Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black man shoots white 16 year old dead for rushing at him....I hear crickets...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

I do not know if he had a conceal and carry permit, or if he simply removed a gun from the house.......shooting an unarmed person, and then claiming self defense........This guy was a big strong guy, and he shoots dead a kid over a car burglary? The wimp manfesto is in full force and effect.......where was any attempt to retreat back into his home.......I do not have the facts on this case, but you call the police and get involved, but at least make an attempt to retreat back to your home........I can see it now, I will take one of my rifles with a scope, and from 100 yards I will yell at some kids and when one approaches me, I will shoot him at 80 yards......justifed........hardly.

Sal

Sal

The crickets tell me that the black man who shot the 16-year-old white kid was arrested on the spot and charged with second-degree murder.

2seaoat

The crickets tell me that the black man who shot the 16-year-old white kid was arrested on the spot and charged with second-degree murder.

This is what was done all over this country until the wimp manifesto took effect. Folks got arrested and had to shift the burden of self defense by telling a jury why their killing was justified. The real question I would ask is did this defendant take the stand?

Sal wrote:The crickets tell me that the black man who shot the 16-year-old white kid was arrested on the spot and charged with second-degree murder.

I think the fumes have finally done a number on the freak.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/14011193/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/are-fema-trailers-toxic-tin-cans/

2seaoat

I have a fema trailer that I bought at auction two years ago, and I do not spend much time in it. The key is getting air circulating, and I think as they age the fumes are less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum