Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/net-neutrality-is-marxist-according-to-this-koch-backed-astroturf-group

boards of FL

boards of FL

The actual letter mentioned in the article appears below.

Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992717040892
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992730613121
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992743969303
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992759572130
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992774302184
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992785204961
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992804630976
Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group 1408992812854391

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yes! If ISP's cannot impose their bias on consumers or extort content providers....well....MARXIST!!!!1111 IT'S MARXIST!!!111

It makes so much sense if you're an idiot!

Sal

Sal

Well, I guess Markle knows what to think about net neutrality now.

Why don't y'all just come out and demand nationalizing shit... you know you want to.

The half-assed collusion of govt and corps to product fix or price fix or whatever is closer to fascism btw.

Marxism is almost antiquated... it was better suited for agrarian societies.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Da Dude wrote:Why don't y'all just come out and demand nationalizing shit... you know you want to.

Because...that isn't even remotely what is being suggested by anyone here?

Are you seriously against the concept of net neutrality?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That was some very misleading hype.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is the result of monopoly.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/08/time-warner-cable-internet-outage

Time Warner Cable Internet Outage Affects Millions

Net Neutrality Is 'Marxist,' According to This Koch-Backed Astroturf Group BwCmojSCcAEeI-7

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think the government needs to clamp down on this internet thing.  It's gotten way out of control.  There are far too many people using the internet to criticize our government. And if those people don't like our government I'll be glad to buy them a one way ticket to Rooshie.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/26/koch-brothers-ernst-cotton-gardner_n_5718773.html?ir=Politics&utm_campaign=082714&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-politics&utm_content=Title

At Koch Retreat, Top GOP Senate Candidates Credited Koch Network For Their Rise
Posted: 08/27/2014 12:24 am EDT Updated: 08/27/2014 12:59 pm EDT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum