Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat Dsc_0059%20-%20cropped

Sal

Sal

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat Alejandro-at-the-border-e1405615964684

"...Give me your hungry, your tired, your poor I'll piss on 'em
That's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses
Let's club 'em to death
And get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard..."

- Lou Reed

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's a cute little boy who's probably been through a living hell,  Sal.
I feel for him.

But this country is in decline and trying to cope with this...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/12/20/the-number-of-homeless-youth-is-growing-but-funding-to-help-them-is-not/

It's no longer equipped to become the foster parent to the rest of the world.
That's the issue. The issue is not "little brown bags of garbage".

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:He's a cute little boy who's probably been through a living hell,  Sal.
I feel for him.

But this country is in decline and trying to cope with this...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/12/20/the-number-of-homeless-youth-is-growing-but-funding-to-help-them-is-not/

It's no longer equipped to become the foster parent to the rest of the world.
That's the issue.  The issue is not "little brown bags of garbage".

What should we cut?

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat U.S._Federal_Spending_-_FY_2011

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So we need to make cuts to support another country?

http://immigrationequality.org/issues/immigration-basics/daca/

Sal

Sal

So, we know longer take in refugees?

Should we put up a sign?

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat No-vacancy-animation1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

What should we cut?

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat U.S._Federal_Spending_-_FY_2011

If I was the decider,  I would make across the board cuts in all of it to balance the budget.  Not to pay the costs associated with having an unsecured border.

Sal

Sal

Here's an interesting tidbit ....

... the very first registrant at Ellis Island was an unaccompanied minor ...

... the fifteen-year-old girl made the journey from Ireland with her two little brothers ...

... for her effort, she was given a $10 gold coin and a certificate of achievement ...

... later they erected a statue of her ...

Little brown bags of diseased garbage caught on camera for seaoat Annie_moore_ellis_island2

lol

2seaoat

I have traveled to almost every state in this nation. We are a large nation with bountiful wealth and resources. Immigration feeds economic growth. Population decline leads to Detroit. We have an abundance of homes which are being torn down because of lack of demand. This idea that immigrants are takers is contrary to history and even current times. Immigrants work and build America. Once we separate the xenophobic fear from the reality, we realize that with a declining productive population as the babyboomers are retiring it is the perfect time to increase legal immigration quotas and pass the damn senate bill. I live in a small community now where many old people live. They closed the community school 30 years ago, and there might be 10 kids in the entire town.

Sadly, I have watched folks die with well maintained homes, and nobody will buy them. There simply is no demand to replace the huge bubble of babyboomers who are retiring and dying. It is time to think about keeping America strong, and not let the hatred Dixiecrats hold for different ethnicity which is not scotch irish..........America has always been a nation of immigrants and we need to celebrate our new arrivals.

In regard to the budget, you are asking the damn wrong question. The trickle down voodoo has continued with people accepting the nonsense that unlimited cuts in taxes is good coupled with cuts in government. This simply was a fallacy from the beginning. An economy needs to be balanced. We are out of whack. We need to return the tax rates to mid eighties, and we need to drop the exemptions back to one million per person on the estate taxes. We need to as a nation agree that the surplus will be applied to our debt. We can make a 10% cut simply by banking our surplus from properly set revenues. We also need to take some of the increased revenues to invest in infrastructure and private sector jobs which will grow the pie. This is not difficult when the propaganda from those stealing America is eliminated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum