Interesting. Perhaps now is a good time to check the score.
From our republicans so far, we have seen the following:
- Vague conspiritorial speculation that ATF agents are "Takin r GunZ!!!"
- The classic NRA line "If they would just enforce the already existing law" that could apply to anything and doesn't specifically address the executive order in question
- The classic NRA line "This is just government sticking it to responsible gun owners!" that could apply to anything and doesn't specifically address the executive order in question
- The usual series of idiotic rhetorical questions from PkrDumb
- And, lastly, an attempt to draw an equivalence between a guy selling arms without a license to random people without conducting background checks, to the act of engaging in conversation on an internet forum
But guess what we haven't seen yet?
boards of FL wrote:I'm interested in hearing what your specific objections are. Note that I'm not looking for "bad ideas fail" or "they're taking our guns!!!" but, rather, I'm looking for your specific objections to the executive order. What part of this executive order do you feel is bad policy and why. I'm looking for your analysis of the policy itself and why you dislike it.
Let's dumb this down a bit.
Do any forum republicans object to any of these bullet points?