Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cpack says no to Christy...........

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It appears that Cpack has become the conservative media firebrand which sells media, but does nothing to win elections. If you are going to be a prostitute at least know your johns......and who is paying.

Christy got significant concessions from state workers and made real cuts in government, and is experiencing 70% approval........a winner, but CPack has to do with crazyland media.....and making a buck for special interests......America comes a distant second.

knothead

knothead

It is amazing Mr. Oats that the R's are struggling to improve their brand and simultaneously snub the brightest star in their line up . . . . it's difficult to process. Their headline speakers are Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, etc., etc., which will give a thrill to the ideological base but will do NOTHING to win an election!

2seaoat

I wonder if he self deported.......election coming up this fall and he has 70% approval......I just cannot imagine the Republican Party is this brain dead.

I'd rather the R's lose than continue the status quo. Christy seems like a straight shooter... but I've heard it before.

Christy is lookin good from my point of view.. He would get my vote..

Lurch wrote:Christy is lookin good from my point of view.. He would get my vote..

Vote for what?

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:Christy is lookin good from my point of view.. He would get my vote..

Vote for what?

Dogcatcher?

2seaoat

83 billion of subsidy a year, and they think Tarp made them square.......where is the justice department. Where is the prosecution with these known emails.........Eric Holder MIA.......when will we go after the bastards that stole America.

I really don't know too much about Christy..But when certain people start hatin on him I think he must be doing something good . Smile

10Cpack says no to Christy........... Empty 2/27/2013, 2:32 am

2seaoat wrote:It appears that Cpack has become the conservative media firebrand which sells media, but does nothing to win elections. If you are going to be a prostitute at least know your johns......and who is paying.

Christy got significant concessions from state workers and made real cuts in government, and is experiencing 70% approval........a winner, but CPack has to do with crazyland media.....and making a buck for special interests......America comes a distant second.

Christy is a panderer to the alleged "Religion of Peace".

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/297322/chris-christie-s-islam-problem-daniel-pipes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum