Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Someone Explain Why We Don't Just Nuke Cliven Bundy's Ranch and the Surrounding Areas ...

+3
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nuke em.

That sounds a lot like Rumsfeld.  Or John Bolton.  Or the one from back in my day (vietnam era),  what was his name,  that deranged army general who wanted to nuke the hell out of everything.  lol

That may fix that pesky grass growing back every year and the endangered turtle all in one whack.

POWER TO DA PEOPLE..!!

Oh... sry... we weren't talking about you... or you... or even you... just our designated people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Speaking of Vietnam, may I ask one question.

If that particular commie government was so bad and so evil that we had to give up 55,000 lives to try to remove it, then why in the hell is that place
not all fucked up now. All I ever hear in the news about vietnam is what a good trading partner it is with pictures of bush putting his arm around the commie leader.
Seems to me, Vietnam is becoming a smaller version of china. And say what you will about China, it's now whipping our asses in so many ways.

55,000 lives. And who knows how many Vietnamese.

Wordslinger wrote:
Bob wrote:I said earlier in a different thread that I now believe another civil war is inevitable.  I think the comments of Sal and Pacedog in this thread have confirmed it.

This time it won't be the north vs the south.  It'll be the government haters vs the government lovers.
And if you think I'm being facetious about this I'm not.  I really believe it's all coming to a head.  The divide and the hate between the "liberals" and the "conservatives" is growing by the day.
The first sign of it will be more Wacos and Oklahoma Citys.  

Bob:  I'd much rather be ruled by a corrupt government than by a clique of frightened, white, Christian evangelists backed up by redneck, racist militia!

that's right, because being white and Christian is the worst thing that is on the planet. The sooner we kill all those people off, the better. Islam awaits you to be their next leader.

Do you also hate white jews? or is it just white people in general?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:One man grazing cows not destroying buildings and killing over 3,000 people.

I don't think Bundy himself represents a domestic terrorism threat.  But there are a lot more than Bundy who have Bundy's mindset.  And I promise you there's another Timothy McVeigh waiting in the wings.  Probably many more.  Mark my words it's only a matter of time.

What's your next brilliant forecast? The sun will come up in the East?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Bob wrote:I said earlier in a different thread that I now believe another civil war is inevitable.  I think the comments of Sal and Pacedog in this thread have confirmed it.

This time it won't be the north vs the south.  It'll be the government haters vs the government lovers.
And if you think I'm being facetious about this I'm not.  I really believe it's all coming to a head.  The divide and the hate between the "liberals" and the "conservatives" is growing by the day.
The first sign of it will be more Wacos and Oklahoma Citys.  

Bob:  I'd much rather be ruled by a corrupt government than by a clique of frightened, white, Christian evangelists backed up by redneck, racist militia!

These are NOT racists who are working and working hard to divide this country? Really?

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….

Sal wrote:... I mean they're all right there in close proximity, it's in the middle of the fucking desert, it would the right thing for the country ...

... what the hell is Obama waiting for??

The armed anti-government play-warriors who built a military force around a racist redneck rancher in Nevada have split into rival factions and are now at the brink of civil war, calling each other crazies and traitors and spreading rumors that Eric Holder planned a drone strike on them.

For nearly a month, organized groups of militiamen as well as gun-toting “independents” have descended on Bunkerville, Nevada, ostensibly to protect Cliven Bundy, the curmudgeon cattleman who grazed his cattle on federal land, owed feds more than a million in fees, and famously shared his opinions on “Negroes” with America.

The feds gave Bundy his cows back and avoided an armed confrontation, but freemen in search of a hot discharge of their firearm loads remain encamped around his land, occasionally setting up checkpoints to intimidate local drivers in the name of freedom.

In this Waco-wacko Woodstock of woolly-bully mountain men, the irony and the insanity spiked last weekend when leaders of the most prominent militia group, the Oath Keepers, began complaining of armed madmen “in the camp running amok.” They eventually pulled back from their positions, claiming they had received intelligence suggesting that the Obama administration’s attack drones were incoming.

That “redeployment” pissed off other armed patriots who stayed behind in Nevada, who now call the Oath Keepers and their prominent leader, Stewart Rhodes, cowards and traitors who might actually be working for the U.S. government. “They committed a deliberate act of desertion,” Blaine Cooper—a de facto leader of the remaining militiamen—said in his own video, embedded at the top of this post.

http://gawker.com/nevada-ranch-militias-turn-against-each-other-over-dron-1570140614

Can Someone Explain Why We Don't Just Nuke Cliven Bundy's Ranch and the Surrounding Areas ... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnlujsZGZ_wE1rXt9OsqaqFTTXOf2G4dNP6lD9aesfKlT3_g2Wxw

Yeah let's nuke the dissidents who's cows ate some grass yet haven't harmed anyone. Then in turn show outrage when someone suggests that a felon who has been convicted of a heinous crime with irrefutable evidence should be put to death.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum