Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

jack Nicholson playing the President ordering ACA from the Republicans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

2seaoat

Hold on there Obama.....can't you read the sign.....no substitutes.......

A side order of toast is an impeachable offense........

knothead

knothead

Mr. Oats, I do believe you have won the day . . . . here's to getting up tomorrow and doin' it all again . .

knothead wrote:Mr. Oats, I do believe you have won the day . . . . here's to getting up tomorrow and doin' it all again . .

Lol... we have no hard facts... this is just dumb. I guess if a cheerleader can win the day... seagoat gets the spirit award.

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:Mr. Oats, I do believe you have won the day . . . . here's to getting up tomorrow and doin' it all again . .

Lol... we have no hard facts... this is just dumb. I guess if a cheerleader can win the day... seagoat gets the spirit award.
that's for sure. I guess the person who avoids facts and digresses to polls, fake web sites etc is a hero to these progressives. because we all know I kicked the living shit out of oats today.... With FACTS  Very Happy

You kicked a cheerleaders ass.

That would be hot if it wasn't seagoat... lol.

PkrBum wrote:You kicked a cheerleaders ass.

That would be hot if it wasn't seagoat... lol.
lol

Wink 

thanks, now I have a vision of mud wrestling with a cheerleader.  Razz

It could be worse... imagine the old fat seagoat in a skirt.

I'm going to wash my brain out with jack daniels now.

2seaoat

knothead

knothead

Karma wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

that's for sure. I guess the person who avoids facts and digresses to polls, fake web sites etc is a hero to these progressives. because we all know I kicked the living shit out of oats today.... With FACTS  Very Happy

Bull Crap Chrissy . . . . you've never seen the day you can get in the ring with Mr. Oats . . . . moreover I've never seen you kick anyone's azz over political issues . . . you do good on some things but on this one . . . not so much.

knothead wrote:
Karma wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Bull Crap Chrissy . . . . you've never seen the day you can get in the ring with Mr. Oats . . . . moreover I've never seen you kick anyone's azz over political issues . . . you do good on some things but on this one . . . not so much.
lol stay in denial. I not only beat his ass with facts this weekend, I took down boards with his fake assed blogger web site trying to pass it off as a legit fact finding site lolololololol

I am the queen when it comes to obamacare discussions.  queen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum