Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ...

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What ISIS wants and is fighting for is to create a Muslim state that includes Syria.

The Kurds are fighting for the right to have their own religion.

The Sunnis and Shiias fight to pray in their own special way.

Once again the great "peacemaker" is the cause of human tragedy.

How long will it take for humanity to realize all religion is harmful bullshit that always leads to conflict?

God isn't great. God is bullshit.

Kurds want their own separate state and the oil wealth included in it. Saddam took it from them.

The rest of your post is that of a blithering idiot.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Kurds want their own separate state and the oil wealth included in it. Saddam took it from them.

What in hell do you think makes one a Kurd?

And by the way, we were a helluva lot better off when Saddam ran the show!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Halabja_chemical_attack

by Wordslinger Today at 8:32 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Kurds want their own separate state and the oil wealth included in it. Saddam took it from them.

What in hell do you think makes one a Kurd?

-----
The Iraqi people were not.

Kurds are Sunni in their beliefs and most have Iranian backgrounds.

I think its safe to say that the Islamic religion is a problem.

Because you don't see Baptist and Catholics killing each other over differences in their beliefs.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's about power and control, religion is incidental. Hatfields and Mccoys but no pig. Mankind is going to worship something. That's how we are designed.  Whether money, the unknown, sex, drugs rick n roll or the state, we will find something to divide us into special groups that are " better" than everyone else.

Sal

Sal

The American people have no interest in enforcing artificial borders in the Middle East. 

Sal wrote:The American people have no interest in enforcing artificial borders in the Middle East. 

Hell, we don't even enforce our own borders.

Its just ONE WORLD ORDER now.  Twisted Evil 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Wordslinger Today at 8:32 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

-----

Actually I think a pretty good argument can be made that they were better off under Saddam than they were during ten years of war.
And I think an easily winnable argument can be made that they were better off under Saddam than they would be under ISIS. Especially the women. ISIS has already dictated that women should always stay inside the home "unless it's an emergency". And they have ended all freedom of religion.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's about power and control, religion is incidental. Hatfields and Mccoys but no pig. Mankind is going to worship something. That's how we are designed.  Whether money, the unknown, sex, drugs rick n roll or the state, we will find something to divide us into special groups that are " better" than everyone else.

I think you are right......the rag-headed, toyota driving, dirt-bags couldn't care less about anything but killing.  It is a way of life.

dumpcare

when I watched that video Bob posted last night it looks like nothing but gang warfare and nothing about religion. They are killing just to kill.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:when I watched that video Bob posted last night it looks like nothing but gang warfare and nothing about religion. They are killing just to kill.

The images on that video are scary. Because it scares me to see animals like that who don't seem to have any regard for human life.

ppaca wrote:when I watched that video Bob posted last night it looks like nothing but gang warfare and nothing about religion. They are killing just to kill.

maybe we can take a half million of them over here as refugees.

What do you think about that idea?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's about power and control, religion is incidental. Hatfields and Mccoys but no pig. Mankind is going to worship something. That's how we are designed.  Whether money, the unknown, sex, drugs rick n roll or the state, we will find something to divide us into special groups that are " better" than everyone else.

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQED21erC0jl_Lkf_4klbhrMTh8oBy8RKNmIQR3xeLavI-MACbr

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Smile 

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgATGHnhdOtGaKJn0gom-YMN6L1JLGrk920_5XuN5Edrz7yqQx

But I can change because I want to dance, and sing, and smile, just like all those who abuse me want me too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEXQTrpRZc

Smile 

Saddam appeared psychopathic to me... he wouldn't have just stopped at kuwait. I'm not defending us going in...

just starting the obvious. He was dangerously mental... he would've had to have been dealt with by somebody at some point.

It shouldn't have been us.

I'm having a difficult time deciding whether we should go back or not.

Part of me says hey, they wont even defend themselves to gain freedom.

and another part of me see's images of mass killings like this. and I don't like it

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Iraq_m10

Damaged Eagle wrote:The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgATGHnhdOtGaKJn0gom-YMN6L1JLGrk920_5XuN5Edrz7yqQx

But I can change because I want to dance, and sing, and smile, just like all those who abuse me want me too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEXQTrpRZc

Smile 

Don't ever change.

The country doesn't need another brain dead group follower. It needs individual thinkers like yourself.  Smile 

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVVMgjzPrHtKEmd46SdS025b7U9248R73DT1DRC_rSOXb47Itv

But then they won't invite me to their little party.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXh4qS2qlpc

Very Happy 

by Bob Today at 10:46 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

by Wordslinger Today at 8:32 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

-----

Actually I think a pretty good argument can be made that they were better off under Saddam than they were during ten years of war.
And I think an easily winnable argument can be made that they were better off under Saddam than they would be under ISIS. Especially the women. ISIS has already dictated that women should always stay inside the home "unless it's an emergency". And they have ended all freedom of religion.
-----
Hardly. Tell that to the 300,000+ victims of Saddam's terror over his reign of power.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some people worship the military as god's chosen hand of wrath.

Guess those folks ain't got much of a god...mine can do his own evil doer elimination..fact is he told me vengeance was his and thou shalt not kill...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Some people worship the military as god's chosen hand of wrath.

Guess those folks ain't got much of a god...mine can do his own evil doer elimination..fact is he told me vengeance was his and thou shalt not kill...

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgJhsiNK3vDrc3BbG8dmqO93erttAmk1DPO5aLVexoOE7ywpX8

Actually the original Hebrew translates as 'Thou shalt not murder'.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Some people worship the military as god's chosen hand of wrath.

The new Iraq chaos is all about religion ... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgJhsiNK3vDrc3BbG8dmqO93erttAmk1DPO5aLVexoOE7ywpX8

Actually the original Hebrew translates as 'Thou shalt not murder'.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile 

This is true but since when has our military been opposed to murder ?

mur·der
noun
Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder) and murder by intent but without deliberation or premeditation (second-degree murder)
Slang. something extremely difficult or perilous: That final exam was murder!
a group or flock of crows.
verb (used with object)
Law. to kill by an act constituting murder.
to kill or slaughter inhumanly or barbarously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum