Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

69 year old white man stomped to death in about 30 seconds by a black youth..

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://vimeo.com/94840789

seaoat says only cowards carry guns....dunce.

2seaoat

seaoat says only cowards carry guns....dunce.

If you think allowing somebody to get that close to you with or without a gun is going to save you, it is not I who is the dunce. That individual was in a very bad situation once he was spun around and hit. I have been around guns my whole life, and I have been in too many physical confrontations to count, but sometimes there is an oh chit moment.......and sadly gun or not this guy was in trouble. If you are too afraid to walk the streets or drive in parts of town without a gun, you need to stay away from those areas you are afraid, but to think a gun is going to give you courage or advantage, you will be surprised at how many times that gun ends up killing the person who carries it. This person never had a chance and a gun would have been the last thing I would have recommended to avoid his situation.

Sal

Sal

It is vitally important that the race of both victim and perp be specified in this incident, because had they been reversed, it would be insignificant. 

Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

He had gone a week without the usual nazi posts......he just cannot help himself because black people are bad. In this case a bad person killed an innocent man. However, we would not be looking at this if it did not fit his Nazi agenda. Nothing new here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

And Trayvon is still dead..and has harmed no one since...Just fries your race baiting asses don't it ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:seaoat says only cowards carry guns....dunce.

If you think allowing somebody to get that close to you with or without a gun is going to save you, it is not I who is the dunce.  That individual was in a very bad situation once he was spun around and hit.  I have been around guns my whole life, and I have been in too many physical confrontations to count, but sometimes there is an oh chit moment.......and sadly gun or not this guy was in trouble.  If you are too afraid to walk the streets or drive in parts of town without a gun,  you need to stay away from those areas you are afraid, but to think a gun is going to give you courage or advantage, you will be surprised at how many times that gun ends up killing the person who carries it.  This person never had a chance and a gun would have been the last thing I would have recommended to avoid his situation.

It depends on how you carry. I could have and would have gotten off a couple of shots before he got the last word out of his mouth..STAND YOUR GROUND AND PUT EM DOWN...My gun
would easily shoot right through my jacket pocket and if I were there that's where my hand would be wrapped right around the grip...

2seaoat

And Trayvon is still dead..and has harmed no one since...Just fries your race baiting asses don't it ?

Actually, not. I feel pretty good about my life and the things I can control and what I cannot control. I can fight racism as I have done my whole life and understand that it will still be here long after I am gone, and it does not bother me a bit because I have lived to those Christian ideals I was taught, and I certainly cannot save your soul.....it is beyond my paygrade, and you relish in evil which I certainly do not want to partake by becoming fried as you so accurately put it. A coward dies a thousand deaths.....I will die but one, and a glorious one which I am thankful.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:And Trayvon is still dead..and has harmed no one since...Just fries your race baiting asses don't it ?

Actually, not.  I feel pretty good about my life and the things I can control and what I cannot control.   I can fight racism as I have done my whole life and understand that it will still be here long after I am gone, and it does not bother me a bit because I have lived to those Christian ideals I was taught, and I certainly cannot save your soul.....it is beyond my paygrade, and you relish in evil which I certainly do not want to partake by becoming fried as you so accurately put it.  A coward dies a thousand deaths.....I will die but one, and a glorious one which I am thankful.

Your, I'm dying a noble death is wearing old...you have out lived a lot better people..

2seaoat

It depends on how you carry. I could have and would have gotten off a couple of shots before he got the last word out of his mouth..STAND YOUR GROUND AND PUT EM DOWN...My gun
would easily shoot right through my jacket pocket and if I were there that's where my hand would be wrapped right around the grip...

You make me smile......a tough guy......ready willing and able to defend himself and fight for justice and the american way. You probably never had the snot kicked out of you.....I have......I kinda had fantasies like yours from being a little boy.....I am a man now.

2seaoat

Your, I'm dying a noble death is wearing old...you have out lived a lot better people..

Just fries you that I am still here....and sadly better people than myself have been lost in the interim, but it is so much fun discussing how tough you are with a gun and how afraid you are of people of color and walking the streets......a thousand deaths I say........and it should be wearing old because every time I tell you the truth......you know I am right.

Heck, I have this vision of T the bounty hunter with his gun strapped to his thigh and visions of Steve McQueen......yep....a real tough guy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whoops over wrote my own post..getting bored and tired...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 5/12/2014, 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

This from a cowardly ass wipe that never served in combat of any kind.

I see a brave and courageous man served in combat. One percent of Americans served in military service, and of those who served in the military fewer than 10% served in combat.....was this a boyhood fantasy. Sorry, it is easy to win a fight, and you have never been in a fight until you have been beaten......but again I am in the presence of a tough guy who was in the military......walking around afraid and armed......I guess you think you have it figured out. You have always made me smile.....walter mitty to the end.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I learned from my Kung fu sifu in Beverly Hills Florida That Bruce Lee had taught his Sifu if you are ever approached by a guy with a gun give him your wallet....If a gun beats Kung fu then I want a gun..Only a stubborn fool wouldn't..or someone that just likes to run his ignorant mouth, which I am convinced you are doing on most every subject.

Oh people of color are not to be feared unless they are thugs and the vast majority of them are not...

2seaoat

I have never been afraid enough to carry a gun. I do not think that man had a chance, and you having never been beat in a fight, would not understand that he was screwed with or without a gun......I guess most mortal humans do not have your fast draw or wrestling prowess.....what was your weight class in high school......110?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh take heart I was beaten in a fight...The short scrawny Vietnamese kicked the whole damned US military's ass...of which I was associated...

I wrestled 126...but my coach made us pair up with upper and lower. I wrestled our black heavy weight sometimes. Good old Leonard..loved that guy..he could put a guillotine on an opponent   so fast it was like a choreographed dance move..

The short time I wrestled in the Navy I jumped two weight classes...actually I was in training but they made me deploy so it was mostly just practice bouts.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good night seaoat.. I really don't dislike you all that much. Why don't you quit all this death stuff and just hang around till we can all go together in an atomic war, asteroid collision, EMP, solar Flare, Bio-weapon attack or obamacare catastrophe ?

2seaoat

I have always had great respect for wrestling, and I have told the story in seventh grade putting my homeroom number down for my weight.....135.....I was a skinny kid who weighed maybe a hundred pounds wrestling a grown man who was shaving and later was our star tailback on the football team. He pinned me with thirty five pound advantage in less than a minute. We became good friends as he chose basketball over wrestling and I ran into him at a baseball game of all things twenty years after graduation......he came up to my chest, and he still weighed about 150 and was five foot six. I weighed 230 and was six three......he still could beat me if we had wrestled that day.

The point you do not understand having not been in real fights is the person who gets the first blow usually wins. It is a simple principle. You do not allow yourself to get in a situation where a person is behind you and on you without being ready to strike a blow. I have many time struck first without a hint of remorse because I knew I could not beat the person without that first blow. You would not have shot that kid unless you were aware....awareness has little to do with the courage in your pocket. Situational awareness and position are mastered with real world experience. So unless this guy was aware, your gun would have done nothing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I have always had great respect for wrestling, and I have told the story in seventh grade putting my homeroom number down for my weight.....135.....I was a skinny kid who weighed maybe a hundred pounds wrestling a grown man who was shaving and later was our star tailback on the football team.  He pinned me with thirty five pound advantage in less than a minute.  We became good friends as he chose basketball over wrestling and I ran into him at a baseball game of all things twenty years after graduation......he came up to my chest, and he still weighed about 150 and was five foot six.  I weighed 230 and was six three......he still could beat me if we had wrestled that day.

The point you do not understand having not been in real fights is the person who gets the first blow usually wins.   It is a simple principle.  You do not allow yourself to get in a situation where a person is behind you and on you without being ready to strike a blow.  I have many time struck first without a hint of remorse because I knew I could not beat the person without that first blow.  You would not have shot that kid unless you were aware....awareness has little to do with the courage in your pocket.  Situational awareness and position are mastered with real world experience.  So unless this guy was aware, your gun would have done nothing.

That is why they passed stand your ground. If someone gets aggressive in your face with an obvious weight/age advantage..shoot em and let the court sort it out.

2seaoat

That is why they passed stand your ground. If someone gets aggressive in your face with an obvious weight/age advantage..shoot em and let the court sort it out.

wrong answer.....it explains a great deal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:That is why they passed stand your ground. If someone gets aggressive in your face with an obvious weight/age advantage..shoot em and let the court sort it out.

wrong answer.....it explains a great deal.

No it's a choice be a victim or defend yourself as nature intended by whatever means you have available...A knife is also an excellent defense.. the attacker doesn't even know it's in your hand till you put it in one of 5 really deadly places...actually a knife is worse in many ways...you never run out of bullets it's silent and with a knife and the injury can be much worse.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—

A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

http://www.husseinandwebber.com/florida-stand-your-ground-statute.html

2seaoat

Guns are used to threaten and intimidate far more often than they are used in self-defense. Most self-reported self-defense gun uses may well be illegal and against the interests of society.”

If you are afraid and are going somewhere you think you need to carry a gun, maybe you do not need to go unless you have other options. Again afraid and armed is no way to go through life.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

admittedly this is a subjective determination but depending on the size age and demeanor of the aggressor ..PROVE shooting them was wrong..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Guns are used to threaten and intimidate far more often than they are used in self-defense. Most self-reported self-defense gun uses may well be illegal and against the interests of society.”
2seaoat wrote:

If you are afraid and are going somewhere you think you need to carry a gun, maybe you do not need to go unless you have other options.   Again afraid and armed is no way to go through life.

Where did you dredge up that Bullsh-t ?...was that something from Hitler or Stalin's gun ban.?

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

2seaoat

PROVE shooting them was wrong..

Your moral inconsistencies between the Macro represented by government and the micro represented by your concepts of self defense are really strange. I have thought about this and I never felt good winning a fight or losing a fight, and I have this great suspicion that you have never done it......this flippant Prove shooting them was wrong, is not something somebody who has hurt someone and is a moral person would say. You declare this standard in regard to government......T in the end, I am getting a tell that you are simply afraid and wear this shawl of macho where you are trying to justify your fear......and it is obvious you fear people of color......again your moral inconsistencies and saying things so flippantly are not words said by someone who has actually fought. I just cannot figure out your fears.....never have been able.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum