Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morning Joe A must watch LOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Morning Joe  A must watch LOL Empty Morning Joe A must watch LOL 4/29/2014, 7:37 pm

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/y8ti7j/i-watch--morning-joe-

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was pretty good.

Thanks for sharing it, Ichi.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

I watch Morning Joe . . . could offer constructive and apolitical criticism but it will fall on deaf ears so what's the point?

4Morning Joe  A must watch LOL Empty Re: Morning Joe A must watch LOL 4/29/2014, 11:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:I watch Morning Joe . . . could offer constructive and apolitical criticism but it will fall on deaf ears so what's the point?

I've been watching it since it's inception. It's ripe for parody. lol
One thing I do like about it though are the interviews in the last hour.
It's usually an interesting interviewee from politics or the entertainment world
and the interview doesn't last for 3 minutes like all the rest of commercial tv.
They get about 20 minutes on Morning Joe.

5Morning Joe  A must watch LOL Empty Re: Morning Joe A must watch LOL 4/29/2014, 11:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would like to see The Daily Show parody Fox and Friends.
Or maybe they have and I missed it.

The show sucks and mika always gets butthurt when her boy Barack is criticized .

by Bob on 4/29/2014, 11:29 pm
------
They could do a skit on the dead intern.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Bob on 4/29/2014, 11:29 pm
------
They could do a skit on the dead intern.

Word has it that the dead internet was a conservative and Scarborough killed her because of it. Steve Doocey gave her conservative CPR and got a heartbeat, but when the liberal paramedics got there they had orders from Scarborough to let her die.

Word has it that the dead internet(might be intern) was a conservative and Scarborough killed her because of it. Steve Doocey gave her conservative CPR and got a heartbeat, but when the liberal paramedics got there they had orders from Scarborough to let her die. Obama was behind the scene because he knew that Joe might hinder his run for the presidency.  The liberal Progressive paramedic is now the surgeon General of the United States.  Joe Biden was at Eglin and he flew the body to Washington DC where it was exchanged for a woman who had died of a head trauma.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum