Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Watch Hillary's Speech From Roosevelt Island This Morning?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/politics/hillary-clinton-roosevelt-island-rally/index.html

She's going to be a tough contender all the way to the end of her campaign. Republicans need to be watchful. Which of the 10 or so GOP players might beat her if she becomes the Democratic nominee?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Hillary grew up in a upper middle class suburb of Park Ridge....she never knew or understood poverty and was aloof and snooty in high school.  I get understanding poverty from proximity, but Hillary Clinton never even got close to poverty one day of her life.   If she is going to argue American populism, do not fudge on your mother, and the life you lived.  Sometimes I think she cannot help herself, and fails to understand that FDR never had to fudge to address poverty and an unfair society.  She may lose this election because she still just does not get it......be real, and put your ambition on the back shelf.

I still don't know why the server wasn't subpoenaed... we couldn't get away with that.

She's so crooked she can see around corners.

2seaoat

I still don't know why the server wasn't subpoenaed... we couldn't get away with that.

She's so crooked she can see around corners.

The committee has not issued a subpoena for the hard drive.  You get much more news by innuendo than actual proof of anything.  However, congressional subpoena power is limited in the sense that a person who tells congress to pound on sand must rely on the Executive branch to take a rule to show cause violation and finding of congressional contempt to a grand jury.....and many have argued for many years that the constitution does not mandate the same, so that is why a contempt by congress on a subpoena has been toothless since it was last used against a postmaster in 1934 where it was clear evidence was destroyed with intent.   Here.....Hillary will just make them toothless and foolish.

Colin Powell basically told them to pound on sand when he said he got rid of his private server when he was SOS.....this is plainly stupid and a huge waste of time.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hillary grew up in a upper middle class suburb of Park Ridge....she never knew or understood poverty and was aloof and snooty in high school.  I get understanding poverty from proximity, but Hillary Clinton never even got close to poverty one day of her life.   If she is going to argue American populism, do not fudge on your mother, and the life you lived.  Sometimes I think she cannot help herself, and fails to understand that FDR never had to fudge to address poverty and an unfair society.  She may lose this election because she still just does not get it......be real, and put your ambition on the back shelf.

Of course she knows about poverty! Remember she said that when they left the white house they were not only broke but in debt!

2seaoat

She knows nothing about poverty....nothing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:She knows nothing about poverty....nothing.

Can you name five presidents who did?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Why?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why?

Because this country was founded by the rich, for the rich and of the rich and hasn't changed a bit. It's laughable the way you praised Romney in the last go around -- despite his money -- yet you punish Hillary for hers. How do you spell hypocrisy?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Why?

Because this country was founded by the rich, for the rich and of the rich and hasn't changed a bit.  It's laughable the way you praised Romney in the last go around -- despite his money -- yet you punish Hillary for hers.  How do you spell hypocrisy?

You would prefer that the country had been founded by failures? No doubt.

You, and your comrades undoubtedly believe that is a grand plan.

Where did I punish Hillary for her wealth? As for who is be hypocritical, how do you spell Hillary Clinton?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum