Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any GOP supporters on this forum who are not conspiracy theorists?

+5
2seaoat
no stress
Nekochan
Sal
boards of FL
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

By a show of hands, can any of you say that you do not believe any of the following?

1: Climate change isn't real.  This is all just a conspiracy to control the economy and infringe on your freedom.

2: ACA signup numbers aren't real.  They stem from a conspiracy to distort the reality of the acceptance of the ACA by the uninsured.

3: Unemployment numbers aren't real.  The white house conspires with the BLS to cook the books.

4: GDP numbers aren't real.  The BEA is participating in a large scale, clandestine operation to fool the general public into believing the economy expanded at a rate of 2.6% last quarter.

5:  All economic data points are fake.  It's all a conspiracy.

If any of you are remaining and do not agree with any of the above, how do you cope with reality?

Sal

Sal

I don't think so.

Liberalism and neo-conservatism are not symmetrical ways of thinking.

Liberals believe in policy and people.

Neo-conservatives believe in power and purity of principles.

Compromise of any kind is an outrageous corruption of those principles.

It's that which allowed them to conflate an idea for health reform conceived in a rightwing think tank and first implemented by a Republican governor into a Marxist takeover of the healthcare industry.

The purity of the principles they hold dear is infallible.

So, when facts and data stack up against one of those principles, it must be the facts and data that are flawed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously? Not one GOP supporter on this forum exists outside of this nut-job characterization?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't believe these are what I would call conspiracy theories. I don't think it's unreasonable to question people who have lied and misled the American public in the past.

As for climate change--a lot of people have made a lot of money from "studying" man-made climate change. Many liberals think that big business is largely evil----well, the climate change industry is big business.

no stress

no stress

Freedom loving Americans have always questioned government numbers whether they were generated by a Dem or Rep administration. Go ahead and blindly follow the others off the cliff.

2seaoat

Go ahead and blindly follow the others off the cliff.

Finally, we agree and we can start making cuts in fire and police. It took you awhile, but I knew you would understand the failed paradigm.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:Freedom loving Americans have always questioned government numbers whether they were generated by a Dem or Rep administration.   Go ahead and blindly follow the others off the cliff.

Would that be similar to.....“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Go ahead and blindly follow the others off the cliff.

Finally, we agree and we can start making cuts in fire and police.  It took you awhile, but I knew you would understand the failed paradigm.

Didn't amendment one do that?

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Go ahead and blindly follow the others off the cliff.

Finally, we agree and we can start making cuts in fire and police.  It took you awhile, but I knew you would understand the failed paradigm.
Stop beating a dead horse old man. You are simply clueless and I don't have the give a damn left in me to educate you.

2seaoat

Didn't amendment one do that?

This country has not even scratched the surface of the necessary cuts in fire and police. The real story in Detroit is how the Fire and police contracts simply could not be supported, and nobody would cut until it was too late. People call themselves Republicans, but they are really dixiecrats who believe in spending on defense, police and fire.......a real republican believes that government should live within its revenue flow, and that all areas need cuts.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Didn't amendment one do that?

This country has not even scratched the surface of the necessary cuts in fire and police.  The real story in Detroit is how the Fire and police contracts simply could not be supported, and nobody would cut until it was too late.  People call themselves Republicans, but they are really dixiecrats who believe in spending on defense, police and fire.......a real republican believes that government should live within its revenue flow, and that all areas need cuts.
Yep, fire and police bankrupted Detriot....nothing else factored in. LMFAO!!!!!

2seaoat wrote:Didn't amendment one do that?

a real republican believes that government should live within its revenue flow,

You hate this idea don't you.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:By a show of hands, can any of you say that you do not believe any of the following?

1: Climate change isn't real.  This is all just a conspiracy to control the economy and infringe on your freedom.

2: ACA signup numbers aren't real.  They stem from a conspiracy to distort the reality of the acceptance of the ACA by the uninsured.

3: Unemployment numbers aren't real.  The white house conspires with the BLS to cook the books.

4: GDP numbers aren't real.  The BEA is participating in a large scale, clandestine operation to fool the general public into believing the economy expanded at a rate of 2.6% last quarter.

If any of you are remaining and do not agree with any of the above, how do you cope with reality?

What is your point?

None of those are "Conspiracy Theories". They are simply stating facts which are different than what is gladly being swallowed by the Progressives.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:By a show of hands, can any of you say that you do not believe any of the following?

What is your point?  

None of those are "Conspiracy Theories".  They are simply stating facts which are different than what is gladly being swallowed by the Progressives.

Like I said in a different thread, Herr Markle is almost always wrong. LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

All you've done is prove you don't know what a conspiracy theory is. I'm not surprised at all.

What does your circular logic tell you now? Think hard now. LOL

Sal wrote:I don't think so.

Liberalism and neo-conservatism are not symmetrical ways of thinking.

Liberals believe in policy and people.

Neo-conservatives believe in power and purity of principles.

Compromise of any kind is an outrageous corruption of those principles.

It's that which allowed them to conflate an idea for health reform conceived in a rightwing think tank and first implemented by a Republican governor into a Marxist takeover of the healthcare industry.

The purity of the principles they hold dear is infallible.

So, when facts and data stack up against one of those principles, it must be the facts and data that are flawed.

Are there any GOP supporters on this forum who are not conspiracy theorists? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4KB5m25WtFIbSkGtCyPeZmp5rocWzHvCapGajafpBP7ZQB50

Let's discuss some of those pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issues and see who's data and facts are flawed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum