Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just got an email from a fellow classmate from our 1970 senior year prank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I had this great idea for the high school prank.  I organized about twenty people to help in the prank.   We went to a local feed store and got some bean seeds.  We distributed them and each of us were given an assignment to plant the beans to make a huge 1970 on the front lawn.   Everybody in the school knew what we did and for a couple of days we kept looking out the front windows waiting for the beans to sprout and spell out our class year.

Well about the middle of the week it was like they were filming birds on the front lawn of the high school.  Thousands of birds were eating our class prank......everybody wanted to know who the dumb asz was who came up with this idea........thankfully emails allow classmates to continue to give chit forty plus years later.

At least we did not do this
http://patch.com/michigan/farmington-mi/mom-teens-suspected-using-weed-killer-phallic-football-field-prank-0/#.VBN9vqN1rJY

It's a shame the bird droppings didn't spell out the 1970.

2seaoat

The only good part was how clueless our teachers were as every class was laughing about the birds covering the front lawn........I am sure the teacher's lounge had this conversation........do you think these kids are on drugs?

I sold elevator passes to the incoming class the first day of my senior year. I was supposed to be helping them find their classes... so I pitched my passes to each kid as I told them about their classes on the second or third floor. Made about thirty bucks.

The looks in the hall that year from my customers was priceless.

2seaoat

The looks in the hall that year from my customers was priceless.

You were a teacher. They learned a lesson. Then they grew up and voted for Ted Cruz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum