Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton hit a home run this morning in her speech this morning in SF

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This Republican who literally hated this woman and her positions for a decade....I mean hated her..........I think she is a powerful intelligent woman whose leadership is needed in this country.   I need to pinch myself.  I may have died and I am in hell.....and I am complimenting the person I thought was the devil.......no, it was Me who swallowed the evil and made excuses.....this woman will LEAD and it is about time for a woman in America.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 6/20/2015, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

foul ball at best....

KarlRove

KarlRove

And this confirms SEAOAT is a RINO....again

POTUS is not elected "due to it being their turn." We made that mistake with Obama. Making it twice because a woman has not been POTUS is just another mistake. She is too scandal ridden to be respected as POTUS. Too many of Slick Willie's shenanigans follow her around as well. She is bought and paid for by corporations, something you liberals rant on about every GOP candidate. Give it a rest SEAOAT. Whomever you are backing, more are against.

2seaoat

The republican party does not support the confederate flag on state property or restricting access to the polls.....that is the dixiecrat party posing as Republicans......sorry when I say Hillary is looking good, the Dixiecrats are turning off real Republicans all over this country.....at least the ones who understand history and can read......500k died to stop the flag of terrorists and sure as hell am not  going to support a party of my youth when it has been hijacked by terrorists.  I ran proudly as a republican for public office....I am embarrassed what my party has become....hate and shills for the oligarchy.  Bernie tell it like it is........no more dog whistle terrorists destroying this country with their  hate and bold faced lies.....haters all.....and when will the lynchings start....shame.....simple shame.   Now is not the time to react as if business is normal.....hell no....its time to speak the truth.   Wordslinger who I have thought has been strident at times has been right.....I have tried to be a moderate.....like a good german as my neighbors were marched off to camps.....hell no pace.....your menu of hate is not Republican.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:The republican party does not support the confederate flag on state property or restricting access to the polls.....that is the dixiecrat party posing as Republicans......sorry when I say Hillary is looking good, the Dixiecrats are turning off real Republicans all over this country.....at least the ones who understand history and can read......500k died to stop the flag of terrorists and sure as hell am not  going to support a party of my youth when it has been hijacked by terrorists.  I ran proudly as a republican for public office....I am embarrassed what my party has become....hate and shills for the oligarchy.  Bernie tell it like it is........no more dog whistle terrorists destroying this country with their  hate and bold faced lies.....haters all.....and when will the lynchings start....shame.....simple shame.   Now is not the time to react as if business is normal.....hell no....its time to speak the truth.   Wordslinger who I have thought has been strident at times has been right.....I have tried to be a moderate.....like a good german as my neighbors were marched off to camps.....hell no pace.....your menu of hate is not Republican.

You are hitting the pills pretty hard today

Does anyone hear a dog whistle?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:We made that mistake with Obama.
We made a huge mistake electing George W. Bush in 2000. The first functionally-moronic POTUS elected to the Whitehouse in our nation's history. We saw what he was made of when 3,000 American citizens died in a 3 hour period on 9/11/01.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:We made that mistake with Obama.
We made a huge mistake electing George W. Bush in 2000. The first functionally-moronic POTUS elected to the Whitehouse in our nation's history. We saw what he was made of when 3,000 American citizens died in a 3 hour period on 9/11/01.

Pathetic liar.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Hillary Clinton = a lying, evil, unworthy and corrupted bitch.

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton = a lying, evil, unworthy and corrupted bitch.

She has lied, but she is the solution to evil and is the most ready presidential candidate in our nation's history because few have had her experience.  Now this notion of corruption......after creating pure fear in Dixiecrats for twenty plus years, and after attempt after attempt to find corruption......all have failed.....they fear her ideas so much.....and the thought of an intelligent powerful woman that they continue to hopelessly attack her to the point now it is comical......rather than countering her vision and platform with superior public policy.  Nope.  You, Pace, and Markle are going to have to eat a chit sandwich because Hillary will be in the White House, and you Boyz will be in the kitchen making that sandwich......bon appetit

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton = a lying, evil, unworthy and corrupted bitch.

She has lied, but she is the solution to evil and is the most ready presidential candidate in our nation's history because few have had her experience.  Now this notion of corruption......after creating pure fear in Dixiecrats for twenty plus years, and after attempt after attempt to find corruption......all have failed.....they fear her ideas so much.....and the thought of an intelligent powerful woman that they continue to hopelessly attack her to the point now it is comical......rather than countering her vision and platform with superior public policy.  Nope.  You, Pace, and Markle are going to have to eat a chit sandwich because Hillary will be in the White House, and you Boyz will be in the kitchen making that sandwich......bon appetit

Wow you are equally good at playing the sexist card. So if we hate Hillary and her criminal ways we must surely hate all women especially  powerful ones....here we go again same tactic different subject...Misogyny instead of racism....

2seaoat

She has been attacked as a woman when she took up issues as first lady.....nothing to do with alleged corruption.....more to do with men who are uncomfortable with a woman being a leader......when she was first lady and was being independent and speaking her mind......she was characterized as a lesbian.....so please do not tell me about your motivation for attacking Hillary with 10 years of reading your views on women......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some of my best friends are women ....LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum