Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Say it with me, forum republicans: Madam President Clinton

+7
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
Sal
othershoe1030
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

And Obama is leaving office with strong approval numbers.  Probably because we have seen the Bush wars end, unemployment fall sharply, nearly 11 million private sector jobs added to the economy, healthcare expanded to over 16 million Americans, and all while sharply reducing the deficit.  There was a time when republicans could lean on social issues such as oppressing women, gays, and minorities when things were going well during an election season, though society has evolved such that they're on the wrong side of those issues as well.  Republicans are on the wrong side of every issue.  Climate change, foreign policy, domestic policy, energy policy, civil rights, etc.  They're wrong on everything!  And Donald Trump is their nominee!  It is a great day for humanity! Terrible day for republicans!

Say it with me, republicans:  Madam President Clinton

I bet you guys are completely disgusted by this aren't you?  You have viciously attacked this woman for over three decades.  You have thrown everything in your arsenal at her to no avail.  Your worst nightmare has always been the Clintons - but particularly Hillary Clinton.  

Say it with me:  Madam President Clinton

I noticed that Pacedog rejoined.  Hey, Pacedog, should Clinton ever visit your place of work for a speaking engagement for members of the military, I want you to click those heels together and give your Commander in Chief a nice salute.  And if she looks at you and asks you to do something, you stand up tall and you belt out a loud "Yes, Madam President!  Thank you, Madam President!" As of January 2017, Madam President Clinton is your Commander in Chief.

And, Markle, I want you to enjoy these next eight years of Madam President Clinton.  I want to you cherish these next eight years.  

Madam President Clinton.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

cheers cheers cheers

Inmate more like it

boards of FL

boards of FL

Tellthetruth wrote:Inmate more like it

Madam President Clinton

Sal

Sal

Hahaha ...

Where have you been hiding, Boards.

I've missed your posts.

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:Hahaha ...

I've missed your posts.

BoardsofFL has been posting under 2seaoats screen name. 2seaoats still posts under the name too but their styles are distinctly different.

Markle

Markle

I'm curious why BoardsofFL thinks the word MADAM is necessary rather than simply President Hillary Clinton.

Oh...right...BoardsofFL is assuming Bill and his concubine will be in the White House too.

Madam Hillary!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

I've missed your posts.

BoardsofFL has been posting under 2seaoats screen name.  2seaoats still posts under the name too but their styles are distinctly different.

Bologna.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:And, Markle, I want you to enjoy these next eight years of Madam President Clinton.  I want to you cherish these next eight years.

And he'll be 80 years old when her term is over.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

I've missed your posts.

BoardsofFL has been posting under 2seaoats screen name.  2seaoats still posts under the name too but their styles are distinctly different.

LOL... Lame Dork poster Markle thinks Seaoat is BoF. LOL...

The joke is on the Lame Dork...

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:BoardsofFL has been posting under 2seaoats screen name.  2seaoats still posts under the name too but their styles are distinctly different.

I really want to know, peeps: Do all right wingers see conspiracies and deceptions around every corner, or is it just our right wingers on this board? Helluva way to live, in any case. Gotta feel sorry for 'em. Tsk tsk.

There's no conspiracy. She is a crook, liar, and lawbreaker

2seaoat

He caught us......I had a bet with him that James could not come back from a 3-1 deficit, I lost....he got to irritate Mr. Markle using Seaoat. That Mr. Markle has extra sensory perception........the rest of us cannot see what he sees.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:There's no conspiracy. She is a crook, liar, and lawbreaker

The angst is already setting in, 2.5 months before the election. The hatred PeeDog displays about HRC will be much larger than what he had for Obama.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And, she could likely wind up with 350-380 Electoral Votes. You have 83 days to change this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hillary is god, Trump is satan. Or, Trump is god, Hillary is satan.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:BoardsofFL has been posting under 2seaoats screen name.  2seaoats still posts under the name too but their styles are distinctly different.

I really want to know, peeps:   Do all right wingers see conspiracies and deceptions around every corner, or is it just our right wingers on this board?  Helluva way to live, in any case.  Gotta feel sorry for 'em.  Tsk tsk.

Just take a look at some of the on-line right wing "news" outlets like the Drudge Report, Breitbart.com; newsmax.com etc. They are worlds unto themselves with their own take on events plus stuff they just make up.  This is the main reason some people have trouble talking about politics with others due to a different set of facts held by each. I thank Fox News and the right wing talk show folks who seem to attract like thinking people like cat hair on a black suit. It is like looking at the world through a lens that's like a fun house mirror.

RealLindaL

I wasn't speaking of Hillary, if you happened to notice whom/what I was quoting when I asked the question.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I really want to know, peeps:   Do all right wingers see conspiracies and deceptions around every corner, or is it just our right wingers on this board?  Helluva way to live, in any case.  Gotta feel sorry for 'em.  Tsk tsk.

Just take a look at some of the on-line right wing "news" outlets like the Drudge Report, Breitbart.com; newsmax.com etc. They are worlds unto themselves with their own take on events plus stuff they just make up.  This is the main reason some people have trouble talking about politics with others due to a different set of facts held by each. I thank Fox News and the right wing talk show folks who seem to attract like thinking people like cat hair on a black suit. It is like looking at the world through a lens that's like a fun house mirror.

Thanks for responding, Othershoe; interesting answer. Truly, though, my question was more rhetorical than anything. Res ipsa loquitur -- literally, not legally.

RealLindaL wrote:

I really want to know, peeps: Do all right wingers see conspiracies and deceptions around every corner, or is it just our right wingers on this board? Helluva way to live, in any case. Gotta feel sorry for 'em. Tsk tsk.

Hillary does. It's been documented about her claims of vast right wing conspiracy to take Bill and now herself down. The problem she has is that she doesn't realize she is doing all the work.

othershoe1030 wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

There are far less right wing media outlets and if a lot of people are believing what they are stating as fact when being about 3% of the actual main stream media, you dems have problems you cannot solve.

boards of FL

boards of FL

When Madam President Clinton gives you an order, I want you to stand up tall, click those heals together and give her a roaring, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

boards of FL

boards of FL

I've missed your posts.

Been a little busy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

I've missed your posts.

Say it with me, forum republicans:  Madam President Clinton Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Telstar

Telstar

Madam President Clinton

Like it or don't like it, learn to live with it! Whooooooooooo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum