Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo IDs don't seem to suppress the Afghan voting

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/photo-ids-fail-suppress-afghan-vote-never-mind-suicide-bombs/

Yep, just an excuse for liberals here to get dead people and illegals to vote.

Talk about voter suppression! Voters in Afghanistan have had to dodge drive-by shootings and suicide bombings, but there’s not a word about the “indignity” of carrying a photo I.D. to the polling place.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You're absolutely right! Consider: African Americans and Latinos will do what's necessary to make their votes count -- despite the despicable attempts by republicans to deny them their rights.

What it all amounts to is another political failure by the party that believes only corporations should run our government. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Anyone else here notice how much PDog likes to discuss things with himself?

I guess he figures his comments will somehow have meaning that way ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:You're absolutely right!  Consider:  African Americans and Latinos will do what's necessary to make their votes count -- despite the despicable attempts by republicans to deny them their rights.

What it all amounts to is another political failure by the party that believes only corporations should run our government.  LOL

WOW! Al Sharpton & Democrats Honor Convicted Voter Fraud Felon Melowese Richardson at “Welcome Home” Party

A Hamilton County poll worker who has been held up nationally as an example of voter fraud took the stage at a local voting rights rally – outraging Republicans and dismaying even top local Democrats.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, keynote speaker at Thursday's rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio Voters' Bill of Rights Ohio Constitutional amendment, even hugged Melowese Richardson.

Richardson, a Democrat, was convicted of voter fraud after using her position as poll worker to vote more than once in the 2012 presidential election. She got a five year prison term, but was released earlier this month after local Democratic activists pressed for a fairer term.

A judge sentenced her to probation instead.

Richardson was among the more than 400 at Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park when Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called her on stage for a "welcome home."

Read more: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/03/21/democrats-convicted-poll-worker-hero/6712981/

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Anyone else here notice how much PDog likes to discuss things with himself?

I guess he figures his comments will somehow have meaning that way ...

Like you're doing here?

by Wordslinger Today at 10:50 am
You're absolutely right! Consider: African Americans and Latinos will do what's necessary to make their votes count -- despite the despicable attempts by republicans to deny them their rights.

What it all amounts to is another political failure by the party that believes only corporations should run our government. LOL
-----
Is that why Obama took so much corporate money in 08 and 12?

by Wordslinger Today at 10:50 am

------
Can resubmit on the iPhone or make changes, but you continue ignoring the original post and spin it the best you can.

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:You're absolutely right!  Consider:  African Americans and Latinos will do what's necessary to make their votes count -- despite the despicable attempts by republicans to deny them their rights.

What it all amounts to is another political failure by the party that believes only corporations should run our government.  LOL

WOW! Al Sharpton & Democrats Honor Convicted Voter Fraud Felon Melowese Richardson at “Welcome Home” Party

A Hamilton County poll worker who has been held up nationally as an example of voter fraud took the stage at a local voting rights rally – outraging Republicans and dismaying even top local Democrats.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, keynote speaker at Thursday's rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio Voters' Bill of Rights Ohio Constitutional amendment, even hugged Melowese Richardson.

Richardson, a Democrat, was convicted of voter fraud after using her position as poll worker to vote more than once in the 2012 presidential election. She got a five year prison term, but was released earlier this month after local Democratic activists pressed for a fairer term.

Richardson was among the more than 400 at Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park when Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called her on stage for a "welcome home."

Read more:  http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/03/21/democrats-convicted-poll-worker-hero/6712981/

this is insane. what the hell is wrong with these people. I guess they want a constitutional amendment to vote as many times as you like with no id. this really pisses me off Mad 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

crow wrote:
Markle wrote:

Read more:  http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/03/21/democrats-convicted-poll-worker-hero/6712981/

this is insane. what the hell is wrong with these people. I guess they want a constitutional amendment to vote as many times as you like with no id. this really pisses me off Mad 

C'mon crow ... get out of the racist closet -- tell us why it's good for amurika if Jews, Hispanics, African Americans and Muslims aren't allowed to vote.

Doesn't look like others in other nations are butthurt about having to actually try and vote and not have their voted counted by a dead or illegal person.

Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Markle wrote:

C'mon crow ... get out of the racist closet -- tell us why it's good for amurika if Jews, Hispanics, African Americans and Muslims aren't allowed to vote.

I don't play the race game commie. Im more evolved than that.

Im all for ANYONE voting, I don't need to break them down into categories. BUT they need to vote ONLY ONCE.

sorry you have a problem with that idea.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bush and Cheney should have their faces on Mt. Rushmore for making Afghanistan a model for democracy and voting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These liberal progressive commies need to stop soaking up all the MSNBC pro-commie propaganda about Afghanistan voting and listen to what an unbiased Rupert Murdoch newspaper has to say about it.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303910404579485570835078560?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303910404579485570835078560.html

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

crow wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Markle wrote:

Im all for ANYONE voting, I don't need to break them down into categories. BUT they need to vote ONLY ONCE.

Tell us just how big a problem illegal voting is -- provide some statistics, if you can. I've read it's less than 2%. What's your figure?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Markle wrote:

Tell us just how big a problem illegal voting is -- provide some statistics, if you can.  I've read it's less than 2%.  What's your figure?

From where? The Nation? AlterNet? Even if it were only 2%, that would swing an election wouldn't it?

He's lying Markle

Sal

Sal

He's not lying, but he's wrong.

It's nowhere near 2%.

It's closer to .00000013%.

It's waaaaay more

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:He's not lying, but he's wrong.

It's nowhere near 2%.

It's closer to .00000013%.

Yeah, right!

How would anyone know?

Some areas have had higher voter turn out than the number of registered voters. That doesn't suggest fraud?

Sal

Sal

Absolute silliness.

Individual voter fraud has to be the most preposterous and ineffective way to win an election imaginable.

Each act of fraud carries the risk of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine - an absurd risk for a single vote.

Even Republicans have figured out that disenfranchising groups who might vote against you and gerrymandering districts is the the way to go.

Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
crow wrote:
Markle wrote:

Tell us just how big a problem illegal voting is -- provide some statistics, if you can.  I've read it's less than 2%.  What's your figure?

Ill tell you like the lawyer in the this article does. There is a HUGE amount of illegals who LIE to work, get food stamps and other social services and even tax returns. they are LYING all over the place. Even stealing social security cards from people and your going to tell us they would not LIE to vote for a group of people promising them benefits?

You're out of your mind if you think I buy for one damn second you're that stupid that you are not aware of illegals lying and cheating and yes, voting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-foster/democrats-benefit-from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

Let me post his commentary. You might find it amusing.

The perceived trouble Republicans face, we are constantly told, stems from the party's opposition to illegal immigration. And perhaps there is a kernel of truth to this theory. It stands to reason that illegal immigrants who are illegally registered to vote would have a very real stake in seeing to it that Republicans do not come to power with their far right ideas about requiring proof of citizenship to vote (which has been required since the founding of the Republic) and to be employed in this country. After all, if these laws were seriously enforced, it might be intolerable for illegal immigrants to live in the U.S. They would, presumably, lose employment, subsidized medical care, and the right to vote for candidates for will perpetuate such a way of life.

Democratic party spokesmen justify their opposition to laws requiring proof of citizenship in order to register to vote by the absurd claim that poor people do not have birth certificates or passports. But we require everyone, including the poor, to produce such documents when becoming employed for their I-9 Forms. And if that is tolerable, then it must also be tolerable for the same documents to be produced to register to vote and some sort of photo ID in order to vote.

There is a huge problem with voter fraud. And, in my opinion, it is proven by the vehemence of the Democrats, the beneficiaries of the fraud, toward enforcement of our laws.

----------

now------------

A June 2005 report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) identified the possibly significant scope of the problem, finding that up to 3 percent of individuals called for federal jury duty from voter registration lists in one district were not U.S. citizens.
http://cis.org/non-citizen-voters-diluting-the-rights-and-privileges-of-citizenship

so, seriously. If you want to be taken serious on this subject, you are going to have to be honest. And to say there is no problem with illegals voting. well lol

and to sal. LOLOLOLOLOLOL yeah sal, illegals are so scared of jail time, that's why they steal your social security card and file fraud taxes all over the place. florida is ate up with this type of fraud and you people want to scream some bull shit at people for demanding it be fair.  No 

Liberals are liars plain and simple.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals are liars plain and simple.

You agreed with my speculative figure of voter fraud being less than 2%.

Read and weep sucker:

http://voterfraudfacts.com/

Between 2000 and 2010 there were 649 million votes cast ... and 13 verified cases of voter fraud. 1% of 649,000,000 is 6,490. 1/10 of 1% would be 64 ... but there were only 13.

Face it, voter ID laws and laws to restrict the number of voting days are all aimed at minorities, old people and college kids ... all of whom are predominantly democrats.

Pdog, you're a fraud. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum