Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality?

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzEMFqv52DRCRNDdP0FzTauJbeUrLK96bjR-dAbx7W3Jb6utKgcA

Is this sort of like classroom neutrality where teachers who are qualified and licensed to teach are allowed to, but the far left liberals would like to have a closed classroom and disallow certain types of teachers, because of their beliefs, and have them banned from teaching?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9eprRpMBg

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

So that is a "no" for Damaged.

Anyone else?

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRomeXh4dioMIyxzwfpxW0DwQyYxWSe7PI2LEXKZSOBTG7ZsT_Z

That's right. Deny the obvious.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4

Laughing

If it's anything like Fairness Doctrine,
It's crap

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality

Obama, your hero seems to be against it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like that is a "no" for PACEDOG as well.

Anyone else?

Keep in mind, all you are being asked to do here is state your opinion on a policy.  All that this requires is for you to 1) be able to read, 2) be able to effectively comprehend what you read, and then 3) figure out a way to string enough words together so that you can coherently communicate your opinion on a policy.

I'm starting to realize that, given the targeted audience, I may have set the bar too high.

However, President Obama has been accused of abandoning his net neutrality promises.[57]

And since I used your favorite resource for research you can't disagree.

Since there are both pros and cons for the
Issue,like your COWH when he was a US Senator,
I am going to vote "present" and with that off to UWF I go for the day.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Dig up, stupid! Dig up!

boards of FL wrote:

I'm starting to realize that, given the targeted audience, I may have set the bar too high.

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc7dk6zAOi3ogJh0CyIWI_oxLAL39K7rOMb55d3NgG43sq-92XNA

That could be because we keep tripping over it.

But then people like you who set bars and boxes generally have a lack of imagination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDjnB_61k58

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously? There isn't one of you out there who can state an opinion on net neutrality?

What? Do you need to receive an FWD email or see a special on Fox News before you can decide what to think?

Maybe we just don't care?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Pathetic.  Seriously.

If you can't come up with your own opinion on a policy, independent of having it fed to you by a talking head...well...you're quite simply a dumbass.

Perhaps you guys should reconsider whether or not you should even be voting at all?

boards of FL wrote:Seriously?  There isn't one of you out there who can state an opinion on net neutrality?

What?  Do you need to receive an FWD email or see a special on Fox News before you can decide what to think?

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8Y09TlixN7hQ0NRC-wGFmJRYGaI31MVRUWB3c-RQWTIPzmUfF-g

That's most likely what you did to come up with the subject in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t63_HRwdAgk

Smile

If you had to wait for your remarks to be displayed, would you still be here?

Astro wrote:If you had to wait for your remarks to be displayed, would you still be here?

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaFemYeGDecogmH_I8pGLJmBRho7F_Z0OHvDvWpiPbn9rCtvOcdw

Would you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMWdIjArg0

Laughing

We've already had a thread on this that developed some of the dialogue. I'm not going to repeat myself each time.

We've already had a thread on this that developed some of the dialogue. I'm not going to repeat myself each time.

While I'm waiting for DE's post to load I'll point out that you just repeated yourself.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I have read about net neutrality; however, I don't really understand it. Probably because I don't really understand how the internet works.

Instead of calling me stupid, why don't you provide an explanation that would be easily understood? Unless you don't really care about our opinion and actually just started this thread to call people stupid. Rolling Eyes

Astro wrote:

While I'm waiting for DE's post to load I'll point out that you just repeated yourself.

Can any of our forum GOP supporters state their view on net neutrality? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbkpsOMflczLex7Auo-wZMYGb-k-bxv5lHQSDd-Pe6cVMfXWi2Dw

Take your time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owY1lWaCbmQ

Laughing

VectorMan

VectorMan

From what I've read over the years, you can't really have a discussion with boards. He works with circular logic and is full of himself. No matter the subject/title of the thread. I think he'd make better use of his time posting images of the ribs that he cooked.

BTW. What is YOUR view boards? What does a progressive think is the best thing for ALL people that use the internet? Don't be shy little guy.

My view? Another grab for money and control by the libs/progressives so you'll only see/read/hear what they want you to. Remember...they think they know what is best for everyone. Regardless of what you think. They're better than you. And they don't want you to ever forget it.

VectorMan wrote:From what I've read over the years, you can't really have a discussion with boards. He works with circular logic and is full of himself. No matter the subject/title of the thread. I think he'd make better use of his time posting images of the ribs that he cooked.

BTW. What is YOUR view boards? What does a progressive think is the best thing for ALL people that use the internet? Don't be shy little guy.

My view? Another grab for money and control by the libs/progressives so you'll only see/read/hear what they want you to. Remember...they think they know what is best for everyone. Regardless of what you think. They're better than you. And they don't want you to ever forget it.

You really don't understand the impact of the issue proposed by the OP. But that doesn't stop you from making a personal attack against him.

Why not just admit that you have no idea how this pending decision will impact you and your own usage of the internet?

I understand it, and I'm just a dog in a space cartoon.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Astro wrote:
VectorMan wrote:From what I've read over the years, you can't really have a discussion with boards. He works with circular logic and is full of himself. No matter the subject/title of the thread. I think he'd make better use of his time posting images of the ribs that he cooked.

You really don't understand the impact of the issue proposed by the OP.  But that doesn't stop you from making a personal attack against him.

Why not just admit that you have no idea how this pending decision will impact you and your own usage of the internet?  

I understand it, and I'm just a dog in a space cartoon.

WTH are you taking about? I have a pretty good idea and an understanding of how it will impact me and many other people.

You can call it a personal attack if you like. I call it a simple observation after reading his BS for years.

But, you have a good night space dog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum