoma-muslim-threatens-to-behead-coworker/

Yep

2seaoat

Tremble........sweat........puke..........and beg.........can we watch it again daddy. Was that Lon Cheney, Jason, or ISIS on TV daddy?

You're time is limited...they rest of us want a full life homey. Is that too much to ask for...or a government that will take the threat serious. I guess until they hit Cordova Mall you won't care huh?

2seaoat

You tremble like a child. You spew fear. I am tired of scardy cats and the whores who manipulate the fear for the MIC. Chit happens. We need to make sure State, CIA, and the FBI do their jobs.......the Military going on a snipe hunt is great for the fools who believe their are snipes.....there are none.

2seaoat wrote:You tremble like a child.   You spew fear.  I am tired of scardy cats and the whores who manipulate the fear for the MIC.   Chit happens.   We need to make sure State, CIA, and the FBI do their jobs.......the Military going on a snipe hunt is great for the fools who believe their are snipes.....there are none.

The meds make you delusional.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="2seaoat"]You tremble like a child.   You spew fear.  I am tired of scardy cats and the whores who manipulate the fear for the MIC.   Chit happens.   We need to make sure State, CIA, and the FBI do their jobs.......the Military going on a snipe hunt is great for the fools who believe their are snipes.....there are none.[/quote]

Copy cat killings will continue....fanatic extremeistis like the Oklahoma guy want their 15 minutes of fame.

The other threat we have are sporadic US attacks by terrorist wannabes and weak minded individuals returning to the US from Middle Eastern countries. Can they take us down? Of course not! Can they create small scale havoc like the Boston bombers? Of course! Does it make us Scardy Cats ( your new condescending term) not really but it will cause some to be afraid others to be overly cautious and it will hinder our freedom to live without worry. To deny the occurence of apprehension would be foolish.

People were apprehensive after Oklahoma City, The World Trade Center attacks, the Boston bombing....why because we realized our safety from intentional attacks has been breeched. We are aware ur country is vulnarable and we have a target on our western life style that provides our freedom.

Am I afraid, no!

2seaoat

If Americans have not been rendered to scardy cats then we can stop paying attention to the irrelevant, and begin planning for strategic defenses which will matter over the next twenty years. ISIS is Hollywood, and when Butchmeup and his merry band of scardy cats demand more bombs and boots on the ground, they do not speak for brave Americans, rather they speak for MIC. Vigilance is different than panic and fear pandering.

There's always some compelling intent to rationalize govt interventions. It's funny really that you're pointing your finger at those supporting this military adventurism while you seek a govt control for every social condition. You're shortsighted.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:If Americans have not been rendered to scardy cats then we can stop paying attention to the irrelevant, and begin planning for strategic defenses which will matter over the next twenty years.  ISIS is Hollywood, and when Butchmeup and his merry band of scardy cats demand more bombs and boots on the ground, they do not speak for brave Americans, rather they speak for MIC.  Vigilance is different than panic and fear pandering.

You speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Americans need to pay attention to what is now relevant. We need to be vigilant in our personal lives and security. We need to be aware the government can not protect us on an individual level. The government had no control over the Oklahoma crazy fanatic or any others...after the fact intervention doesn't help. We control our individual safety, we control it by being aware of our surroundings.

2seaoat

I speak the truth. The American people once again are being manipulated by the likes of butchmeup. The military will not eliminate terrorism. The CIA and the FBI with a coordinated police presence is our best defense against domestic terrorism. How we have been hoodwinked into bombing and using more military assets to stop a miniscule threat to America, is a lesson in propaganda. I speak only the truth. Butchmeup is exactly what is wrong with America, and how somebody like this can be a US Senator only accents how far we have fallen as a nation.

2seaoat

What is this butchmeup you keep referencing? The media is barely covering the new war btw. Nothing matters.

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:The media is barely covering the new war btw.

To what media are you referring?

I can't turn on the fucking TV without hearing ISIS this and beheading that.

Sal wrote:
Th Dude wrote:The media is barely covering the new war btw.

To what media are you referring?

I can't turn on the fucking TV without hearing ISIS this and beheading that.

I don't have tv... although I think I'm going to get satellite this week. Too many games I want to see at home.

But npr is the only site I've read that has consistent coverage on lead... I assume fox has too.

Any body counts yet?

Sal

Sal

This whole conflict has been media driven.

I was astonished at how quickly the country went from war weariness to bomb those motherfuckers back to the stone age, when the beheading videos were released.

It all makes me very uneasy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:

Another Oklahoma ISIS  Muslim...... Stirthepot-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum