Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth..

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Next to Vladimir Putin and President Barack Hussein Obama, I can't think of a single person so unsure of their masculinity than my good friend 2seaoat.

Nearly every thread becomes about HIM and his physical prowess, his BRAVERY in the face of guns, outsized, out numbered but ALWAYS victorious. Not only that but EVERYONE is STUPID compared to HIM!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Markle"]Next to Vladimir Putin and President Barack Hussein Obama, I can't think of a single person so unsure of their masculinity than my good friend 2seaoat.

Nearly every thread becomes about HIM and his physical prowess, his BRAVERY in the face of guns, outsized, out numbered but ALWAYS victorious.  Not only that but EVERYONE is STUPID compared to HIM!

Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees but I think you may be right about Ole seaoat. they call that projection in psychology where you impart your weaknesses and fears on someone else rather than face up to them yourself...yup you got something there...

2seaoat

Next to Vladimir Putin and President Barack Hussein Obama, I can't think of a single person so unsure of their masculinity than my good friend 2seaoat.

Nearly every thread becomes about HIM and his physical prowess, his BRAVERY in the face of guns, outsized, out numbered but ALWAYS victorious. Not only that but EVERYONE is STUPID compared to HIM!

Or I am all that.........hmmmm, I do not carry a gun......I am the only one who proudly tells stories of fights I have lost, and I am smarter than you.....so I guess you are right.......I am unsure of my masculinity......like that would bother me.....lightweight.......I guess those truthful comments about real estate sales folks hit a nerve where you now want to pretend you can out macho me....you cannot.....and we already know your cognitive limitations......so I guess I definitely need to let some of my female side out with you....because a guy who never drank beer in high school and never experimented with drugs, or has told one story all these years about sports or anything remotely resembling a normal male childhood, makes me want to pity you at times.....I think a tear is welling up now.......

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

If you watch the entire video, you will see the dead guy stand up and walk away.  Very Happy 

2seaoat

If you watch the entire video, you will see the dead guy stand up and walk away. Very Happy

I guess it took a woman's patience to outsmart all of us Macho men.........I am shedding a tear for Markle this evening....who knows I may have the patience to get to that point in the video.....nah.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat revels in putting people down that he's never met based on a few scraps posted here. He cherishes each and every line of venom in his attacks, like he savors each hurtful word and thought and relishes how bad it might make the other person feel.. kind of a sociopath.....sick guy. He probably fights dirty...

Yup...
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them.
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity
#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving.
#Cool Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz31ZQcg9Fr

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:If you watch the entire video, you will see the dead guy stand up and walk away.  Very Happy

I guess it took a woman's patience to outsmart all of us Macho men.........I am shedding a tear for Markle this evening....who knows I may have the patience to get to that point in the video.....nah.......

http://gothamist.com/2014/05/12/fatal_east_village_assault.php

Surprise he died later
..but he was an oriental so that makes it ..different ?

An East Village man has died from injuries sustained during a a brutal assault on Friday night. Police say that 68-year-old Ruan Wen Hui died at Bellevue Hospital last night after he was attacked by an unknown man on East 6th Street near Avenue D.

051214hui.jpg Hui, a retired garment factory worker who lived a block away from the attack on Avenue C, was approached by his assailant around 8:43 p.m. in front of 745 East 6th Street. Witnesses heard yelling, and extremely graphic surveillance video shows Hui being shoved to the ground as his assailant punches and stomps on his head. Several minutes pass before bystanders stop to assist Hui.

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth.. - Page 2 51014beating

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth.. - Page 2 051214hui

2seaoat

.sick guy. He probably fights dirty...

If ou u have ever fought, you sure as hell better fight dirty......you are kidding asking that question.....confirms my earlier suspicions.....
So let us see if I am a sociopath....

1. mostly true
2. mosty true
3. false....I feel terrible sometimes making fools of you and Markle
4 false.....I have lived a very interesting life
5. mostly true.....I however do not have to lie.....too much work the truth is easy
6 false....high intelligence empowers others unless they are foolish to peddle lies....then it is not deception, but correction
7 false.....lived a life of love and happiness
8 True....from teachers at school to the present day, I have been gifted.
9 false.....always apologize when I am wrong, yes it is rare but I have done it many times
10 mostly false, but I do believe the Bull will win the NBA next year

So did I make the grade.....am I a T certified sociopath.....oh boy....a new thing to add to my resume.....Have sociopath....will travel

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:.sick guy. He probably fights dirty...

If ou u have ever fought, you sure as hell better fight dirty......you are kidding asking that question.....confirms my earlier suspicions.....
So let us see if I am a sociopath....

1. mostly true
2. mosty true
3. false....I feel terrible sometimes making fools of you and Markle
4  false.....I have lived a very interesting life
5. mostly true.....I however do not have to lie.....too much work the truth is easy
6  false....high intelligence empowers others unless they are foolish to peddle lies....then it is not deception, but correction
7  false.....lived a life of love and happiness
8  True....from teachers at school to the present day, I have been gifted.
9  false.....always apologize when I am wrong, yes it is rare but I have done it many times
10 mostly false, but I do believe the Bull will win the NBA next year

So did I make the grade.....am I a T certified sociopath.....oh boy....a new thing to add to my resume.....Have sociopath....will travel

Like I am going to let a sociopath determine if he's a sociopath...let's ask your groupies..Sal and Knothead...If they say no then you are one Mr. Manson.

2seaoat

I guess burning you and Markle regularly is similar to a kid with magnifying glass burning up ants......nah.......the ants are social animals in a highly organized society....you and Mr. Markle are loners who stray from the popsickle stick on a sunny June day......way too easy of targets........

2seaoat wrote:I guess burning you and Markle regularly is similar to a kid with  magnifying glass burning up ants......nah.......the ants are social animals in a highly organized society....you and Mr. Markle are loners who stray from the popsickle stick on a sunny June day......way too easy of targets........

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth.. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5T4G8GIUFjMWeoUegd4WnNNdx2HKRd9pECav1fhHE2l9t6435Og

You're an even easier target sitting there on your high horse.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpI6Zzy-vo

Laughing

Markle wrote:Next to Vladimir Putin and President Barack Hussein Obama, I can't think of a single person so unsure of their masculinity than my good friend 2seaoat.

Nearly every thread becomes about HIM and his physical prowess, his BRAVERY in the face of guns, outsized, out numbered but ALWAYS victorious.  Not only that but EVERYONE is STUPID compared to HIM!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seaoat revels in putting people down that he's never met based on a few scraps posted here. He cherishes each and every line of venom in his attacks, like he savors each hurtful word and thought and relishes how bad it might make the other person feel..  kind of a sociopath.....sick guy. He probably fights dirty...

Yup...
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them.
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity
#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving.
#Cool Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz31ZQcg9Fr

agree, and a few others here too. 5 and 10 explains a lot around here.

2seaoat

You're an even easier target sitting there on your high horse.

It serves a very useful purpose here. I love being knocked off that horse......and people love trying.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I have always had great respect for wrestling.

Me too. Ever since I saw Cowboy Bob Kelly strangle the announcer Lynn Toney with his own mic cord. I was hooked forever.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Looks like they caught the guy:

The mother of the 20-year-old suspect in the savage, fatal mugging of an East Village grandfather is claiming her son must have been dosed on the potent ecstasy drug Molly by pals, after a brief court appearance where baby-faced, teary-eyed Jamie Pugh was ordered held without bail.
“People are going to believe what they see on TV,” his mom, Charlotte Pugh-Douglas, griped after insisting her son must have been high on Molly during the deadly beating. “My son is not like that.”
But Pugh’s own defense lawyer, Frank Rothman, said the distraught mom did not have firsthand knowledge of her son’s sobriety, or lack thereof, during the brutal attack. “She’s speaking as a panicked mother who’s saying that if this [charge] is in fact true, then someone must have drugged him, because that’s not who her son is,” Rothman said.
Meanwhile more than a dozen family members of victim Wen Hui Ruan, 68, turned out to Manhattan Criminal Court to watch as Pugh was charged with intentional murder, felony assault and attempted robbery.
Pugh got teary eyed when Judge Bruna DiBiase ordered him held without bail and a prosecutor said he would likely spend the rest of his life behind bars.
But despite the water works, Pugh had been all bravado during the mugging, telling his frail victim, “Give me everything you got,” prosecutor Shawn McMahon told the judge.

“This is my block,” Pugh allegedly snarled as he threw the old man into a wall, then punched and kicked him in the head as he lay cowering on the ground.
Ruan, an immigrant from Toishan, in southern China. was attacked on Sixth Street near Avenue D at 8:45 Friday. He was a block from his home after dropping off two granddaughters he’d just taken to a nearby playground.
The prosecutor called the attack, “one of the most horrific acts I’ve ever seen,” and said there is “significant evidence,” against Pugh, including video surveillance showing him wearing a “unique” shirt.
“It makes me a little sick to see him,” the victim’s daughter, Michelle Ruan, said after court.
“We would especially like to thank the citizens who called in phone tips. We hope this case will move quickly through the court system and the guilty are punished to the [fullest] extent of the law,” Michelle added.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/14/mom-says-son-was-high-on-molly-during-east-village-attack/

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth.. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVDP0PB0FodFP8U_t2G4sLxW9lFKBsWpmfw92_RUlR6Nc_O0Atag

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKITYu7z-AY

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum