Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice still on Lake Superior....global warming my arse

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Anyone that's ever worked with variables can digest enough of this shit to scratch their head... if it's engaged.

(Pensacola, FL)  A random guy from the internet on Thursday eased qualms about global climate change for members of a local online forum.  PkrBum, a high school graduate and self described person who has "worked with variables" assured forum members on Thursday that the 97% consensus that exists in the world of peer reviewed work that relates to climate science is essentially irrelevant when compared to a random sample of meteorologists.  While ignoring the fact that even the majority of meteorologists agreed that climate change is occurring and is man-made, PkrBum argued that at least being in opposition to a 52% consensus among meteorologists with only a passing understanding of climate science makes him feel less crazy than being in opposition to the 97% consensus that exists in the world of actual scientific research.  While showing a very loose understanding of the underlying subject matter, PkrBum solidified his argument when he boldly exclaimed, "Even if all the hoopla you dolts are willing to gobble up and pay infinity for were completely true... fossil fuel is finite."  

And coming up after the break, we have a story about a Pensacola man and self-described "GOP supporter" who made a distress call to 911 on Thurdsay evening when he accidentally stapled his shirt to his coffee table...

I wish you would spend a tenth of that negative energy with some light reading about the history surmised about earth.

Sal

Sal

I wish you'd post a survey of game show hosts' opinions regarding climate change.

I'm predicting the results would track eerily close to the meteorologists' numbers.

Pkr these people are a bunch of dumbasses when it comes sciences

They don't even care enough about the subject to learn enough to even discuss it all they know is the GOV said so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum