Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberals refusing to comment on Cali shooting because one of their own is the shooter

+4
polecat
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Multiple threads of evidence of one of your own going on a rampage with a gun ( a directors's son ) and SILENCE....

Sal

Sal

A misogynistic, racist, gun-nut?

Doesn't sound like much of a librul to me. 

lmao

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PD -- You're absolutely right. We liberals don't want to admit there are stark raving mad crazies in our party.

Fortunately, however, not near as many as there are in yours!

No doubt your icon Wayne La Pierre will again the shooter's right to gun down innocents, on behalf of the gun manufacturers of America.

It's memorial day so I just want to say to you: Did you really serve in a U.S. military service, or are you all just bullshit?

Reality.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:A misogynistic, racist, gun-nut?

Doesn't sound like much of a librul to me. 

lmao

No mention of whether that warped little fucker belonged to a political party. Nice try by PaceDog to make him out to be a Democrat.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

His dad was a liberal film maker....no other political perversion to be aside from liberal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:His dad was a liberal film maker....no other political perversion to be aside from liberal.

It is a political perversion to be an extremist from either end. You should look in the mirror, dude.

polecat

polecat

PACEDOG#1 wrote:His dad was a liberal film maker....no other political perversion to be aside from liberal.

How do you explain Ronald Reagans son?

I’m Ron Reagan, an unabashed atheist, and I’m alarmed by the intrusions of religion into our secular government. That’s why I’m asking you to join the Freedom From Religion Foundation -- the nation’s largest and most effective organization of atheists and agnostics, working to keep state and church separate. Phone 1-800-335-4021 or visit the Freedom From Religion Foundation at FFRF.ORG. Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:

I’m Ron Reagan, an unabashed atheist, and I’m alarmed by the intrusions of religion into our secular government. That’s why I’m asking you to join the Freedom From Religion Foundation -- the nation’s largest and most effective organization of atheists and agnostics, working to keep state and church separate. Phone 1-800-335-4021 or visit the Freedom From Religion Foundation at FFRF.ORG. Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell.

I've been trying to tell all these good conservatives that Reagan was just another liberal but they won't listen.  As Chrissy said in another thread,  Obama is what his parents were.  And if it applies to Obama it also applies to Reagan's son.
This proves that Daddy Reagan was a goddamn liberal in sheep's clothing. And a godless atheist to boot (either that or muslim).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with pacedog. People in the hollywood business are all liberals. Here's another one.

Liberals refusing to comment on Cali shooting because one of their own is the shooter Bedtime_+for_+bonzo_txt

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
polecat wrote:

I've been trying to tell all these good conservatives that Reagan was just another liberal but they won't listen.  As Chrissy said in another thread,  Obama is what his parents were.  And if it applies to Obama it also applies to Reagan's son.
This proves that Daddy Reagan was a goddamn liberal in sheep's clothing.  And a godless atheist to boot (either that or muslim).

Reagan actually WAS a Democrat and an actor's union activist before he sold out.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:I agree with pacedog.  People in the hollywood business are all liberals.  Here's another one.

Liberals refusing to comment on Cali shooting because one of their own is the shooter Bedtime_+for_+bonzo_txt

I love the way Bob is deconstructing PaceDog's (il)logic here......  Razz

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PeeDog has continually tried to equate ALL the shooters in all these incidences to liberalism. Yep...that's what liberals do...run out and get an equalizer when we don't get our way.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:PeeDog has continually tried to equate ALL the shooters in all these incidences to liberalism. Yep...that's what liberals do...run out and get an equalizer when we don't get our way.

Seems to be the truth when we look at who shot up Sandy Hook, Gabrielle Giffords, and this loser....or lack of nooky obviously according to this dude.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:PeeDog has continually tried to equate ALL the shooters in all these incidences to liberalism.  Yep...that's what liberals do...run out and get an equalizer when we don't get our way.

Seems to be the truth when we look at who shot up Sandy Hook, Gabrielle Giffords, and this loser....or lack of nooky obviously according to this dude.

Look it up, sock.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:

You're slipping dude ....

.... There's only one person who should be held responsible for the bloodshed and mayhem these shooters unleashed ....

.... and, he hails from Kenya.

lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:PeeDog has continually tried to equate ALL the shooters in all these incidences to liberalism.  Yep...that's what liberals do...run out and get an equalizer when we don't get our way.

SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with pacedog.  If we were to exterminate all those lousy liberals, there wouldn't be any more gun crime.  Conservatives don't own guns. Conservatives don't need guns. They can kick any liberal's ass without a gun. Liberals are pussies.

PD. liberals also refuse to acknowledge that all those gang members are liberals and kill many every day. I wouldn't expect them to embrace this one.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That is a rather myopic poster from a myopic poster. LOL.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:liberals also refuse to acknowledge that all those gang members are liberals

You are correct, we do refuse to acknowledge that ....

.... because it's utter bullshit.

I will acknowledge that you are an imbecile.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:liberals also refuse to acknowledge that all those gang members are liberals

really? utter bullshit huh... hmmmm

99% of blacks vote democrat. Would you like to talk about the demographics of gang violence now?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

really? utter bullshit huh... hmmmm

99% of blacks vote democrat. Would you like to talk about the demographics of gang violence now?

Yessirreesir, racism is alive and well in Amerika.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Clearly this deranged shooter was deranged.

Why does it matter whether his politics were liberal or conservative?

The truth is, it doesn't.

However, it doesn't change the fact that all conservatives are white racists.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That is a rather myopic poster from a myopic poster. LOL.

There is one error in the poster.

He killed three with a knife.

TWO with a gun.

ONE with his car.

His parents, and nearly everyone who worked with the young man tried to have him committed but everyone was afraid of infringing on his rights. His parents called police and asked them to make a welfare check on him but they did not go inside. Had they gone inside, they'd have seen the guns and his terrifying writings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum