Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No bond for teen accused of same-sex relationship with 14-year-old classmate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

No bond for teen accused of same-sex relationship with 14-year-old classmate Hunt_k10

Not a very happy camper lol. Public outcry resulted in State offering her a non sex offense felony instead, which she refused. Come to find out she violated her pretrial release by contacting victim:

Prosecutors said Hunt violated court orders by sending 20,000 text messages to the victim.
Prosecutors also said Hunt sent the girl 25 lewd photos.

Now she sits in jail on no bond & State withdrew plea bargain. How stupid can one get? Then she blames the victim in a text:

In another text, Hunt wrote, "You're stupid...you want me to go in jail...you're such a messed up person...you snitched on me."

Lol look in the mirror girl & see whos to blame.pirat 

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/teen-accused-sex-underage-classmate-arrested/nZS2W/

Fla. — A Florida teenager accused of having sex with an underage classmate had her bond revoked and will stay in jail until her trial begins, Channel 9 learned on Tuesday.

The State Attorney's Office pulled 19-year-old Kaitlyn Hunt's plea deal Monday following allegations last week that she had violated her pretrial conditions and contacted the girl identified as the victim in her case.

Hunt was booked into the Indian River County Jail Monday, almost a week after her 19th birthday.

The judge said Tuesday that Hunt chose to willfully violate the conditions of her bond on several occasions.

Prosecutors said Hunt violated court orders by sending 20,000 text messages to the victim.

Prosecutors also said Hunt sent the girl 25 lewd photos.

"The victim told me that Kaitlyn Hunt spoke with her about giving her an iPod," said Detective Jeremy Shepherd of the Indian River Sheriff's Office. "I also observed videos and pictures of Kaitlyn Hunt."

In one text to the victim, Hunt wrote, "No matter what if they find out we talked I'm going to jail until trial starts."

Investigators also said the two girls would meet in person.

In another text, Hunt wrote, "You're stupid...you want me to go in jail...you're such a messed up person...you snitched on me."

The state insisted the judge revoke Hunt's bond, insisting Hunt coached the victim in what to say and even made her feel guilty after the victim's father found the iPod.

While the victim's parents left the court grinning, Hunt's father wiped tears away.

Hunt's attorneys asked for house arrest with no electronic devices but the judge said Hunt can't be trusted to abide by the court order and sent her back to jail until the trial begins.

The deal that was pulled would have spared Hunt jail time and registration as a sex offender but added a felony count to her charges.

Hunt was charged in February with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery and later released on $5,000 bail.

Authorities said Hunt was 18 when she had sex with her then-14-year-old girlfriend. The two met at Sebastian River High School in 2012.

Hunt has argued the sex was consensual, but Florida law considers it a felony offense to have sex with a person under the age of 16.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

She broke the law and needs to pay for it. She will be a registered sex offender when it is all said and done with, too.

It bothers me that those who push for expanded gay-rights want incidents like this one to be overlooked. If it were an 18 year old boy doing what she did with a 14 year old girl, the boy would be in major trouble and potentially face major prison-time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I know a few lesbians and their love for one another seems very deep and emotional.  I believe the age and gender should mitigate the crime. They were not that far apart in age and the country is saturated with this stuff on every drama. Kids will act out what they  become curious of.  I don't know I got real mixed feelings on this. The world must breaking me down.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here was a comment BP made in a law enforcement post....

Re: Local deputies in trouble again on Thu Aug 01 2013, 08:54
BP

"thug mentality of some deputies"...pretty much explains your ignorance of the situations that officers encounter on a regular basis...before you go totally wack...not defending--that is why FDLE is investigating but their approach was certainly not "thug mentality"

You live in Pensacola? I've seen plenty of LEO thug mentality over the years. When Ron McNesby was a deputy, He was a thug. He beat the crap out of many citizens who deserved not to get beat up. His nickname in his early law enforcement years, "McNasty".

A friend called me Tuesday wanting Animal Control emergency after hours phone #. She was out walking her dog & three huge mutts ran out from a backyard & almost attacked her. Another neighbor scared em off spraying a fire extinguisher.

I told her to call 911. I zoomed over to her house & it took ECSO deputies twenty mins to respond to a dangerous dog call.

Two deputies show up in one car. They check that backyard, no dogs. I ask them to drive over to the next street behind that backyard & check & one deputy says, "we dont have the time, we have other calls to respond too".

Man, I was pissed off. Little kids on this street and old people And dumbass deputy has a flippant shitless attitude. Friend held me back as I wanted to tell him off good. Then they prob would of tasered or shot me I suppose because I had a shiny metal (flashlight) in my hand Sad

This is the kind of leadership David Morgan has brought us.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum